We need to fix this

We need to fix this.

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/equity/2016/02/the-problem-of-resegregation-in-suburbia/462396/?utm_source=SFFB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

agreed no more niggers

If it aint broke

>5%
Isn't that within margin of error?

I agree, 5% is much too low.

FPBP

>white person
that person ain't white

>muh white genocide

"A black family that earns $157,000 a year is less likely to qualify for a prime loan than a white family that earns $40,000".

citylab.com/equity/2016/02/the-problem-of-resegregation-in-suburbia/462396/?utm_source=SFFB

Probably because the crimes aren't likely to be rape or murder

The white male's criminal record is probably theft or possession, while the niggers is violent, rape, or involved a deadly weapon.

But the tumblr kike of course does not mention this.

5% doesnt seem right. Isnt that a miscalculation?

Like, educate your niggers?

A man of color who hasn't been arrested is just someone who is good at hiding their crimes. Why would you hire someone who has already proven they can steal from you without getting caught?

I don't see how they could have possibly come to this conclusion, given that there is no such thing as a nigger with a clean record.

5% is statistically insignificant

They don't say what job. Niggers don't do "chump jobs". They go back to crime. This is just an example of white agency.

why?

Doesn't take into account most white criminals are also educated.

False, men of color are more likely to get a job because of diversity quotas in the work force. There is no source for that accusation, which makes OP a gullible retard.

Sage.

>implying that there are non-whites without criminal records

A black with a clean record is just one with a new stolen identity

60% of the population and 5% difference is really insignificant.

Perhaps you should fix your education if you think that 5% is significant enough for it to be considered a "problem."

Sorry, i used the kekistani flag as a joke a while back, and now I have to make a post without it to get the flag option to stick.

what crime?
what were the qaulifications?
what was ever circumstance?
did the white man apply first?

Correct.
I don't understand why the nigger was allowed inside.

this is fuckin stupid. what about factors like education, experience, typical bs pseudo journalism/science

Source for this clain?
It is not valid argumet without any proven data.

>5% more likely
Honestly, that's not fucking high enough considering white applicants with a record were probably smoking weed and shoplifting whereas the niggers fucking stabbed an old lady or some shit.

OP is shill shitpost.

don't forget how they could have acted in the interview and what job it was.

But blacks don't have clean record...

banks don't operate on discrimination
they operate solely on whether you will repay your loan
also it doesn't say credit scores
all this tells me is blacks overall are more risky investments as they are less likely to pay back a loan, making the bank less likely to ok them

Do not reply to the shit shill.

I'm willing to bet blacks with no record still commit crime at a higher rate than whites reoffend.

That's affirmative action! they are hiring the equally qualified minority.

I need a source on this claim

well sheeeeeit bruthas look like we gunna hafta bus a cap on sum whiteys

The white guy probably has a shorter criminal record on average than the nigger 2bh

Alternately depending on how they reached this statistic it's possible that whites are more adept at finding out which jobs don't bother to check for criminal records than niggers are

Blacks don't pay their bills.

Ok, get into a position where you are a hiring manager and start hiring blacks.
Fixed.

>"man of color"
What a stupid fucking term
[Citation needed] besides

>literally no links
look, I could have passed over that made up statistic
but man of color with a clean record, I need cold hard evidence on that

yoi can work on a weed farm with a non drug felony in states that have them legal
I think even drug misdemeanors make you unable to work one
so black guy could have a misdemeanor and the people who did the study only care about felonies

>We need to fix this.
Why? The employer knows that there is a higher risk of the nog stealing from him despite the fact that whitey got a record and nog doesend. After all, whity might well have his record because of something like the Danish ยง 266 b and convicted of the hideous crime of comparing Nazism with iSlamism. And the employer KNOWS from personal experience that whity will show up at work to work. Wheres as the parasite of color will only show up to collect his paycheck

>man of color with clean criminal record

actually statistics show that whites are more likely to be involved with a deadly weapon and commit a majority of mass shootings

>hey goy, have you felt guilty about being white today? No? Well just look at this fresh propaga...oops, I mean these new studies showing how tough it is for the black man in America. What are you doing to fix this, goy???

Yes let's make tbat 100%

>So why were you arrested?
White: Oh man I was just a dumb kid and I esd trying to impress my friends. It was stupid and I was so ashamed it made me want to do better.

Black: SOME BUUUULLLLLSHIT!

clever girl...

>lying on the internet

Unless everything else about the two men is equal, this tells us virtually nothing.

Do the two men have the same level of education and job training? We know, statistically, that a white man is a lot more likely to have a college degree than a black man.

Also, what kind of crimes are we talking about here? "Criminal record" is a vague term that lumps misdemeanors and felonies into the same category.

Bottom line, we need a lot more information to be able to understand this discrepancy. The answer is usually a lot more complex than MUH RACISM.

They never include Asians in these statistics, as it would likely show that Asians with a criminal record are more likely to get hired, than both white and black people.

>no source
Naturally.

Same qualifications or is some nigger just showing up assuming there's a do nothing position he can fill because of diversity?

Only 5? Jesus, you're right.

>We need to fix this.

only 5% more likely, we need 95%

>criminal record

What a DUI?

People dislike black people as a group because taken as a whole they are easily dislikable. Get the fuck over it. It doesn't mean you have to hate individual black people, but businesses operate on profit incentives, not SJW virtue signalling points.

Pls kys, m8.

you're right, we need to make it 100%

This.
SAGE