People who wear their political affiliation on their sleeves

My neighbor had his car bumper covered in pro-Trump stickers since summer last year only to remove them all last week.

My guess is that he either was made fun of or some SJW type tried to confront him in the street.

So, how do you feel about people who plaster their political affiliation all over their cars and other possessions?

And, how do you feel about the sub-type of those people who hide all signs of their affiliation the second they're confronted?

You think it would be cool if I put an SS sticker on my bumper?

Kys

Cars with Trump stickers will get vandalized.
Cars with Obama or Bernie stickers are left alone (but snickered at).

Confronted for what? not sharing the same views as people living in a coastal metropolis?

>Reddit spacing
Lurk for a year you fat ugly nigger

>Wearing political clothing and/or having political stickers on your property

This just means that you are so uninteresting that you have to unilaterally communicate to other people that this is the guy you're voting for. At least a sports team jersey or hat has some entertainment value attached to supporting the team Political clothing is literally retarded.

It's also possible he's going to sell the car, OP.
qft

Have you considered, even briefly, that he just might be getting new stickers or that the stickers served their purpose and he'said not a smug asshole- like the hundreds of people i'very seen since 2012 who *still* have Obama (2008) stickers on the backs of their miraculously-still-function clunkers? Have you, user? Oh- nice flag you have there.
Sorry for using big words. You're a very bright and desirable young man, indeed. I'mean sure women just throw themselves at you. You might even say I'mean jealous. Carry on, you (((magnificent))) bastard
p.s. no one cares but you. get fucked

These are great. Most BLM/lefties don't even know what it means. The people that do are normally bro tier

Depends on what you drive.

Got any source on that other than your persecution complex?

I saw a black guy blasting gangsta rap with this giant flag hanging from a pole on the back of his car. Not sure what he meant by it

Oh wow. I read this thread hoping to discuss bumper stickers, but instead I'm subconsciously focusing on the story about a hardcore Trump supporter removing all the pro-trump stickers from his car and it leaves me wondering if he's really losing all his supporters like the liberals have been telling me. I'm now concerned. Wtf I'm her now! #DeclareWarren

If it's a Chevy, yes.
If it's a Volkswagen, yes again.

What bugs me is political stickers after the campaign is over and they've lost. I saw a i think it was a Gary Johnson bumper sticker the other day. Cmon, it's time to move on.

This, I see Bernie stickers all the time still. I always laugh when I see them tho

Guys, do you think Bernie can still win?

All I see are Trump and Bernie stickers, with the exception of one Jill Stein sticker on a prius.

I just donated 200 to his defense lawyer fund, match me!

What kind of a pussies are you?

>tfw living in a place where there is at least one VW van with a McGovern sticker on it

Literally

I sort of understand leaving on bumper stickers because they can be annoying to remove and a lot of people don't pay enough attention and kind of forget it's there.
Lawn signs are a different story though. I still see Hillary signs in some yards. Most people replaced them with I stand with Planned Parenthood signs and pic related.

I carry a little spray bottle of brake fluid in my car just for the few idiots I see with Bernie or Hillary bumper stickers.

He assumed it'd make him look like an ally of the police that he hopes don't pull him over and find anything he shouldn't have. I'm just guessing.