Help?

I'm new to /po/. I want to know more. Could you guys recommend me some media and channels of information?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0&t=5688s
youtube.com/watch?v=hTF_XVspfDM
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
youtube.com/watch?v=pky8H-ra_EA
youtube.com/watch?v=KgzA_B4dt7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7m9Hh9fACxw
youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4
youtube.com/watch?v=gN3-AnFy11I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean Sup Forums. right?

Reddit has a lot of useful information.
Twitter and Facebook are viable too.

Yeah, I meant Sup Forums. Sorry.
Twitter and facebook are really vague statements. Could you be more specific?

run while you can, Sup Forums will only give you a life of misery

If having a life of misery means having that "dark enlightment", then I'd rather have it then living in lies.

*than

Stefan Molyneux
Jordan Peterson
Dennis Michael Lynch
Tucker Carlson
Stxhexandhammer666
Sargon of Akkad
Shoe0nhead
And Blaire White for things like gender but Sup Forums may hate that because he/she's a tranny.

I mean, I've seen video from Stefan Molyneux, even had contact with AmRen. And AmRen in particular had the most interesting and evidence-based content. Stefan had it too, but he usually does mor rants than "the truth about' series.

Thank you, user.

Watch The Greatest Story Never Told and then get back to us.

Will do.

Seriously look up Jordan Peterson's latest video which is a lecture making some key points for modern conservatism. When I got home last night I watched it and everything he said was essential. You need to watch this today.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0&t=5688s

Which subject interest you?

Red Ice radio - one of the best nationalist media groups
Jared Taylor - On race realism
Robert Spencer - On islam
Jordan Peterson - On postmodernism and gender pronoun bs, also self improvement.
The Greatest Story Never Told - Kind of biased and propaganda, but a good introduction to "hitler did nothing wrong"

Welcome.

THANK YOU. I really wanted this kind of content. Jordan Peterson personally opened my mind to a lot of stuff.

Personally, the things that get me the most is the LGBT and Feminist propaganda.It's hard to live in Brazil and to disagree with these topics. So, mostly the gender related bullshit. I was made to believe that human nature doesn't exist, everything relying on social constructivism.
I know the basics of feminism, knowing how to rebbut the gender pay gap. Although I find it a bit hard to discuss stuff like "The Patriarchy" because its mostly an infalsifiable claim rather than a legitimate evidence-based argument. It doesn't stop people from believing in it though

WIlliam Luther pierce

This is thread is so good. Thank you for everyone involved.

BTW, how can I avoid doing the whole captcha stuff? It's really annoying.

Ah, I've seen that one! It was really useful!

I see, i have this documentary about genders which is pretty good: youtube.com/watch?v=hTF_XVspfDM

The whole series is pretty good, check this one too: youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

I will. Thank you so much!

Btw, infographics and prints of threads are really welcome.

COMMON FILTH is the only Youtube "intelectual" worth listening too. Others like most of these people are boring, unoriginal in their opinions and repetitive. You have to be really braindead to watch just one of these people weekly let alone multiple ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=pky8H-ra_EA
youtube.com/watch?v=KgzA_B4dt7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7m9Hh9fACxw
youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4

He also Sup Forums now: youtube.com/watch?v=gN3-AnFy11I

He also has 129 hour to 2 hour long episodes of his podcast which is great if you have the time.

Dont believe anyone.Always question everything.
Know,that 99.9999% information out there is disinformation built around the concept of having 51% truth and 49% disinfo to twist the 51% truth.

lurk moar