It's another "whore realizes she can make more money by pandering to alt right cucks" episode

>It's another "whore realizes she can make more money by pandering to alt right cucks" episode
why does Sup Forums fall for it every single time?

because Sup Forums is a bunch of desperate beta cucks

We don't, you are.

> let women see they are being rewarded for switching to our side
> more and more do it because of the benefit and increasing acceptance

winning over laci who usually has 400k-500k views is a good catch.

An ally is an ally, beggars can't be choosers.

Laci Gren is a kike with an ugly face and deformed tits who started to act "redpilled" because of the adpocalypse. Fuck her, fuck e-celebs, fuck jewtube and fuck you.

>fuck her
Gladly.

>talking heads are allies

She's just doing it for the shekels, but she's probably semi-redpilling a bunch of normies as well.

>Sup Forums
You mean reddit

You should be more accepting user san

This. I've seen way too many redditors supporting her.

>le Sup Forums is one person maymay
How about you post your e-celebs somewhere else?
Cancer.

you are going to get banned fro this thread

This. This is what women do anyways. They hardly have political opinions of their own, they just follow the herd. So Laci talking to anti-SJWs and befriending a few is hardly unusual.

didn't one of those girls promoted by Sup Forums come out as pro abortion.

They spread the ideology though

You keep changing your flags but I still see you.
Still ban-evading? Show us your real flag, c'mon you rampant shitposting fuck.

She's so small.

This faggot OP has made more than half a dozen threads in the last four fucking hours. The threads keep getting deleted but he keeps coming back. I don't know what his motivation is but he seems intent to keep this cunt's face as close to pg1 as possible.

FUCKING BASED !!11!

saturated with reddit cancer up in this joint

shoe is a liberal. Armor guy finds amy schumer funny, so he is probably one too.

All these people started out anti religion. never forget that.

You're probably thinking of Tomi Lahren. And of course she did, when confronted by a panel of women crowding her. She doesn't have the conviction to face the negative reactions her views get.
She tried to play it off as "I'm pro choice because my conservative politics say to keep the government out of women's bodies."

Unlike the regressive left, we don't punish people for being right.

Please continue your falseflag operations, OP, it makes the retards in our ranks that much easier to spot.

How tall is the right one?

people like Laci are proof that women have no ingroup preference hence they submit to the dominant male group ideology as a survival mechanism. And the bitch males over compromise to appease the females.
It is up to men to act like men and not like bitch males if you want to change the collective society

because pol is full of lonely NEETS who are just desperate.

you're just salty because your retarded faggot commie leftists are losing so hard

I don't fall for anything, I want lefties to either be shut up or switch sides.

Yeah. I used to give camgirls thousands of dollars in gifts just so they can acknowledge me

probably why there is a ride in bdsm popularity and western bitches taking muslim dick

>omega male raging about some female on YouTube part 32498523

>be male feminist castrated beta male
>furiously fap your micropenis to every Laci Green video
>"i-i-if I be a nice goy feminist and behave myself maybe Laci will love me"
>Laci gets dicked by an alt-right Youtube troll
>Laci gives up her big tits and cute feet to a problematic white male
>Starts making videos denouncing all of her previously held beliefs
>Male feminists seething on every platform available
>"S-s-she's just pretending"

Oh I am laffing

>lol look at this pathetic guy complaining about a girl on youtube
>I JUST CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR PATREON, LACI!!! MAGA!

Shoe is an attention whore and Armor is a pathetic nu-male. The only one that I find decent in the picture is Chris.
Overall the (((skeptic))) community is cancer.

Of course she's only in it for the views. Why else would she use the thumbnail/titles she's using now to piss off the SJWs.

Doesnt she have herpes or something

Jesus did the mods just give up here?

Right Hans, I just don't see much problem with this.

Hating women for being women is not a traditional Western value. Just let her go. Her influence will spread.

Those of us who are complaining about it are doing so probably because, as Sup Forumsack conservative types, they just don't know what political winning feels like and looks like, so they don't recognize it when they see it.

I bet they can see these dubbz tho.

Cri moar. You can say what you want, but she is hardcore Mousey Cute.

You spelled r/The_Donald wrong

You're joking right? Right?

Her face looks like it was stung by bees

It's politics dw wouldn't understand.

Only a popular qt converting to your cause.

Getting very cucky indeed

hey one at a time please, we're not done paying for this pic related mentally ill jobless ugly girl

Women are the gender equivalent of kikes

They only latch onto men for financial gain, and they fall for it. Never underestimate the power of thirst because men willingly throw away their common sense and dignity for a piece of pussy

Prepare for the most epic of shitstorms

kek

Fuck outta here with your le epic normie maymays

fpbp

To stay optimistic, I think much of the shilling of this slut is from outsiders trying to promote her here. Milo had plenty of shills here too, but they all but disappeared suddenly as quickly as they came. ZionWars hasn't let up though, they are always here.

Sure, some retards will fall for it, but it isn't the vast community of Sup Forums. At least, I like to tell myself that.

That is definitely not her. Laci clearly has a much bigger gut.

>epic normie maymays
That is a classical era Sup Forums meme!
I swear kids don't know their history anymore!

I don't care what her opinion is, she's a woman.
I'd just like to dip her in green paint and spank her like a disobedient avocado

"Pol" isn't falling for anything, you are the only one talking about her.

Mods were pretty quick to take down the last seven threads he's made today, but this one's been up over an hour.

stay mad lacilet

c... can I watch?

Good reference.

Because this board is filles with dumb ass high schoolers who look for women to validate their view points

>1 post by this id.

Typical shill thread. Divide and conquer tactics. Remember to save shill threads and sage goes in all fields.

I realize alot of guys on this board would fuck her. You are no better than goat-fuckers for wanting to sex this cow.

Found the cuck

>You are no better than goat-fuckers for wanting to sex this cow.
for finding a young white woman attractive?
(((((((((((((((((((((ok))))))))))))))))))))))))))

that's not her

>All these people started out anti religion. never forget that.
so they think logically, got it

How can anyone seriously not get sick of jews force feeding you all day..

Jewish bullshit all day, a relentless mind numbing assault on everything valuable to a moral individual. A daily lashing until the mind gives up, and gets in line to be sacrificed in the name of progress.

FPBP

I really liked Wonder Woman

The (((skeptic community))) are nothing but a bunch of virtue signaling degenerates who shift their views at the slightest hint of making more money of suckers like reddit. She's a kike, nothing else needs to be said because she's going to the oven just like the rest.

Everything after the 'over the trenches' scene was bloat. Should have been the climax, her saving the day for one tiny chunk of that front and realizing what she did near the actual ending, with Ares not even showing up really.

Why wouldn't I?

Sup Forums doesn't but every group has its faggots

Yep. I can't stand it when whores do this.

But the white knight cucks take the bait everytime.

Nobody's "falling for it" everybody's happy about what it represents. It's more evidence of us dragging the overton window towards the right. She's either:

>Genuinely convinced, meaning exposure to our ideas is slowly convincing people
>Realizes that pandering to alt right type ideas is starting to be profitable, meaning our ideas are growing

Or more likely a combination of the two. Whatever it is, it's good. Even if she's a degenerate Jew bitch who needs to drop 15lb.

Her tits look like they were stung by bees, too.

Look at her fat fucking head

yarr

>it's another leftist faggot upset that women think they are cancerous cucks episode

IGNORE THE SHILL THREADS

TO THE VICTOR GOES THE SPOILS. ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

NOW GO OUT THEIR AND REAP YOUR REWARD.

She got some dickings. This kills the feminist.

nu-Sup Forums and RTD cucks maybe, ive been here before the election faggots flooded and ultimatly destroyed this board.

The hell does she have against bees that they keep stinging her over it?