Happy Pride Sup Forums

I know you all are bigoted. I hope you understand that we exist and will always fight for our rights with our awesome allies. You cannot and will not silence us.

Pic related is our beautiful Prime Minister marching with us in Toronto Pride today. Will post more pics.

Canada is a disease on the west

Here is him marching with his family, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne (who is a proud lesbian herself), Toronto mayor John Tory.

This is what inclusiveness looks like. Love is love

#LoveIsLove

So was this before or after all the faggots in assless chaps pranced around waving sex toys in little kids faces? What a beautiful event

fuck you and fuck trudeau

>toronto police went to NYC cause BLM kicked them out

faggots

>kids forced to wave the flag

this is child abuse

Yes, it is beautiful. It makes children understand that love comes in all forms. I'm sorry you lead a sad little life.

No one is forced to do anything. They live in a progressive environment and understand these things.

triggered yet?

Yeah, and frankly Toronto police represent an oppressive force and are not welcome. We still haven't forgotten their bath house raids.

How does it feel to live in a country where you can fuck animals legally?

this is the face of Sup Forums. Sad pathetic virgin losers

why do faggots always think that buttfucking orgies full of AIDS means love? How can you know anything about love if you fuck 2000 people in the ass

I hope someone raids your skull with a bullet for being a fucking moron.

get AIDS and die.

Someone do me a favour... If you're at the pride parade, please go find George at the Budweiser booth and tell him that his ButtBuddy tells him to go fuck himself :)

>how does it feel live in a country which is an absolute joke to the entire world. You can hide behind the nazi flag, but everyone knows you are an American

lol, angry virgin neckbeard. I'm having a great life. You will always be a kissless loser.

Your favorite sex position is probably doggy style.
Actual doggy style.
With a dog.

icky

Another beautiful pic to trigger the bigots.

is the guy in the red shirt next to trudeau heiling hitler

wow you sure showed her by misgendering her. So brave.

Get this shit out of here

Remember to sage your replies everyone!

even if I was a neckbeard I wouldnt be a genetic defect that sucks cocks.

that kid on the right says it all

>soon...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

do those rainbow socks have arabic on them

anyone else think this pride stuff has gotten out of hand. downtown Chicago was lit up last night with rainbows like it was CHRISTMAS. it's creepy stuff desu.

Hey Islam, you wanna do us a solid and bomb that shit?

They have a crescent moon

It's sick. Prepare for a purge the likes of which humanity has not seen.

Should of marched with these amazing Cancucks

>Someone other than a cis straight white male is having fun
The horror.

The guy with the red hair's face says it all.

He is beautiful is nothing else.

Of course it's fucking creepy. Everything the Jews do is creepy.

>whale pride

No one here is at your faggot festival.

Dude's a mentally ill clown

in fact you are bigoted for assuming everyone on Sup Forums is a bigot. touche.

I want to punch you in the face so fucking bad. Degenerate.

I really hope we bring in stricter hate speech laws so that bigots like you die in prison for spreading hate online
>Inb4 but m.. muh freeze peach

>I know you all are bigoted.
We're not. We've listened to the other side's arguments and they're all obvious bullshit. The actual bigots are the ones that choose to ignore reality.

question

why are people PROUD to be gay?

explain. so you are proud that your sexual orientation goes against evolution, or your body's one purpose?

is Kathleen Wynne really a lesbian?

yes

homosexuality is consistent with evolution. Go read a science book. We are proud because, despite the massive bigotry and homophobia, we persist.

Why is he so handsome

I don't care one way or another if you're gay, but what's with the pride? It's just obnoxious. If you really wanted fair treatment you'd encourage that it doesn't matter, not put yourselves on pedestals where everyone is expected to shower you with praise for wanted to poke a manhole or mash your roastie cooches together.

no you fucking flamer

being gay is the opposite of evolution

two guys cant make a baby

>so you are proud that your sexual orientation goes against evolution, or your body's one purpose

...said the kissless perma-virgin NEET basement dweller.

>I'm not overly homophobic. I'm just low-key homophobic.

I just think it's weird how ISIS or any other radical Islamic terrorists haven't targeted an event like this and mainly just terrorize the populations of Europe and the U.S.

Almost like there's (((someone))) telling them who to attack. What a coincidence that so many of (((them))) are involved in this testament to degeneracy and yet not a single allahu is snackbar'd

Just Canadian things

>kraut

how are the 2 million refugees, hans?

I'll ask you the same question soon

Got an argument or na?

i know right, he is so dreamy! Compare that to the orange sack of shit down south.

canada is fucking huge, we can let them rot in the yukon.

and most of those immigrants are skilled workers, not pieces of shit from syria.

>Compare that to the orange sack of shit down south.

No thanks, I just ate!

Remember when American presidents still had dignity? I do.

there is no use arguing with bigots. you should be shut down and made to feel ashamed at every chance possible.

>not pieces of shit from syria

Oh :^)

Hitler did nothing wrong and every day I'm convinced a little bit more that we're living in the bad timeline.

you cant escape AIDS, friend.

it's natures way of dealing with your kind.

30k is much less than 2 million

and canada is much bigger than naziland, you dumb kraut.

It's amazing, but Sup Forums has got me hating leafs and krautcucks even more than jews and niggers at this point

hmm so much hate against gay people. Maybe someone should come out of the closet?

This is what our inclusiveness looks like. It makes us happier than your thing but to each their own, whatever makes them happy. Eventually all systems will be challenged by a competitor. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, our time will come again and yours will end.

doesn't change the fact that LGBT are mentally ill

I swear to god it's been gay pride day every day for the past week.

You already have rights, fairy boy.
Getting called a fag on the internet doesn't violate any if them.

Perhaps you would be interested in a real fight like, say, making sure gays get human rights in places such as the middle east?

Go ahead, go fight for your fellow gays there, I dare you.

it isnt hate, it's nature.

Come on /pol, I expected more out of you.

ffs

The moment a tranny says he's getting the cops for me calling him a man is the moment he will get curb stomped and vegetablized.

lmao battle of the cucks

Let's say I spent a day at work in an auto shop rebuilding a transmission, I'd consider that productive, what benefit do all these parades bring? Why always say "look at me" if you can't handle any criticism or scrutiny

>lmao battle of the cucks

You'd know :^)

You faggots can do whatever the hell you want. I don't have a problem with it. My problem is with your attention whoring and demands that everyone CELEBRATE what you do with your junk. It's just pathetic.

Imagine if a bunch of attention whores found a way to get the government to force people to give them love and attention. That is basically what has happened with the "pride" movement. If you don't cool it, eventually someone will come along and actually try to throw your ass in an oven.

people are already getting tired of your shit because you didn't fucking know when to stop

Triggered? :^)

>no progeny
>consistent with evolution

Gays are mentally ill.

How does his wife look at him knowing he is such a faggot?

Either you can't convince me why gay pride is necessary, or you just won't, in which case why not? Is being fine with others being gay not enough? Do I have to celebrate it to not be a bigot?

this forces people to not want relationships or families. The government needs to get out of marriage

>How does his wife look at him knowing he is such a faggot?

Probably like this Jewish slut lmao

Does someone have that disgusting little swedish kid twerking in the street

I hope Canada does away with free speech to......because soon it will be you who is in prison. You came to Sup Forums specifically to troll. You're the one spreading hate and bullying. Go back to tumbler

>You came to Sup Forums specifically to troll. You're the one spreading hate and bullying

Aaaaaww, need a safe space, little Trumpcuck? :3

Nigger detected. The noose will be fresh and clean for you, being the first up.

I call gays that attend thing like pride the 'gutter gays' always in the gutter either literally or figuratively hollering about how their bunghole is a gaping cavern like anyone actually care about their problems.

SWEETIE
W
E
E
T
I
E

Lol they're telling you a well known fact and you think that's "hating"? Lol.

he looks pretty hot t b h

There are gays and then there are faggots. Just like blacks and niggers.

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

"Aaaawww, need a safe space now, little jew? :3" were saying nazis while burning other people who as they thought were controlling "the System"