New England should secede from the USA, we don't need the rest of you shitlords

New England should secede from the USA, we don't need the rest of you shitlords.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaspee_Affair
mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/new-jersey/2015/06/25/nj-white-population-decline-diversity/29291761/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't let the door hit you on the way out queers.

But where would you get your temporary workers do to the jobs local New Englanders won't do?

GTFO Massholes and take your faggot Bernouts with you

Take New York and New Jersey with you, you cunts. Hell, the whole eastern seaboard while you're at it.

401 reporting in. One person said Rhode Island the roads suck and everyone's pissed off all the time.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaspee_Affair

t. Californigger

New England is full of cucks. Fucking horrible place

Leave then, see if I fucking care.

But the craziest tic about Rhode Island is not this list of corruption but the pervasive attitude of long-time, native residents. If a legislator or judge hires his son, cousin, or mistress for a state job that pays more than $100,000, people nod. Aw, they say, that's just the way business is done here.

HELP

MAKE IT STOP

RI IS CANCER PLS HELP

>secedes
>promptly invaded and brought back in

Shit forgot pic also no bully play

Remember the stage police raided Narragansett smoke shop?

Actually Utah nigger.
GTFO nonetheless

NE should become a state first. That way we are ready for post-civil-war America.
Also, we are going to need a base of political operations, which city? Manchester? Somewhere in Western MA?

>INTERNET EXPERT

Rhode Island sucks, I went there once. Also, some faggot with Rhode Island license plates almost hit me with his car yesterday.

>internet expert

>the best place in America is aptly named after the best country in the world

really gets my neurons firing

Rhode Island has some real dipshit asshole people doesn't it? Never met anyone good from there

Either Boston because of Historical reasons, Worcester because it's in the middle of everything, or Northampton because it's /comfy/.

Yeah yes we have a little population. Probably a New Yorker smug motherfuckers that whole state sucks

Yes because what would the rest of us do without such wonderful places like Boston and Montpelier

Rhode Island is a state that somehow manages to have worse drivers and a weirder accent than Eastern Massachusetts

>shitting on BASEDton

Or New Jersey like , it's like why
Do they brag about living there

Utah sucks

It would be glorious desu

its gotta be Northhampton. I love it there.

New england wasn't named after new england it was just a new version of old england you retard.

Pleasant Grove and Draper aren't a fraction as fucked up as Brattleboro and Burlington.
Also GTFO or start pulling your weight.

> person who says 'cucks'

>tfw grew up in Montpelier
Fun fact, every member of the city council is a progressive and a woman.

Utah still sucks bro

*hnnng*

>we need to take back the word cuck guiz!!

> Mass, Conn, and RI dont count as New England.

Keep talking your shit from your shit nowhere state. I'm off to church with my family.
Also no niggers...

OP reeks of Leaves. BTFO!

thats right

filthy masscucks need to hang themselves

>the shittest place in New England is named after/by the French

Really gets my cranium buzzing

C-can we b-be New England too guys?

Maine outside of Portland is full of based white people. Same for a lot of New Hampshire. I don't think they'd want to be lumped in with the rest of the region.

You can become a New Englander if you come here and adopt our ways, but New Jersey will NEVER be New England.

Those faint, cum-gurgling whimpers of dissent sound like the raging jealously of some shit heel Floridian. or some other southern trash

The bernouts are college kids who aren't from here. That's the problem with having so many "good" schools.

Yes please. Civil War 2 when?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE YOU MASSHOLE

but NJ, and NY are filled with niggers and spics

The city also had it's first murder in almost 100 years, unsurprisingly a black man murdered another black man. Progressive paradise.

North Hampton it is then. I'm sure there is cheap commercial space on 116 in Hadley too. Good place to set up the future hemp industry in MA.
Plenty of straight girls from Smith who we can convert after a few JBP lectures.

New Jersey is welcome nowhere

Half of Vermont is flatlanders from NJ now. Don't jersey Vermont.

>he can't even pump his own gas

The south is better than your shithole cesspool fuckhole of a state. Enjoy extra niggers and muslims coming there in the near future thanks to your legalized Weed

Please do, we will give you 30 million niggers free of charge and as many spics as you can carry, so that NE can finally be a diverse, progressive paradise

Don't threaten me with a good time.

the welfare state of niggers and spics
white flight is happening get out while you can
white population is declining every year, in NJ, while the state population grows.. look it up

NY is mostly red. Just take that shithole NYC and long island.

Take D.C. with you

Dude come on, I like the South but you guys are the last ones who should be complaining about niggers in any state and you damn well know that

mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/new-jersey/2015/06/25/nj-white-population-decline-diversity/29291761/

new england is probably the most progressive place in the country. boomers have just realized that when the federal government means progressive, it means send a bunch of niggers to the poorest areas of the state

if new england seceded it would be pre-caliphate sweden

I would literally rather live in a fucking Florida or Louisiana swamp than New Jersey

>form a new political party based on New England's best ideas and methods
>attract the best leaders
>unite the six states into one superpower
>using the nation's first primary, catapult /ourguy/ to national front runner status
>unite six states and elect president of US within ten years

The South will ALWAYS be less white then anywhere else in the country

Only if you promise to take California with you.

> "The south" accusing Massachusetts of having 'extra niggers'
> claiming that legal weed is for brown people, and not white dorks who dont know pot dealers
Travel more.

Florida has lax gun laws and "stand your ground" law. Faggots from NE and New Jersey or whatever shitty ass state loves to criticize our state for those facts

Well when succession is declared they'll be the first to complain that they're not being heard.
Faggots the lot of them

That would be convienent. We could just bulldoze all the libtards into the Atlantic

Enjoy your heroin epidemic faggot. Love how you are like "bbbb--- I am white i smoke!"..

Sorry niggers love weed and they will flock there. Enjoy

fpbp

Im not defending New Jersey. but it's just as bad in south chicago, or parts of the Florida panhandle. and I know Mass doesnt have alot of room to talk, but Ohio is a disgusting heroin pit.

I always found it funny how New York isn't part of New England, even though York is part of England.

Fuck off MA, none of those states want to be aligned with you.

Done..... We are fine with that. All red states cut them all off immediately. Build a wall.

as someone from Massachusetts I believe that's a fucking retarded decision

Our new flag!

wtf does that have to do with ne seceding

Same, Were not the huge pussies South Carolina was. We maintain the union like real Americans.

Mass is gonna be the new Colorado - filled with liberal transplants and spics

Enjoy!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MA should be it's own thing at this point. Upper NE have absolute nothing good going for them besides being >muh 95% white

This

Midwest nationalism or get the fuck out

"muh majority white" isn't even a good thing in the east or west coasts. Most of them are faggot cucks that want to import shit skins for "diversity" so whats the point? They ruin everything for themselves and everyone else.

New England is the only truly cultured part of the United States.

I really don't understand the hate us Massachusetts people get.

Sure we might be snobs, but every time I go to other parts of the country I'm baffled how retarded people are.

>STATEHOOD FIRST
Then once we have decent leaders we can fuck around with bigger goals.

Just kick the poors out and everything would be good, the blacks in the cities fuck everything up.

you think other people are retarded and wonder why they don't like you?

Your state is filled with smug condescending cucks thats probably why. your state is cancer

you can keep it