We northerners should form a new country, we have a common root Sephardic Jew, same culture, same traditions...

We northerners should form a new country, we have a common root Sephardic Jew, same culture, same traditions, and same way of talk, etcetera. We would call it “Nuevo Reino de León” (New Kingdom of Leon), just like in the past, only the Sephardic descendants would be allowed to enter and people of native appearance (Central Americans, Chilangos and others) would be expelled. The capital would be Monterrey City, no one would call us wetback or beaner again, we need to take our land back!. Make The North Sephardic again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Iturbide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, and then give Baja California and some of the West Coast independemce. No more illegal immigration.

>all founders of modern mexico where northerns
>carranza, obregon, calles, cardenas, etc
>retarded nortie commies lose control of the country
>hurr lets make another country where we are in charge

classic

>founders of modern mexico
But the first years of PRI were good. Ironically, when they changed the name to PRI and when the northerners lose control, everything went to shit.

The government keeps building stuff in the south with our money, food, electricity and stuff are cheaper in the south, because our money etc...people in the south are literally monkeys...

That's a good idea...it would make more difficult to enter America

>protoPRI was good

You realize they were commies? LITERAL LENINIST COMMIES

All the commie residue in our country (commieblocks, public school design and education system, etc) was either approved, planned or thought up during those years.

The only reason why mexico didnt turn into a bigger NK-style shithole was that ww2 started, and the west decided to make nice with us after we alienated the international community with the oil expropriation thing, just so we could feed cheap oil and resources to the allies and keep britain alive.

ww2 saved us.

the biggest electric subsidies are in the north. places like mexicali need AC to be liveable.

you also get water subsidies because the north is FUCKING DRY and corruption has lead to depletion of natural federal aquifers so you cant even claim to be independence in that sense. the so-called money that is taken away from you is being redistributed on things that benefit the entire country. and guess what? money from queretaro, quintana roo, veracruz, gunajuato and a few others ALSO is redistributed.

So fuck off. learn your history. Learn how your country works

I went to Monterrey for business last year. It was pretty nice considering it was Mexico.

go read "no god next door" you stupid godless spics

I completely am ok with you turning Mexico into a nice place and not threatening my race's future.

I would actually like nothing better but to see the world enter a peaceful utopia like condition where everyone's groups enjoy the security of a functional successful homeland.

Arent those the most violent areas with the cartels?

we solved our commie problem years ago, fatso
how about you solve yours now?

Nah, actually they stopped a lot of commie movements, like the "reparto agrario" because they thought it was a retarded thing to do to go and give land to people that didn't know how to use it.
Probably the most "commie" was Cárdenas, but he was right in the lon term, a lot of his laws helped to stabilize the country, at least for like 40 years.
And in no way they were leninists, they gave asylum to Trotsky and his ideology was way different than your regular leninist. They shouldn't have accepted him, in first place, if that were the cause.

Fuck off, jew.

Cardenas was educated within the circles that gave rise to the PRN. He was product of an ideology already in place. The LAST ideological vestige of Cardenism is the UNAM, (where castro, guevara, and other commies of renown were educated) so your claim that they werent really leninists has no basis in actual history

Yes. That actually makes forming a new country in the area much easier, because the mexican government has so little influence and the cartels are essentially capitalist. If they could grow and ship their drugs without shooting anyone they would. Bullets are expensive.

I could see this working as long as the state started out relatively unregulated.

yeah I'm sure that's going to happen you dumb, brown fuck

>unregulated
>not shooting anyone

Yes, lack of regulation and lax law enforcement sure has worked great so far. See the pacifist utopia we are.

Are you kidding me? León? Also stealing our flag? Kek

Not with capitalism honey

That's not really my point. Obviously there will still be crimes, robbery, and various violence-related deaths. However, many of these incidents are started by conflicts with law enforcement, which is one of the reasons the northern and southern borders are the most violent areas.

If you wanted to start another government, it's not a good idea to immediately try and 'solve' the cartel, but you can take advantage of the lack of government support.

If you just wanted a state, the best route is probably being pro-cartel.

The map will no longer be aesthetic!!! Give us Baja and give Arizona that strip of land below it so it has sea access

> However, many of these incidents are started by conflicts with law enforcement, which is one of the reasons the northern and southern borders are the most violent areas.

Conflicts with law enforcement is not what drives Cartel violence, in fact they are quite rare in the entire country, or at least kept quiet.

The main cause of the violence we see and hear about is inter-cartel competition. The mass graves? Cartel vs Cartel. Gore cartel vids vids? Cartel vs Cartel. random shootings? cartel vs cartel

>we wuz spanards and sheit

My state is called "Nuevo León". the lion is part of the state's heraldry, part of the history...the flag should have the lion

That is the gayest fucking flag I've ever seen in my life.

>we wuz israelis and sheeeiiit

>hating purple
Purple is the color of royalty.

This would be great. If Emperor Maximilian has any heirs they should be made king of this state and this would be a great place to deport americanized spics.

Also, Sonora and the Cali Peninsula should be included so America doesn't have to border mexico anymore.

>we have a common root Sephardic Jew, same culture, same traditions, and same way of talk, etcetera.
holy shit suddenly everything makes sense

Keep dreaming, faggot.

But I like Sonora and Baja...

We smarter than you, brown boi

Sonora fag here, fuk u include us, I don't want to be with old Mexico, at least sell us to the US goddamn

This user is right, the border states should be another country. Fuck everyone else.

If you kept the Indios to the south, I'd be happy with this.

>We smarter
Sure thing.

You should be shot. Why are southerners such pathetic cucks that when they can't get independence by themselves they start to sell their asses to the usa? You have no dignity.

>southerners
kek, I meant northerners. Time to sober up.

>Bunch fatty buchones want to make their own country.

Mexico will keep with all the oil.

I really believe that the country can be split in North and South (Mexico), literally all the mayan-aztec, olmec and other native tribes were located in the south, we have cero connection with southerners, but many moved here, because USA,and other reasons...

cool flag

Nah. Let Kekistan be there. Let's name this country Kekistan and I'll be your president.

Looks like Emperor Maximilain does have an heir. Maximilian von Götzen-Iturbide.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Iturbide

Top kek,.as if southerners were not like that. The Yucatan peninsula could have been a country if the "Guerra de Castas" never happened. In fact they literally wanted to give their sovereignty to whatever country helped them in kill the mayans, includng the US. See Yucatan Bill.

>2017
>the north is white meme
>the north is better meme

fucking inbreed regios kek, you're all delusional, without the southern states your meme states would be unsustainable (you live literally in the fucking desert).

>inb4 we keep afloat the rest of the country
oldest retareded regio response to the inability to counter argument the fact that metropolitan chilangos, true whites tapatios and the rest of the south actually keep afloat the country kek (pic related)

>you live literally in the fucking desert
Nice meme you got there, user.

>denying facts
thanks for proving you're delusional

>all these retards not aware that Sephardic Jews were heavily influential in Spain and later Mexico

>let me lecture you about your region
The fact that you think all of the north is a desert proves you otherwise. I mean, we are not Chiapas-tier, but we are far from being what you say.

The Eternal Tenochca strikes again.

Mexico City is overpopulated, more than 8.851 million people live there, the north has a better quality of life ... just check per capita numbers

looks like a desert to me

so what? establo de mexico contributes more than you kek

>Northeners
>WE WUZ WHITE AND JEWS AND SHIT
>Come to study and to WORK to southern states like Jalisco, Edomex and CDMX.

I want those fucking buchones and their narcocultura to leave.

its a kind of desert. most people think "desert = sand" but mexican desert is a unique biosphere that just means "depends on annual rainwater"

Just take out tam*ulipas and we are done

>Tamaulipas
But we need them for their beaches. They are kinda dirty, though.

We need sea access

>Mimicking American ethnowannabes.

You will never stop being Mexicano.

As far I know we only had Tlaxcaltecas, but that was because we needed help in our constructions. But those were based, though, they were the most loyal natives to the spanish crown.
All the nomadic tribes were killed by the settlers or migrated to the US, as far I know.

>All the nomadic tribes were killed by the settlers or migrated to the US, as far I know.

no. coras, seris, yaquis, etc still live in the north and they have their gibs-based settlements, although they are free to leave them and integrate. if you grew up there in the past 30 years or so, you were probably forced to learn at least a little about them

>coras, seris, yaquis
You are right, those tribes are still a thing. To be honest I was talking about my state (Nuevo Leon), but the natives there were aggressive as fuck, and raided several settlements at the early years, so the situation was quite different.
It doesn't help that the first families (or sephardic jews, like OP said) were slave traders, so the natives got more pissed. Even after the independence, the region was in a constant state of guerrilla warfare, that's why in the Mexican–American War, some people wanted to be part of the US, because they thought they could get ride of the natives with the help of americans instead of the mexicans that didn't give a fuck about the northern states.

>oil
The oil dependency is one of the main reasons our economy is so fucked up.

hmmm, this is mine now

>Eternal Tenochca
kek