Why don't white people do the jobs Mexican people do now?

Why don't white people do the jobs Mexican people do now?

Because Mexicans are willing to do it for $4/hr since they live 20 people to a one bedroom apartment.

Because Mexicans live like bachelors and send $ back to mexico so they work for less. Americans want to support a family.

why are white people entitled to a higher wage now?

Because the wages are too low.

/thread

Because they don't hire whites anymore.

Whites can't afford to do the job anymore. They need to pay taxes.

Because they expect to live at the standard of living that their parents had, and their parents before them. Because we don't live in some dirt farming peasant shithole.

Because they have to pay taxes.

So it's cheaper to hire an illegal.

Hi, I'm a visitor from reality and I have actually run work crews before. Let me explain why Mexicunts are taking our jorbs.

With legal (white) workers, you have to pay for safety equipment, workers comp insurance, other types of insurance depending on the work, and all the other expensive things that make up labor law requirements and basic human decency.

Not so with illegals. No need for insurance, painters masks, or even keeping to the contract you didn't even bother to sign. No licensing, no bonding, no legality.

This is the real issue about illegals, it's not the illegality of their entry, its that they enable illegal labor practices. the wages illegals earn, despite popular belief, are only slightly lower.

The is no way to enforce these laws as most of this business happens under the table. The only way to stop abuse of illegal workers is to ensure they are not here in the first place.

>Because whites considered those jobs beneath them.
>They focused on attaining higher education and salaries at the cost of having less children.
>They considered having many children as financially straining.
>White birthrates started to plummet
>They then proceeded to hire shitskins.
>Government started giving out amnesty to illegals, said illegals started to multiply.
>Now Whites bitch about "White Genocide" and want an Ethnostate.
>Whites have to come to terms and realize having an Ethnostate means having a poor white class.

I still don't grasp how illegals can claim benefits.

How does the government check they even exist?
What if I claimed I wasn't one white person living alone, but 8 Mexicans living in the same house?
Would I be able to collect 8 welfare checks?

In my country you can't do anything without your national ID number.

>I still don't grasp how illegals can claim benefits
>Illegals have children in the U.S
>Their offspring are recognized as U.S. citizens
>The illegal parents then claim gibs for their little beaner offspring, rinse and repeat.

Because there are thousands of Mexicans who will are willing to violate federal labor laws and work for pennies.

Damn bro you just blew my mind.

I should move in with a dozen mexicans and work slave wages putting up drywall. Dont want to look racist! My entire life revolves around making sure people dont think Im a racist white male lmfao feel the bern!

They can't because the Mexicans have already taken most if not all those places

So nobody ever checks the nationality of the parents? In Europe it's mandatory so the government can check if you're on benefits from another country. Filing for gibs requires you to proof that at least one parent is a permanent legal resident.
Same with a voter ID. Based on where you 've informed the government you have the center of your life you're in a register and can only vote in the vicinity of your residence. There you only have to verify your identity (passport etc)

There are many methods to obtain benefits:

1) Fake ID. It is possible to buy a fake id on the black market and use it to collect benefits. Documents like SIN or birth certificates do not contain bio metric markers as a result make this scam fairly easy.

2) Lie through your teeth. A lot of people never bothered keeping id or have lost their id. As a result it is possible for the government to issue you new id as long as you claim to have lost yours. This goes faster if you can prove residence (ie: Lease or bill with your name on it). So if you are willing to lie a little you can get into the system through the backdoor.

3) Not all programs require citizenship or id. Not all social workers bother checking for the ones that do.

4) They usually don't check unless it becomes blatantly clear that welfare fraud has taken place. Once a person is in the system social workers do not do due diligence. Also 8 Mexicans can live in the same house but receive separate full benefits as long as all 8 pay their own separate rent. Welfare is based on family unit, not living arrangements.

5) Usually you need to go into an interview before you can receive welfare. In smaller communities there are limited offices with small numbers of staff(so they will notice if you go in twice with a different name at the same office). So the limit of how much you can scam out of welfare is how many welfare offices are in the area and how many fake ids you can get a hold of.

The gibs are not for the parents, they are for the
citizen beaner babies.

Why would I want to do a shitty job surrounded by Mexicans all day?

>Because they expect free stuff
those are called "gibs"

Because i am busy making a ton of money as a CPA, and to do nigger work
or brown wetback nigger work would rob me of money. It is called opportunity
costs and comparative advantages. Brown wetback niggers don't lost anything
by doing shitty jobs, whereas I lose my hourly income I could make doing
work as a CPA every second i spend on brown nigger wetback work.

So? Here in every country of the EU the parents receive child support to spend it on the children. For being eligible for gibs at least one perdon has to be a citizen of the EU. If you make the registration of the parents mandatory you could identify illegals as soon as they're applying for any gibs at all. How is it possible illegals can make tax returns? In my country I'm in a database from my countries' IRS, information which can be requested from other countries' IRS so gibs, tax returns etc can be coordinated.

Free market.

Oh I get your question now, it's because of the liberals. Whenever someone brings up the idea of mandatory registration of illegals, the mainstream media and leftist politicians get triggered.

I can only imagine it's in the best interests of your biggest corporations to bring cheap laborers into your country. I don't think only leftists are at fault here and that also republicans are favoring illegal immigration.

Soon there is going to be mass unemployment caused by mass automation, I don't know why they would do that, but you are spot on man.

Then you should be forced to work manual labor for the integrity of your nation :^)

you kike

the gibs is subsidized labor at the expense of our welfare programs

Since Trump become president, illegals are afraid to claim benefits.

Because niggers are supposed to do those jobs

Mass automation is a meme, we don't have nearly enough resources for that. Maybe after a scientific singularity but we'd be in an utopian matrix by then.

As others have said, there are plenty of ways to obtain benefits from easily recognizable welfare programs. There are also a lot of programs designed and manipulated to benefit them, especially under things like DACA and other amnesty decisions. In-state tuition reduction. Health care subsidies. Affordable housing. Scholarships designed specifically for non-white, under middle class peoples. Company and education diversity quotas. Redistribution of wealth as the primary agenda of a Presidential administration. There is an entire industry of welfare and hand-me-outs that are not counted as such. Food stamps is a tiny portion of that.

I really want to see companies that hire spics to be taken down. Every morning at the local gas station there's this horticulture company that's like a couple of old white fucks with about 30 mexicans clogging it up buying drinks and snacks. Fucking boomers that had it made in the 60s and now just want to hire cheap labor and sit on their ass while bitching at the young generation and claiming they don't wanna work. Gas the boomers.

Once the government stopped enforcing the immigration laws companies didn't have much of a choice in accepting immigrant labor without consumer demand for avoiding those companies that do hire. It's the same thing that happened with union labor, who now force all legal workers to pay union dues whenever they can.