Who else thinks we should bring back public lynching in the USA? Would it even be possible to do so in today's society...

Who else thinks we should bring back public lynching in the USA? Would it even be possible to do so in today's society? I believe if you're proven guilty of Murder, rape, pedophilia or theft this should be what happens on the city streets for all to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/business/currency/making-profits-on-the-captive-prison-market
archive.is/5CAzH
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/12/05/trump-sets-private-prisons-free
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed. Reminder that more blacks die from black violence every two years today than died by lynching throughout the entirety of its 100 year history.

Reminder that 1/3 of those lynched were white.

Reminder that lynching tended to take place in areas that were 100 miles from a court house and were a form of convenient justice for serious crimes and not just muh racism.

On one condition. The only people who can be lynched are white men.

No lynching would be for everybody equally regardless of race or religion or
Sexuality.. you commit one of those
Crimes then you hang.. nobody responded to my question if it would be possible to implement this in the modern day USA? Why did we get rid of
It anyway?

>it's another "White people MUST behave exactly like niggers!" thread

What we really need is to bring back public executions, not lower our justice system to the level of your average African slum.

No. Affirmative action lynching. Makes up for all the reverse racism.

You're a idiot user, nobody pronounced we should act like niggers and everything isn't always about niggers, sorry if your girlfriend left you for one but this is an entirely different topic.

Honeypot?

Mass incarceration is profitable.

How so? Mass incarceration means we are paying all these people incarcerated supplying them with food and basic human needs.

Sup Forums you guys are really starting to let me down, if it's not a thread about niggers or feet you guys are clueless. Not the Sup Forums I knew a couple years ago

I don't agree with the theft part considering they can easily be a crime of opportunity (I'm hungry, I saw an apple, I take the apple cause I'm hungry), over premeditated/crime of passion(you have a lot of money/I don't like you, so I steal)
For armed robbery we should keep three strikes in effect, but on that third strike you hang.
But to be honest, there's no way wed be able to implement this without some huuuuuuuge event culling the babies out of our political system and swaying public opinion away from Political Correctness and towards Personal Accountability. Only thing I can think of is WW3
>Sand niggers finally cross the line in non-career politician Democrats.
>They all vote Republican for the rest of their lives/ back presidential decision to aerially fuck the middle east
>Bomb the shit out Mecca and all surrounding infected areas
>Form perimeters of American led UN armed forces around Muslim communities throughout Europe and America.
>Public lynching for all suspected Jihad's
>Switch apostacy back on them, anyone who doesn't publicly defame a picture of Mohammed gets lynched
>American public see how well hangings worked to cull islambists out of the world
>Why not use that on our more heinous criminals

>regardless of ... sexuality.

Fucking dropped. All sodomites should hang.

Who gives a fuck if somebody is gay? If it doesn't personally affect you then tf does it matter? Only closet homos have such a problem with them.

Bump

>Reminder that more blacks die from black violence every two years
this is voluntary from mutual combat
lynching isn't voluntary
don't try to make the two equal

private prisons are one of the fastest growing industries in america
how do you not know this?
prison industries contracts work to do things like making electrical cabling for military vehicles and private corporations make a profit for this slavery:

newyorker.com/business/currency/making-profits-on-the-captive-prison-market

What if we archive it archive.is/5CAzH

no. retarded idea. need a proper justice system or will just end up like psrts of africa and m.east you so despise.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/12/05/trump-sets-private-prisons-free

and now judges are getting busted by over-sentencing because they are getting kickbacks from private prisons to cram in as many prisoners as possible to maximize profits. a judge in pennsylvania was sentenced to prison for exactly this a couple years ago

>Lynch heinous criminals
>Empty out prisons
>Lynch corrupt judges
>Empty out "Much Broken System"

good luck getting the christians on board with this
they are the ones that stop any kind of extreme policy from ever taking root in the US so you can basically forget it

That's why I said this

The problem today is actual crimes don't get punished.

Steal millions through banking fraud- No worries
Murder- Out in 2 years
Steal a car- 10 years no parole.

I would start with hanging some of the US and European judges for treason.