In large parts of the southwest, it is already Mexican majority. By 2050...

In large parts of the southwest, it is already Mexican majority. By 2050, Mexicans are projected to be 42% of the population for the ENTIRE USA. In the southwest, ironically, it will practically be an ethnostate. Projections indicate that the southwest will be 90%+ Mexican by 2050, and literally approaching homogeneity by 2100. Amongst this group of people, there is an Idea of Aztlan, or a reconquista into Mexico. So, in effect, these people are advocating for an ethnostate, which is naturally occurring in southwest, and which they will probably get. This is deemed "more than likely" by several futurist sites, do to the emphasis of Mexican Ethnonationalism, which is prominent, and unyielding. In short, unlike ethnic groups of the past, such as Germans, Irish, Italians, Polish, Koreans, and even Indians, Mexicans simply aren't assimilating, and are actively against it in most cases.
What are the thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we're going to need another wall

>mexicans
oh you mean.. traitors?

fuck off these people are the worst of the worst. We don't want them. You don't want them

kill them or someshit

They can WANT whatever they please but we have an entire chapter in our history books devoted to the last time someone got the bright idea to split up our union.

Gonna be a lot of dead little beaner manlets when they actually get the cajones to try.

>1848: we won the war, and marched into mexico city. Everything mexico had to offer was our rightful clay.
>1865: slavery became illegal
Why didn't we just keep all of the spics as slaves, there were nothing more than a conquered people after all.

I don't get it, whats the point of "taking" this land for Mexico when they'll just turn it into shit, like the rest of Mexico?

because a lot of them are racist, and unironically want an ethnostate.

Do those projections take into account the massive decrease in illegals since Trump took office? Or his aggressive deportation policy?

Ok Lincoln when beaners are 60% or 70% of the population in the SW they'll do what they want.

Nope. All fo these stats are form the nigger prez era. I dont think they've had time or data to calculate this yet.

Being a latino is comfy. That's why we are the happiest people un the world even when we are por and whites are unhappy even when they are rich.

Welcome to the modern world user. These beaners love Mexico so much they act like it's a crime against humanity to send them back.

how do we get trump to make English the national official language
I seriously think it would be beneficial to assimilation. I'm not just memeing for the butthurt here

If they want it they can try to fight for it, and when they get crushed i wont feel bad.

>for an ethnostate
I don't think that theory can stand up to 3 generations of social and economic change, mainly fueled by the Mexican Middle Class of the border area manufacturing centers. They and their kids will all want to live American style lives.

yeah, whatever you say.
old and very commited men and women from mexico is what created this mess.
and thanks to dems more mexican youth are extrememly ignorant and degenerate.
more than likely, their population will become static in the next 10 years.

Does this mean I will have to move to Idaho after all? Central NV near UT border and southern to central UT are on my list of where to move to be with whitey. Mind you, I intend to move to a higher elevation where you need to water haul and do things like set up your own septic. Basically somewhere that gibmedats would never live, because it takes work to be comfy.

i mean it is not a good situation

but it could be worse. we are next to africa which has the highest fertility rates on earth, the poorest nations on earth etc
also mostly muslim

we are way more fucked

what are these futurist sites?

Kek, Utah as a Mexican majority state. The state is run and owned by a religion that says all evil men (lamanites) were cursed by God to have dark skin so they could be identified as undesirables. Sage.

>getting conquered by a resurgent Aztec Empire...

cojones (balls)
cajones are drawers :)

good, hispanics are white. it's only divide and conquer shills saying otherwise.

They are very very stupid, and would never try. We will get some legislature passed to ban all spics

spbp

How'd this happen? Do you have no border controls whatsoever?

>By 2050, Mexicans are projected to be 42% of the population for the ENTIRE USA

can't fucking wait desu

>In short, unlike ethnic groups of the past, such as Germans, Irish, Italians, Polish, Koreans, and even Indians, Mexicans simply aren't assimilating

Unlike all of those cultures, Mexican culture is indigenous to the area and superior to shitty WASP culture(whatever that even is in 2017)

10 mln poles in USA

Only 700 000 of them speak polish. Nuff said.

>mexican
>indigenous
They're half breed mongrels of latin american natives and Spaniards

>culture
Refried beans, tortillas, and Catholicism

how many indians do you seriously think the spaniards were able to fuck? fucking idiot

Denver here: you can fuck right off, you dirty indios.

>They're half breed mongrels of latin american natives and Spaniards

implying the average american gringo isn't just as much of a mongrel

>Refried beans, tortillas

And fat anglo scum can't get enough of it, taco trucks on very corner

>Catholicism

as opposed to protestant and atheist faggotry. The only white culture that may survive in the SW is the small German presence, the eternal anglo is destined to be BTFO of here

There's plenty of Mexicans here. Like the Catholic church, Mormons have become more liberal in order to attract members. They support illegal immigration because it helps their congregation.

>illegally immigrate to the USA because Mexico is shit
>Wanting the part of the USA you illegally immigrated to to become part of the country you left because it was so shit
Holy fuck beaners are dumb

There are several lies there, bucko. If you cannot speak the truth, I doubt your room is clean, hence you aren't sorted.

Sage.

And Spanish will be again the main language, they way it should always have been

This

chicanos are "MEXICO MEXICO FUCK YEAH" but dont even speak spanish well, if at all, and make a fuss when they get deported back to the country they seem to love to much

That's Bullshit and you know it, and your country manages to somehow be even worse than ours

Proptip: Op is pulling this out his ass.

Sometimes Pol is so out of touch with reality. I have literally never heard one person irl use the word "Aztlan". Hispanics younger than 40, and people in general under 40, are far too pozzed to ever care about something as abstract as ethnic separatism.

BASED

>implying the average american gringo isn't just as much of a mongrel
Mongrel of europeans, you shits are literal rape babies

The ones they didn't fuck they killed

I think White people are the ultimate trap for everyone else.

White people literally invite colored violence by behaving non-dominant ad peaceful, which confuses all the tribal-thinking individuals.

But White people are also organized and can switch to organized violence once this is morally justifiable.

Civil War 2: Remove Hispanic And Jew

Fuck your version of Azlan
chicano here, the majority needs to be educated in economics instead of remembering shitty corridos, chanting "fierro pariente" and discussing AZTLAN, learn about self reliance instead of a stupid mythological country that possiblynever existed

arent they running away from mexico? why would they want another mexico?

Why do you think they all speak Spanish fucktard?

>half breed mongrels are ok as long they're spics
>fat fuck fried beans and corn are ok as long as it's spics
>Christianity is ok as long as it's spics

You're fucking retarded you commie shit eating cunt

de-regulation of trades, borders control is horrible, greedy companies hiring illegals, "churches" sheltering them, immigration not doing it's job, the commies in power hate white Christian males more than anything else

>believing the US government would allow a vast swath of the US to be taken from it
Neither party would allow California or Texas to break away from it. If "Aztlan" tries to become a reality you will see a fierce military response.
And by 2050 race based bio weapons will be a reality. You could target cleanse entire cities with ease.

>they think they'll take Utah
Mormons are nuts m8, it'll never happen

This so much, and it applies to this country. Narco culture is a disease

I'm not convinced. A lot can happen by 2050 and """"experts"""" are constantly wrong about the subjects they're supposed to be educated in.

Numbers dont help in a battle. The fucking Spartans while they lost because a traitor were unstoppable.

We honestly have to do something about this. I already have my hands full with my neighbors.

Very much this.

It seems like the Mexican version de WE WUZ AZTECS AND SHEIIIT

Whites created and perfected industrial scale killing. Whites are not ethnic focused until their existence is threatened, then you see them begin to act in their own interests. The founding and expansion of the US is evidence of this.
Whites also switch off their altruism and kindness when they're threatened. In a race war, there will be no White guilt to stop them from winning.

All you need is the trigger to get it started.

The only latinos I know that actually want the land returned to Mexico are the illegal aliens. See: California

we already built one south of mexico

also LBJ changed the immigration laws in 1965 and then began raiding our social security fund, for social programs to feed and house the invaders

That's where you are wrong Taco.

You don't have shit you are a fucking goblin with no neck. You can swing on my balls a little bit more,but eventually you will rue the day you stepped on a white mans land.

Doesn't matter if we took it or stole it. Try getting it back punto.

fuck you I literally went to a MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicanx de Aztlán) dinner event at my college.

> mfw I paid $20 for $10 worth of empanadas
> MEChA a.k.a. students for giving the Southwest back to mexico a.k.a. Mexican Fascists organized and funded by Jews to collapse White Civilization
> mfw I accidentally funded terrorism

pic related is their logo.

Recently I met up with some friends including a Mexican (now a lawyer) and a Jew (now an inside-the-Beltway consultant doing shady stuff). Good people, nice to me, and trying to do what they believed was right. But...the Jew was offering the Mexican access to his Beltway connections to further her political ambitions of bringing down the White man. It kills me inside that Sup Forums is constantly proven right.

>WE

>In large parts of the southwest, it is already Mexican majority.
Say, wasn't it Mexican majority before a few of us whites came and took it all from you backward, retarded, inferior pieces of shit the first time?

Enjoy your temporary majority. Maybe the next time we take it all from you, we'll exterminate you all just to get you out of our way.

Utah will still be fully white, And if the RAISE act passes and we end DACA. Not to mention have mass deportations, I think every state but California, Texas and New Mexico will be saved. Mestizos are rapebabies anyways, They're pretty dumb people who can't really fight with their barehands. They also lie about being traditional, The GenZ "Hispanics" (Not including Iberians or White South Americans) Are by far the most liberal of any Mestizo Generation. That's why their birth rate in America is crumbling too.

Import Whites, Restrict the Third World and do all other things the RAISE act will do and America's white majority status is secured for a very long time.

Hispanic-bros, never forget (((who))) is helping you organize, and (((why))) they are doing it.

I see you as my brother race. Different but strong, with a rich history and tradition of your own.

(((They))) see you as goyim.

(((They))) killed tens of millions of my people, and ruined my ancestors' homeland. If you ally with (((them))), it's only a matter of time before they ruin you too. Take care.

check myself

Progect your hate moar. By "we" I meant white ppl.But you are probably too stupid to understand that.

You fucks are the other Indians we should have slaughtered. Fucking stinky little brown roaches.

We would've been 88% White today if Emmanuel Celler didn't pass the immigration act of 1965. We only have a short time left to save ourselves. God hope the RAISE act passes during the Trump administration. We need white immigrants more then ever to outnumber the nonwhite garbage and also reproduce more. America is still a white country, It was meant to be one. As written in the Declaration of Independence. We need a travel ban targeting third world countries. And we need to loosen all restrictions placed on white immigrants.

You don't even know how to write your own language, dipshit.

The only way to MAGA is to bring in more White folks. I'm sure that's on his agenda.

The spics weren't deported, the conquered areas were severely underpopulated

Do that burrito dance.

>1 wall for Either Mexico or Aztlán
>1 Wall dor Canada
>1 Wall for Florida

>we're rid of california and texas in one fell swoop

thanks, based spics!

You are asking them to do the impossible, taking responsibility

I love how is everyone talking about mexico with no mexicans in the thread lol

in fact, the war was provoked because Anglo settlers in Texas began to outnumber the Mexican natives, and started wanting an ethnostate. (also because Mexico outlawed slavery, and Anglos in Texas wanted slaves to be legal.) So we went to war for our fellow Anglos, and then just said fug it, and took half their country for white people.

Im aware of this. But instead of crying "muh aztalan" for the next 200 years, why dont they just be grateful that we didn't keep every man woman and child as slaves and then pillage every gem and every once of gold and silver from their shithole of a country and keep the land as farm land like we should have done.

aztlan is a stupid idea, i'd rather take all of mexico kicking out all whites and non natives out. then moving south to take central america

>spics
>think
lol if they could Mexico wouldn't be a narco shithole.

>americans
>think
lol if they could USA wouldnt be filled with so many junkies and drug addicts

Here is a normal day in mexico.
The difference between us and taco niggers aswell as dune coons is the fact that we dont let mobs of homicidal faggots walk the street cutting faces and limbs off.

>ameridumbass claiming other country is retarded

That's from el salvador stupid flagfag

kek I wonder who were the retards that placed it in the middle of the fucking ocean

They don't understand that it's the Mexicans that make Mexico shit. They think that if they take over those regions they will remain just as wealthy and economically vibrant. When in reality they will turn into Mexico city within a decade, due to crime and corruption.

This will probably be the case before it ever comes to secession from the US though.
Latinoes will be a majority and will get there politicians into office exclusively. And since latinoes are on average, fucking retarded, they will be the same corrupt politicians that dominate mexican politics. Who do jack shit, steal money, and take massive bribes from criminals. The southwest is on a downhill trajectory, I just hope it doesn't spread too far north and east.

Are there any Latin countries who don't vote exclusively for corrupt degenerate politicians?

>lol if they could USA wouldnt be filled with so many junkies and drug addicts

says the mexico of the world

That's why I only get one scoop.

>literally who? flag

>implying theres a difference

How do you think it would turn out if 1100 mexicans where asked the same question? Normies are fucking retarded wherever you go, and most know no more geography than how to get to the nearest liquor store.

then it will be a shithole just like Mexico. Honestly is that what THEY want? - also by 2100 the Chinese will be in charge

Well yeah ameriroaches think all latin american is mexico even spain, and The Spanish language is originated from mexico too

UMA DELICIA

Exactly what happened in Africa. All those black nationaliss saw the wealth from the colonizers, and thought if they just got rid of the colonziers, they'd keep the wealth. They thought that all that infranstructure was just "there." That prosperity was just "the natural state of man." They didn't realize how much work actually was needed to create that artificial sense "Africa is being held back from its true potential." The most prominent example of this being Zimbabwe, where they sacked and genocided all the whites, and replaced the administration and farm heads with incompetent desert dwellers who have had no ethnic history of agriculture or technological development. Always remember, Rhodesia was the most wealthy state in Africa. In one generation it went to being one of the poorest.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA

>china invades because U.S fell apart

yeh lad

>Well yeah ameriroaches think all latin american is mexico even spain, and The Spanish language is originated from mexico too
No. We think Mesizo's and the like breed like cock roaches. The Spaniards who are primarily still European stock, focus on quality, not quantity. But little Juan and Juanita pump 'em out like her vagina is a fucking clown car.