Why do Republicans hate Obamacare so much? It got over 20 million more people insured in the US...

Why do Republicans hate Obamacare so much? It got over 20 million more people insured in the US. My parents would not have health insurance without Obamacare

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/healthcare/233177-when-changing-aca-full-time-definition-careful-what-you-wish
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/03/03/businesses-balk-at-obamacare-definition-of-full-time-work
inquisitr.com/809917/obamacare-40-hours-full-time-employment-30/
thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/economy-budget/235091-obamacare-and-part-time-employment-shame-on-who
cbsnews.com/news/is-obamacare-causing-a-surge-in-part-time-work/
thehill
archive.is/yjiHy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that fucking Viper

niggers insured with my hard earned dollars. Go back to Africa faggot.

It's bankrupting the country, dumbass.

If you wouldn't have insurance without Obamacare you shouldn't fucking have it. Get a job.

My generation was barred from full-time employment because of The ACA.

We resent it because it set our lives back IRREPARABLY.

Greed is the reason America is the degenerate shambles it is currently in. Everyone is too concerned about their wallet and "having fun" to give a shit about anyone else.
It's not about giving money to niggers, it's about helping a fellow white American. America has the potential to become a white ethnostate but like I said, no one gives a shit to do anything but hoard Jew tokens and watch Tv.

>It's bankrupting the country, dumbass.

No it is not. Do you see America defaulting on our debt like Greece? The economy is stronger than ever. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has more than TRIPLED since the spring of 2009.

>My generation was barred from full-time employment because of The ACA.

How so? It is easy as fuck to get a job these days if you know how to use a computer. Only the 60+ people like my parents have a hard time with this.

Health insurance shouldn't exist. Healthcare, even emergency healthcare, would be affordable if people actually took care of themselves and prevented most diseases from happening in the first place. The reason healthcare is so expensive is because people are so fucking lazy they can't be bothered to take care of themselves.

A job does not equate with benefits, every white man woman and child should be insured by the state that cares for their well. Nothing is more important than the people. Capitalism has dealt more damage to the white race than any other political system. Every white man woman and child should have access to education and state assets.

1998 - If you dont go to college your kids wont have insurance.

2016 - If whitey doesnt pay for your heslthcare go block the interstate and execute cops.

The 90s seems to have better propaganda.

>Why do Republicans hate Obamacare so much? It got over 20 million more people insured in the US.
>Why do Republicans hate Obamacare so much?
> It got over 20 million more people insured in the US.

Wellbeing**

What the fuck happened to smirkfu?

>It got over 20 million more people insured in the US.

Under threat of violence it forced 20 million people to pay for something they don't use, you mean?

>It got over 20 million more people insured in the US.
It put a bunch of people on medicare and around 16 million lost their insurance because they could no longer afford it.

>How so? It is easy as fuck to get a job these days if you know how to use a computer. Only the 60+ people like my parents have a hard time with this.
Anyone working more than 35h a week is legally """entitled""" to employer-funded healthcare, under the ACA.

you stupid fucking roleplaying boomer

It kept all the shitty genetic niggers and fat Mexicans alive

its not the governments role to force people to pay for insurance or health care in general. The federal government should be defense only.

she quit her athletic career and is now a full-time instagram whore

then give away all of your money.

any picture archive? does she still have an amazing body or has she gone full nigress

What if you get an autoimmune disease?

>Anyone working more than 35h a week is legally """entitled""" to employer-funded healthcare

Are you saying you can't get a job because someone would have to fund your health insurance in addition to your salary? I find that hard to believe. It's more likely you just need to learn to right skills to be competitive in today's economy. Being able to do manual labor is less valuable these days than being able to send 200 emails a day.

>We're not going bankrupt goy, just keep taking out loans!

>Are you saying you can't get a job because someone would have to fund your health insurance in addition to your salary? I find that hard to believe. It's more likely you just need to learn to right skills to be competitive in today's economy. Being able to do manual labor is less valuable these days than being able to send 200 emails a day.
That's the literal reason, you stupid fucking meme-spouting LARPing boomer subhuman.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/healthcare/233177-when-changing-aca-full-time-definition-careful-what-you-wish

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/03/03/businesses-balk-at-obamacare-definition-of-full-time-work

inquisitr.com/809917/obamacare-40-hours-full-time-employment-30/

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/economy-budget/235091-obamacare-and-part-time-employment-shame-on-who

cbsnews.com/news/is-obamacare-causing-a-surge-in-part-time-work/

Employers would literally refuse to schedule you for more than 30H a week unless they deigned they could afford to pay for your healthcare too.

kill yourself
drink bleach
im serious, do it

Archived that

>thehill com/blogs/pundits-blog/healthcare/233177-when-changing-aca-full-time-definition-careful-what-you-wish
archive.is/yjiHy

Wait

why is Viper hanging out with McKayla Maroney

>they voted to kill the disabled, old people, and poor people even faster

haha youre all garbage

>The economy is stronger than ever
>nearly $20T in debt

Why are you only around part-time, fagtrain
Why did you only archive one of those links when two were from the same website, vrginbush

All i wanted to do was be a chemist. Go find a chemistry position that isn't 3rd party contract temp work to circumvent the ACA mandate, or full of salary undercutting H1B's. I'll wait.

healthy working decent people paying so that fat lazy and obese people can leech for longer
lol no

I was amazed at how many jobs are part time now when I started job searching. It isn't a meme.

fat lazy obese people are also leeching your highways, schools, police, and fire departments as well. we need to end this leeching

We (Americans with careers) hate paying for your health insurance.

That's why.

Yeah, and I wanted to be a pro football player.

It forced people making barely any money to buy insurance they didn't want or need.

Anybody who supports Obamacare hates poor people... so go fuck yourself, you insensitive bastard.

nice try fag
>but
those things u mentioned are equally used and payed by everyone while healthcare is 90% used by the people i described
>also
>t. 300 pound fuck whos gonna need free healthcare soon lul

>didn't want or need

Until they turn up the emergency room without insurance which ends up costing our society even more money because we're not going to just let them die.

>6 million lost their coverage
>millions lost their doctor
>millions got fined because they didn't buy insurance
>businesses couldn't grow past 49 people without buying insurance for their workers
>premiums are rising an average of 20%, sometimes much more
>paperwork is to the ceiling
>ER visits increased despite being promised to decrease
>insurance company profits doubled since 2008

Obamacare is a complete redistributionist scheme that is currently failing, so it needs to change for everyone's sake, including the 20 million who are facing rising premiums and lack of insurance company choice in over 1,000 counties.

>healthcare is 90% used by the people i described

lol nah

okay then 70..so what

Mine don't have insurance anymore and get fined because of it.

Obamacare penalizes those who choose not to have health care for whatever reason which is an unjust taxation.
health insurance is not a right.
We cannot incentivize and reward poverty.

but they wouldnt be poor, if they didnt have to pay hundreds of dollars a month for healthcare :^)

sadly you can't have a welfare state if there's a large group of people who exploit it.

Obamacare caused more people to use the ER when they were predicted to use preventative care. The cost Society pays for ER visits was increased under Obamacare because instead of paying for only completely indigent people, we also began to pay for people who leveraged Obamacare for unnecessary ER treatment instead of just getting a Dr.

Wrong, it costs the society nothing.

The hospital loses money, not society. And here's the beauty of it:
When you have insurance, the hospital will put you in a room all night, even if they don't have to, so they can make a couple thousand dollars, whereas they put you in a room for 20 minutes if you have no insurance, and treat you as fast as they can. They are MORE efficient when you have no insurance. Also, they raise the price x3 if you do have insurance.

the countries 20 trillion in debt, and you idiots spend billions on military to go bomb 3rd world mud huts.

who cares youre all arguing about nonsense like pawns on a chess board lol.

They're poor before that

People feel sorry for people so they force other people to pay for charity. You can call me an asshole all you want but I have no obligation to give a fuck about your parents or the 20 million others without insurance. Also even though I have great insurance I should have the right to manage my own health and finances and refuse healthcare. So when fucks like you vote democrat because you are too incompetent to run your own lives I vote republican.

Why? Because my insurance went up by almost $10,000 the first year and an additional $2,000 the next year all while some of my previous coverage, namely coverage of the anti-rejection medicine I have to take for the rest of my life as the recipient of a heart transplant, was severely limited costing me tens of thousands in medical costs on top of the extra premium costs. I am forced to take those anti-rejection meds for the rest of my life. I have no choice. Obamacare made it so my insurance had an upper limit of what they had to pay for that same medicine when there was none before. Once that upper limit was reached the rest was out of my own pocket. So yes I will be fucking glad Obamacare is gone if it means people like me wont have to deal with it's bullshit anymore.