Why are White Nationalists so cringeworthy?

Why are White Nationalists so cringeworthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=wOdpDZkcOrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean Alt-Lite, right?

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

Why are you so obviously Antifa? sage

Stick to shoving dildos in your anus Gavin

It gives me hope to see that the younger faces were at the lincoln rally, rather than the one at the white house.

Who is cringy, huh?

Good observation, I didn't think of it that way but you're right.

I think we need to add Generation X with the Boomers.

White nationalism is controlled opposition. Guys like Spencer and Duke at the top are on the payroll of groups like the SPLC if not FBI outright.

loool

>Based conservatives

shadilay!

Bahahahahaha

>Oath Keepers

Jew loving boomers.

deport the boomers

We, we, we. We is the codeword of the enemy. It's because he's the enemy, user.

those niggers look very goofy trying to imitate white people

based black man on the right

GIVE THIS MAN A BASED BLACK GUY IN A HAT

>No political violence
>Poster with the death rune on it

Someone forgot to take their irony pills.

>all of them wear their pants like niggers
cringy

They literally look like fucking elves.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q&t=0s
Oath-keepers physically remove Kekistani Larper
READ THE COMMENT SECTION FOR CRINGE GOLD.

kekistan is the new fedora/mylittlepony

the 'tism spilled out of my computer screen and onto my keyboard when I clicked on that image

>I need to arrest people who loudly disagree with me

Why did they allow this?

>Oath-keepers physically remove Kekistani Larper
>The one spic in the group attacks someone from behind
>The only one
>The irony of the situation is lost on the dumb boomer
>#justlikeus

youtube.com/watch?v=wOdpDZkcOrw

>that beak and posture.
You could spot the jew on him from a mile away.

Roger Stone appeared today, over a cellphone.

Based black man am i right pedes?

Oh. My. Fuck. This is cringe beyond belief.

positioning spencer next to altlite and cospiratards is highly disengenious

Richard Spencer always is. Others aren't.

>Oathkeepers

You called?

What's so cringeworthy about this? Other than OP being such a cunt that he would actually cringe at anything?

It is so much cooler to just post on the internet and never accomplish anything in real life. AM I RITE!? I mean, even though the left is dismantling our civilization and the unwashed hordes are raping our daughters it is sooooo le cringe to do anything. After all if you leave your house you are The ALT LITE, like Gavin Duke and Richard B. MacDonald. What a bunch of Cuckle-lords

LOL HOLY SHIT THE ALT LITE IS A JOKE

Does this dude got a group or committee or something where he bounces his ideas off of and they either agree or disagree or is this dude just sayin shit that comes to his mind and hoping everybody agrees?

Like, I don't even know wtf he's talkin about right now. The fuck is he just sayin shit for?

ANTIFA ARE THE REAL FACIST AM I RIGHT PEDES?

Have opinions I don't like? I'll have the state kidnap you at gunpoint and let niggers rape you for years. That's fair.

We just want you to get out of the countries our ancestors built. And before you get into any of that native shit, they didn't build godamn anything and weren't about to. Western civilization was created by westerners and we don't want to give it away.

They can't block people from walking around, and Mike Enoch literally named the Jew loudly in his speech.

fuck thats so cringy...they should look how italian fascist walk around...

mike enoch literally pulled this kike off the stage. Its on video

What exactly do the Oathkeepers believe in?

What are they doing to stop the immigrants and globalists?

Nothing. That's the thing.

and yet you didn't supply any prooves

what do you take us for?

Because white people love to feel sorry for themselves, even though others in the world face much bigger, more life threatening problems. White peoples problems matter more than everyone elses, because White people are important and everyone else can suck a dick because "MUH INSURANCE PREMIUMS ARE TOO DAMN HIGH!"

Cause you're a worthless shitskin

all these people sure must feel stupid now when trump turned out to be just another globalist shill

Good for them. Why is it therefore our job to care about other people's problems over our own?

There is nothing wrong in being patriotic.
I see nothing wrong with this picture

Mulatto children

Because Jews love to feel sorry for themselves, even though others in the world face much bigger, more life threatening problems. The Jews problems matter more than everyone elses, because Jews are important and everyone else can suck a circumcised dick because "MUH HOLOHOAX GOYIM THE WANK MACHINES THAT GOT MY DAD"

What the fuck? SO he organized the rally but didn't even showed up?

>White peoples problems matter more than everyone elses
to White people, they should

I can smell the smug condescension coming from your post, disgusting

you will not replace us

Sheeeit, could you link pls?

Contrast between Spencer/Enoch/Baked Alaska's rally and the Jewmer/Thernovich/Jack Pozzload one was pretty funny. There were some fats at the Spencer rally who need to lose weight but I saw plenty of clean cut in shape dudes.

Identity Europa's style (khakis/white shirt/those blue triangle flags) is way better than the more Naziesque shit which will never fly in America

Cernovich, Posobeiac and their crowd arranged the smaller, gathering of older people. Spencer, Allsup, Identity Evropa and some others the bigger, younger gathering.

Our problems should matter to us. Everyone else's problems aren't our problems. Whites are the only group on the planet that gives a shit about the wellbeing of other groups (and it's about time we knock it off).

Absolutely, going for a militaristic tone isn't right for the current political climate.

If you can't see the answer for yourself, there's nothing anyone can do to help you. Even by giving you more tax breaks and cutting your insurance premiums, and making your life even EASIER than it already is in comparison to those you constantly shit on.

You're whining, and when people tell you what you unironically tell everyone else (to buck up and get over it), you whine some more and then start shooting people. You're no better than the minorities you rail against, yet you can't even see your own hypocrisy. Why is it MY job to give a shit about YOUR first world problems? Why should I care that your premiums are high? Why should I care that your taxes are being hiked? Why should anyone give a fuck about you, when you clearly don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself? Or did you even stop to ask yourself these questions? Or did you think that the world literally revolves around you and your fucking problems, and everyone has to give a shit about YOUR problems and no one elses?

tl;dr I don't give a fuck about your problems either. You can literally go fuck yourself. Pay more, shut up, and deal with it. Not so nice is it? Yeah, it really sucks. Welcome to my world you sheltered fuck.

Worse than the ethnically kekistanis

wtf I love Kike Enoch now...

>Our problems should matter too.
>NO ONE ELSES PROBLEMS MATTER THOUGH

You've got to be shitting me, kid.

This is stupid. Spencer names the Jew all the time.

And then this ironic faggot shows up.

Question for European Union citizens:
Why don't all European countries just round up all first and second generation immigrants from majority Muslim countries and ship them to Iraq?
Or is doing that really worse than your daughters being nail-bombed by foreign Muslims at pop concerts?

>Post unattractive people

Golly gee who would have thought that white people had plain or ugly individuals? The most simple psyops in the world is to portray something as positive with attractive people and to portray something as negative with ugly people.

>MUH (((HUMAR RIGHTS)))

We are generally disarmed and defreedomized.
>1984
We pretty much live under a regime and HURR DURR, I STRONK, I REKT REGIME is hollywood bullshit meme.

>Our problems should matter too
No one said that they don't matter, the premise is that they should be realized and dealt with above the problems of others. Whites should be concerned with their own primarily.
>NO ONE ELSES PROBLEMS MATTER THOUGH
Now you are just misrepresenting what is being put forward. Go be disingenuous somewhere else, faggot.

>Everyone elses problems aren't our problems =/= "i care about other problems problems"

I can't believe I, a minority with sub par education, had to spell that out for you. You cannot walk around saying "Not my problem kek", and then turn around and demand that EVERYONE give a shit about YOUR problems.

Or let me put it in terms you can understand...

NOT MY PROBLEM KEK.

But Europe is the origin of the idea of human rights in the first place. Don't Europeans realize that the more Muslims they bring into their countries, the less they'll be able to defend ideas like human rights. Muslims are too stubborn, and Europeans like to avoid personal conflict, so they'll just end up assimilating to the Muslims, instead of the other way around.

...our problems should matter TO US. I don't give the slightest fuck about the wellbeing of random Somalians and they don't give the slightest fuck about my wellbeing. Whites should care for the wellbeing of whites and the prosperity of white societies. That's how every other group on the planet not burdened with white excess empathy behaves. It's why whites adopt nigger kids and chinese kids but you don't see upper middle class+ niggers/chinese/mexicans adopting white kids.

That Livestream was painful to watch. Where are the people who really might make a difference?

When the fag streaming turned the camera on himself and showed us he was some dumb fucking kid wearing his hat like a nigger I swear I died inside a little bit. These are our allies?

God help us.

No one is asking for non-whites to care about the problems of whites. You're misrepresenting what is being said again, but that's alright, you've admitted to being a nigger with a sub-par education so it is to be expected.

That's not what they're doing. They're appealing to their own racial/ethnic group to start giving a shit. Nobody is asking blacks and mexicans to do anything for them.

That's sad. So the only possible way to fix things for countries that take in African migrants like France and Germany is for the government to collapse and for the entire liberal establishment in the media, education, and justice systems to be eradicated?
It seems unlikely to ever happen except in the case of some kind of black swan event like the rise of a new Hitler.

I've thought a blue shirt that's reminiscent of the sort of uniform that mechanics and factory workers wear would work well. Long sleeve (and typically rolled up), group's emblem where the company label would normally be, slimmer fit so that it doesn't actually look just like a mechanic shirt. Worn with khakis. Kinda like picrelated, but more stylish.

>Europe is the origin of the idea of human rights in the first place
>American education

So what exactly about this is cringeworthy?

What would you, in your wisdom, do differently?

Well what do you think it is? No one in Asia or Africa would ever think that all humans have equal rights.

Missed most of this, any antifa end up showing up?

Where did it originate then, will you please enlighten us?

Wouldn't change anything truly important. Central banking. The international merchant can destroy any country without a single bullet being fired. Hell, even America would collapse with BLM-ish elements being sufficiently and properly prodded into action.

show us then.

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

Why do Americans like to pretend they are European, you stopped being that when your families abandoned the continent.

kek

Nope, only a few boomer cucks shouting. And they were put in their place by /our guys/.