What the Fuck is this?

What are we going to do about this?
There needs to be a law against taking over of airports by Muslims for public displays of ass in the air.
twitter.com/DanyalGilani/status/826135649828950016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCKxkVF9zhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this even legal?

This is Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. And there is no one bothered by it?

youtube.com/watch?v=lCKxkVF9zhU

Do their women go face down, ass up during prayer time too?

Yes, because religious freedom sounded like a good idea to a bunch of diseased fucks 400 years ago.

HAHAHA! Germany's fucking finishe... wait, where did you say?

ITT: people who have no idea what muslims are

>Hey should we specify that freedom of religion just means different sects of Christianity and atheism
Naw they will get it
>Hey should we be more explicit about this being a white nation?
Dude why are you being so paranoid we already said white men in good standing with in thier right mind would bring non whites here

No, just the little boys.

That kid will be stoned to death

They can fire up the ass recognition software while the mudslimes are distracted

Pigs are able to be trained to smell for explosives. We should be using them at airports.

How can these fucks determine the location of Mecca? Don't tell me there's an app for that

What does this tweet even mean? Isn't it pretty amazing evidence that Trump and our country as a whole isn't bigoted against Muslims since we allow them to gather in airports and freely exercise their religions?

If blackface is still taboo and racist because of historical implications, why is it not massively insensitive for Muslims to conspicuously gather and flaunt their religion in a place where the historical implications of 9/11 will be the worst?

BRAAAAP

There's probably a little bit of a guess work that goes on.

Its funny you call them pigs because we all know you would hide behind them at the first sign of an irl confrontation. Pussy.

Pic related. It's you

lel. He meant actual pigs.

how would Hitler react?

You're so stupid it hurts.

Try to understand what was said before opening your mouth.

Oh I get it. My apologies if that's so.

I don't apologize for hating postmodernists and Sunni islam though. Fuck all of them

Disrupting airport
Send them home and put them on the no fly list, problem solved

>doesn't see how he sounded like a self identifying liberal talking shit on cops
You're not too bright yourself bub

>be a copper lover
>bea complete fucktard
hmmm, makes sense

>FACE DOWN
>ASS UP!
>THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE TO FUCK!

You are fucking retarded, he was saying to use pigs to sniff bomb because there are so many muslims. Fucking dumb bootlicker.

It's not like those SS Rallys weren't without exessive rituals and made up fairy tales about nordic gods. Hitler would have loved their precision.

you must be at east 18 to use this site

oooohhhhhhhhhhh

They are fucking everywhere here. I went to Grapevine Mills mall last Christmas and I was shocked. There were more Arabs than Mexicans. Not even kidding. They own kiosks in the mall and you can't even walk past one without them hassling you.

I think they not telling us some shit. Keeping numbers from us.

Line up opposite them in the three point stance. 4-3 package Is what I'm thinking. Safety blitz the Imam. 3rd prayer is a passing prayer.

top kek this fucking guy is an idiot lol

infidel

This is a good post.

We need to do something similar to photo bombing.
Whenever these fucks get down in their face down ass up position, a white god needs to stand infront of them as if they are all worshiping him