The rest of Europe has taken in refugees. When will these faggots do their part?

The rest of Europe has taken in refugees. When will these faggots do their part?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/
bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html
zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html
businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
businessinsider
archive.is/EsVVg
youtu.be/c2DypvwmcVM
inventions.lza.lv/izgu_en.php
youtube.com/watch?v=ipHUvyaA2C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys fag

>Posted on laptop bought wih eu money

I hope they wont

Thanks for ruining our country and taking credits for (((helping))) us rebuild, Germoney

kys

It would be good for their economy if they did.

Poland already did you retards.

We will build a wall.

Fuck off, Ahmed

They're no faggots like us. THEY SHOULD KEEP EM OUT!
kys bitch

>implying
Zero refugees over here work and according to the latest statistics the chance of them actually going to work in the next years is extremely small

>The rest of Europe has taken in refugees. When will these faggots do their part?

Hopefully never. They are the last sane countries in the EU.

How much money does your country make off EU locating there? Fuck off

Using our money probably. Kek

Don't invert the value, faggots are in France, Germany and England to celebrate their gay-parade.

Stop larping faggot

Kys nigger

Not an argument. They have to meet their demands as members of the EU . Calling me "LARPer" doesn't negate that fact.

Well definitely not "your" money.

Western European money to your country

Stay out of this it's nothing to do with you

>refugees
They stopped being refugees in Turkey.
Poland has legit 1.5+ mil refugees from Ukraine.

You say, white people=refugees
And Syrians= migrants

Racist

Wrong. Germany aka Merkel ignored the Laws every EU Member agreed too and in this case the Dublin III agreement.

So there is no need for them to take anyone of these illegal Migrants. Besides that any of that Mudslime and Nigger scum would immediatly run away towards western europe. But on their way towards " gibs me dat " that would steal, rape and kill and no sane country should have that forced this on its native population. should

Why we aren't in the image as green?

No, that is what you are saying. I said they are refugees only in 1st neighbor country they flee to. Once they leave it to go to the bigger social welfare they are migrants.

I've been dealing with retarded leftists most of my life and they always try to put their words in others mouths.

The Europeam Union should never become a dictatorship
If it does, it should be destroyed

Wrong.
Ukranians fleeing from a war towards a neighbouring country = Refugees

Syrians, Central african Niggers, North african Mudslimes jumping from one country into another until they reached the country which gives them the most " gibs me dat " = illegal Migrants
But you are just baiting anyway.

no, sorry, merkel can have them. EU cucks are the worst.

gtfo back to karachan pedo

Take the refugees, do as we tell you .

The rest of europe also has its daughters raped, maimed by trucks and blown up by bombs.
Coincidence?

This.

Never!

Kys degenerate fag.

YES THE REST OF EUROPE HAS TAKEN REFUGEES, INCLUDING CROATIA
ALSO, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>the chance of them actually going to work in the next years is extremely small

I'm absolutely willing to bet 9 out of 10 refugees in Germany will be integrated into the job market, disproving you basement dwelling racists for good.

where's my complimentary rapefugee?

Soon

When they want to no longer be a country. Once then actor them.
>boom
>boom
>blomb
You get it

I'm waiting

The Czechs took in refugees, actually. It's only Poland and Hungary that refused them, for the most part on Hungary.

>Government rushes after Brussels instead of showing solidarity with Visegrad
FUCKING MATERIALIST WHORES
FUCKING RUSSIAN KIKES AND PSEUDO-GERMANS
FUCKING LIBERALS AND COWARDS

You will get them, look at the rest of Europe , that will be you.

>Be Latvian
>Move all over Europe
>Doesn't want immigration for his own country

>giving so much (you)s to this shitty bait

SWEDEN NO!

It seems like the Angela's are LARPing right now.

Let me just copy and paste this thing I found a few months back.

Accepting refugees would improve the economy?

(beginining of copypasta)

Reminder that neo-liberal globalism is an unsustainable utopian meme. I dont give a shit about any dumbass stormfag conspiracy about jews or white genocide. This entire thing is predicated on the idea that an influx of immigrants will counter act the declining birth rates of the west, and fill in the gaps in our work force, which will save our economy, thus making it possible for the government to continue funding medicaid for paw paw. But the big fucking problem is that non of these faggots work. In fact, they not only just not work, they actually gobble up MORE government entitlements, only speeding up the decline. So now, we have even MORE people to take care of who dont work. So at the very core of this idea, its complete bullshit.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/

out of all the recent refugees to Germany, only 2% are employed

bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html

2/3rds of them cant even read or write, making them basically worthless to the economy

zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

Germany companies are saying how these refugees are unemployable retards as well

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html

so of course, they are all on gbsmedats now

businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9

Remember to archive

>businessinsider com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
archive.is/EsVVg

gibs more euroneetbux if you want us to keep them, they all leave for sweden and germieland anyways lmao

They're more than doing their part to stop the Islamization of Europe.

The rest of Europe should take note.

How's life in Austria? Is Vienna nice?

Eu is for gibs. You've made that clear. Time to collapse

It's not my piece of work

If you could archive those news articles, that'd be great.

delet

>Shithole and proud of it

people here were like "oh poor refugees let them come" but now no one wants them anymore. there are news of fights, lynchings etc coming from all over the country. a couple of youtuber syrians were harassing and hitting on turkish girls and uploading on youtube. the problem is they did this in a city where people shoot at the sun because it's too hot. this is how they ended up

youtu.be/c2DypvwmcVM

>"repeat after me, I won't indulge in faggotry anymore"

you know we will let them go to europe at some point

Austria had that flag for 700 years or more.

Like, let's stop about the inbred refugees for a moment. What caused you dumbasses to copy a country that was 100 miles away from you????

>we're gonna build a wall and make muslims pay for it

>When will these faggots do their part?

>being a whiny sissy
go stuff some gluten free dildos up your ass.

That's a Norwegian in your Finnish meme. What has Latvia ever done to be proud of?

Notice how OP completely ignored this post

Though officially adopted in 1923, the Latvian flag was in use as early as the 13th century. The red colour is sometimes described as symbolizing the readiness of the Latvians to give the blood from their hearts for freedom and their willingness to defend their liberty. An alternative interpretation, according to one legend, is that a Latvian leader was wounded in battle, and the edges of the white sheet in which he was wrapped were stained by his blood. The white stripe may stand for the sheet that wrapped him. This story is similar to the legend of the origins of the flag of Austria.

ours is done correctly with proper color.

Deal with it faggot

That vertical flag design with the coat of arms in teh background looks cool as shit. Use that, not Austria's flag.

delet this

We can' have refugees in the Eastern European wasteland that will come when the EU jews and Russian jews decide to exterminate the unruly natives. All is for the destruction of individualism to create a perfectly material world that can be controlled and kept out of the hands of madmen like Hitler. If you don't side with us then you are a threat to global stability and will be eliminated. We few who abandon petty ideals for the sake of equity will be the rulers of this great new world as we see race and every other division among us become marketable trinkets controlled by us.

stay strong eastern bros. dont take those apes.

V6 when?

You cucks hiding behind your nuflags are truly magnificent cowards like all of your countries´s populaces.

If you were a real deal, then you wouldn´t have to hide your country of origin.

>the rest of Europe

Actually, only germany, sweden and austria have taken any significant number of rapefugees in. All other European countries just waved them through or barricaded themselves like Britain.

You may join whenever you want, lol

>That's a Norwegian in your Finnish meme.
so?
>What has Latvia ever done to be proud of?
well not being a nation of cucks is quite an achievement these days, can you say the same?

My sides

Kys Germany

exactly, move all over EUROPE, not all over MIDDLE EAST
we dont want immigrants from middle east, we have nothing against those from europe

that's our coat of arms thing.
our flag is better looking than austrias, don't deny it.

They're not strong as it is, they are economic backwaters.

Any contributions to humanity? Inventions?

v4

and ? eu cant do shit if they dont take migrants in.
ok they can cry.

>Any contributions to humanity? Inventions?
inventions.lza.lv/izgu_en.php

don't pretend that a country is a personification of the current Sup Forumsack, unless you have personally contributed something to humanity, you don't get to pull the "superiority" card.
show us your flag, faggot.

I think the only countries that actually accepted refugees are Germany and Sweden

They will take them in due to economic pressure

>EU flag

we can think ourselvs and act in intrest of our people. now fuk off shill

>Implying I should give a shit about these Eastern European countries where are doing their best to try and start a war between the USA and Russia: Destroying Russian monuments, rushing to join NATO, begging to host anti-ballistic missile sites, goading their citizens to attack Russian minorities to get Russia to respond so they can then claim victim and beg the US and Western Europe to military move in and confront Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=ipHUvyaA2C4

>tfw when we only allowed 5% of the refugees we were supposed to let in
>tfw thanks to V4 we remain low profile and no one is making a fuss out of it and we stay refugee free
God bless you, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia

I hope never. They're the smart ones. The rest of Europe are beta cuck suicidals.

>The rest of Europe has taken in refugees. When will these faggots do their part?

You invited them in Circle.
Don't you love them anymore, fuck your own culture up, stuff them into Brussels, Paris, Dresden, Berlin, Hamburg, etc.
That is where they belong.

You don't demand that your neighbour give shelter to Your permanent guests, do you ?

Besides you have already agreed to take in millions of Turkish immigrants and the "syrian" immigrants waiting in Turkey when the deal with Erdogan effectively begin.
And the millions waiting in Africa, fleeing from overpopulation.

>not giving a shit about whites
I hate eurocucks to, but I don't want them to die either.

None of that will matter if all of humanity dies in a nuclear holocaust, which is what these Eastern Euro fags seem to want

I am taking your pepe and you cannot stop me. To ease the pain here is Slav meme.

Slav retard lol

Nice one leaf
>lessens grip

then brexit will happen for all of V4 countries

Taking migrants in as refugges has nothing to do with the EU or whatsoever faggot.

That is actually 90s Russians
You chick?