SPY PLANE MONITORING ALT LITE RALLIES

Inconspicuously named small aircraft has been conducting some kind of monitoring of the WH/Area where rallies were just occurring, started around 1:15 EST. Whats the excuse today Mr. CIA? Someone forget to turn of their ADS-B?

Other urls found in this thread:

cirrusaircraft.com/cirrus-aircraft-unveils-new-special-mission-platform/
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/metro-detroit/2015/08/04/fbi-spy-plane-zeroes-dearborn-area/31145393/
bbc.com/news/technology-29469017
youtube.com/watch?v=zKPwamzcxhg
archive.is/buxad
startribune.com/mystery-surveillance-plane-that-circled-twin-cities-was-part-of-secret-fbi-fleet/305929791/
buzzfeed.com/peteraldhous/spies-in-the-skies?utm_term=.jy7zrVOpn#.rfOQ0exrY
nationalsecurity.news/2015-08-17-fbi-using-fake-shell-companies-to-fly-spy-aircraft-over-cities-equipped-with-illegal-snooping-devices-that-spy-on-americans.html
buzzfeed
archive.is/zUXh9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was this the source of all the noise blocking out the speeches?

AAANNDD Now they're off station, still at ~900 feet, tracking something over Arlington/NOVA.

No, it was at way too high of an altitude to cause too much noise (7-900 ft). The noise was probably unintentional, there is a major international airport very close by.

cirrusaircraft.com/cirrus-aircraft-unveils-new-special-mission-platform/

New CIA/FBI Toy!

Can't let this slide, there is no way I'm the only one here that thinks this is suspicious. They were literally only on station for the Spencer rally, and even left soon after the rally was over.

Why use a plane when you have way cheaper and better drones

Pretty scary desu

More proof Spencer and the identity evropa guys scare (((them))) more than anything else. Along with the constant shilling again them here 24/7

The planes have way better cameras/listening devices, and can fly out of earshot/eyeshot.

A drone is far more expensive than a small manned aircraft.

Drones only become cheaper when you're using them for a decade to replace aircraft that cost millions of dollars. Replacing a cessna with a drone does not cut your operating costs.

Was my first thought. Bump.

Antifa Air Force

Checkin' those digits, neat post m8

Definitely seems like they're trying way too hard to shill, and you're right this is just another layer of paranoia that can be sensed from ((them)).

they fly this over every protest that could turn violent.

It does scoop up all smartphone data and doxx everyone

Obviously they're hunting down transformers disguised as antifa.

>It does scoop up all smartphone data and doxx everyone

This.

>some kind of monitoring

Probably identifying all the cellphones at the rallies. They know exactly who attends those things.

I hadn't noticed the digits, thanks.

Can anyone shed some light on how exactly this technology works?

>It does scoop up all smartphone data and doxx everyone
Basically this. All phones in the areas hardware addresses are recorded, and from there deducing who owns which device would be childs play

those fucking digits, jesus christ

Drones can't fit the type of cameras and microphones those planes can. They can literally read what's on the screen of your phone while hearing exactly what you're saying to the guy next to you in the middle of a noisy street with some of these surveillance programs. Modern satellite surveillance is good enough to read the number plates of vehicles from Orbit.

Sting-Ray / Man-in-the-Middle.

Hardware mimicks a cell-phone tower, so phones in the area are tricked into connecting to it. All their traffic and communications then are piped through and recorded, before the traffic is then sent on normally to their cellular carrier.

Then, there are other real-time monitoring devices that would also be in place

>Can anyone shed some light on how exactly this technology works?
It basically mimics the nature of a cellphone tower. Your phone connects to it and thus all your data is recorded by an unknown party flying in the sky

Scary shit, man they must have to sift through some boring shit though- think of how many cellies are in those swaths?

It's all automated and works off of pre-determined keywords, they can cull through it at their whim and leisure

Not at all. Rather than trying to find something on someone from the phones, they find someone, then plug their name into an internal search engine and ba-dum, their entire phone history, every phone conversation they've had recorded, every text message, and all the GPS data of their phone.
The NSA has been recording literally every phone call and email into or connecting to the US for a decade now. If they want to fuck you they just search you. You must have done something illegal at some point, right?

So you get the "Misterr Anderrson" treatment if they want you to do things their way.

wew linking threads via Twitter
you should fucking kill yourself if you are reading this you fucking faggot

You get whatever the fuck they want you to get, basically. The NSA literally has/had a program for spying on your spouse. Remember all the celebrity nudes leaked ages back, the Fappening? That was leaked from an NSA server. If your girl ever sent you nudes, some NSA spook is fapping to them.
Literally the only constraint on all this ridiculous surveillance is that the alphabet agencies have realized that if they actually DO anything with them they're all going to get CRUCIFIED because it's so far outside the law that they might as well be on Mars. It's also a kettle of fish because if they can do it, they've probably figured out others can too.

What I find most odd about these flights (I have noticed similar patterns across the country) is that ((they)) choose to leave their ADS-B broadcasting, when they have absolutely no requirement to do so. Trying to send a message?

twitter name?

As an airborne SIGINTer, that FL is way too low. The whole point of ISR is not being noticed. There are also some chatter/CDMA power issues that would arise being so low.

A plane is less conspicuous to normies

More that it doesn't matter because everyone already knows they're being watched. Want to blow your mind? That freighter that hit the US Aegis ship recently, go look up its course before the collision.

@pepewasright
holy fuck faggot if you are reading this keep this shit separate you fucking mong

I wonder if they've known about any happenings of peace but have stayed quiet to keep their operations out of the public eye.

Way too low? It was higher than 875 ft when I first noticed it, and was dropping ~2 ft/s, until 875 then it leveled out/increased altitude. I am asking out of genuine curiosity, not being a smartass.

>Modern satellite surveillance is good enough to read the number plates of vehicles from Orbit
"Posted by Malruhn on 12 October, 2006 04:45 PM:

I got to take a trip on a P-3 Orion Navy reconnaisance plane to do arial surveys of Katrina destruction. On the way back from Louisiana, they started to play with the cameras and such - and showed me some tricks.

On some flavor of active radar camera, we could see every contour of a fishing boat out in the Gulf of Mexico - down to where labels were pasted on the sides of drums - and could read the labels of the sticky letters that were stuck to the life-rings (it was all in gray-scale - no colors).

We were well over 100 miles away from the vessel.

I have no doubt that spy satellites can not only read a license plate - they can tell the orientation of the heads of the screws that are holding said license plate on your car! "

>go look up its course before the collision
Well now that's definitely weird... Got any explanations that seem plausible?

>private aircraft orbiting below 1000 feet on
>1000 feet in VFR
>on what is considered the most risky and sensitive area of the world right now
no fucking way

It started to curve up to avoid Toshima island?

British intelligence was tracking literally all of the terrorists who killed people in the UK this year, including the concert guy. Likewise in Australia.
What people need to get through their heads is that these organizations do not exist to stop terrorists. They do not exist to protect the people. They exist to control the population. They are more worried about you and me than Jihad Joe, because that's what they're paid to worry about.

Look at it politically. A politician doesn't give a fuck about a raghead shooting up a gaybar beyond the political consequences of that. It's not an existential threat to them. But what about a large segment of the population literally wanting them lynched, as we have in Australia with our politicians (all of them)?

The Aegis ship was operating dark, and it didn't report the collision until a full two hours after it happened. The freighter wasn't a freighter, it was a Chinese spook ship and it was searching for the Aegis ship that had dropped off the grid near Chinese assets.

check

Yea the 1000ft altitude makes this one seem unbelievable.

>it was a Chinese spook ship and it was searching for the Aegis ship that had dropped off the grid near Chinese assets
ah makes sense then

Yeah man, lowest I've flown during OPs was 5,500 and that was to get a precise position on PTT.

Sadly, I have to tell you that the IC doesn't need to risk deploying ISR assets like this in the US. Typical Americans are hand feeding collection efforts via live streaming media.

I honestly see zero gain for doing sorties like this in such a congested area. Everyone would notice not having live line access, and their batteries would drain within 1-2 hours if it's persistent collection.

Shoot them down.

>It started to curve up to avoid Toshima island?

That doesn't even make sense.

These things circle my neighborhood every fucking week. (center of the circle is 6 blocks from my house.)

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/metro-detroit/2015/08/04/fbi-spy-plane-zeroes-dearborn-area/31145393/

probably used a cirrus with Hawkeye II

>bbc.com/news/technology-29469017

surveillance is reaching new limits

I'll agree that the course after the collision is crazy, but the course before the collision as you said seems fine.

DCA is not a major international airport. They might have a flight or two to Toronto, but nothing to speak of. It is a busy domestic airport, but it's ranked 23rd, domestically. It is however close enough to always be noisy at the national mall.

Eh.

So what do you think the purpose is? Is it not a possibility that there is technology being used that you're not familiar with? Like I said, it was likely flying much higher initially given those thick orbit tracks.

the picture below is a cessna 206 just saying..

Purpose at that Alt. is typically for visual identification or taking videos/images with conventional equipment.

I just don't see some IC risking the fallout of doing domestic collection on such a high vis target.

I've been wrong before, but experience is telling me this was more likely some private pilot doing some sight seeing, or being put into a holding pattern at a lower level for ATC to land someone else. That airspace is very congested.

Damn, that is some mass imaging. SIGINT user, this would explain the lack of altitude, no? Just trying to take actual pictures of everyone after getting the MAC addresses they needed earlier in the flight?

Okay, my alarmed level has decreased slightly as that actually makes sense. Even if you're shilling for Mr. CIA!

Why wouldn't the bridge crew have been wearing NVGs?

man thanks for esplaining it. now i can finally go to sleep

I don't think you know how NVG's work.

Possibly, but they wouldn't need an air asset when you can just pull directly from the towers.

However, if they were doing collection, it is legally allowed for training purposes. If you ever get a large RSSI spike while being stationary and your line is not functioning, that's a good sign someone has you attached to their box.

Around 2009, Sean Hannity hosted the "2nd Tea Party" live on Fox News from the Georgia State Capital in Atlanta. I was getting into photography & I went down to see if I could get some interesting photos. I got there early enough to get a good spot to stand against the barricade rail. The thing dragged on & on, as thousands of people started showing up. I realized I picked the wrong place to stand to see Sean, and was soon blocked from moving by all the people crowded into downtown. So, I just stayed where I was at & started taking photos. I was using a 300mm lens, and I was getting good close-ups. I started getting a little unnerved when DHS showed up in force. Mind you, Sean Hannity was broadcasting live on Fox, and it was a really genial crowd. There were child speakers, dudes dressed up like Thomas Jefferson, etc. It was a peaceful gathering. But, DHS was anything but peaceful. They were running around the State grounds, almost spazzing out. They were making me nervous, because "they were nervous". There were s couple of hundred of them. So, I started scanning their ranks with my long lens to get a closer view of their activities. Nothing extra to report, but I noticed a female fed pointing a camera at me. I stopped my scan on her & just looked. Through the barrel of her lens I could see the shutter clicking & I realized she was taking my photo! Crazy. A fat middle aged guy like me, with a camera, and I realized they thought we were a threat! This was about the same time Janet Napalotano said if you shopped at Army-Navy surplus stores, then you were a domestic terrorist. Fucking Cunt.

Yeah uh, they magnify the ambient light at night. If the US ship was running dark, why would they not have had NVGs on?

here user more info

youtube.com/watch?v=zKPwamzcxhg

they have used it before and probably still use airplanes for surveilance

Haha, don't get me wrong, this sorta stuff happens, but if you're aware of it as a normal American, someone is in need of more training.

Flying that low over D.C. would raise a lot of hairs on many necks. The orbit is a standard CDMA orbit, but once again, the power ratios are too heavy.

Picture of cunt?

oh dude that about does me in. I'm off to bed.

NVG's are notoriously bad at distances, particularly when there's not much to bounce light off. There's not much to bounce light off over flat water except the water itself, and the hull of those freighters are generally dark and not particularly reflective.
Even if they were, by the time they could see the freighter the collision was probably inevitable. Maneuvering even an Aegis cruiser from a dead stop isn't easy.

WTF SIGINT user has been reducing the level alarmed going on here, but the plane is registered to HH LIVESTOCK AND LAND go ahead and do a browser search and see all the different addresses (with multiple recent new businesses formed) with that name.

I would do a multiple screenshot image, but I still don't understand gimp enough to do so.

archive.is/buxad

I seem to remember an article about the alphabet agencies registering these planes to front companies.

startribune.com/mystery-surveillance-plane-that-circled-twin-cities-was-part-of-secret-fbi-fleet/305929791/
buzzfeed.com/peteraldhous/spies-in-the-skies?utm_term=.jy7zrVOpn#.rfOQ0exrY
nationalsecurity.news/2015-08-17-fbi-using-fake-shell-companies-to-fly-spy-aircraft-over-cities-equipped-with-illegal-snooping-devices-that-spy-on-americans.html

Archive the clickbaiters

>buzzfeed com/peteraldhous/spies-in-the-skies?utm_term=.jy7zrVOpn#.rfOQ0exrY
archive.is/zUXh9

Thanks for posting those, I remembered seeing it a while back as well.

Typical for drones.

That it would make more sense for

Why do people fear 1984? it's not bad. We have to admire the work of the secret services which control the proletarians. And the technological progress that they make is fantastic!

Get fucked Orwell