I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School. I can assure you it really happened

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I legit know somebody from that town, it really happened senpai. Chick knew one of the kids that died.

I actually lived in sandy hook elementary. I can assure you honest to goodness it actually happened.

my uncle is colonel sanders

I feel for both your losses

Oh look. Our first shill. Welcome.

No, it is supposed to have an and in it.

Another faggot shill. It really happened

same, OP

post some proof nigger

Just try and tell me it didnt happen.

where's my shekels nigger?

Did you check in OP?

I'll keep you posted.

There was an user in a thread with proofs. Pic related. Never seen it before in my life. He had lived in sandy hook

That's the thread.

Numbers says it didn't

I actually died in sandy hook elementary. I promise you it wasn't a hoax, and I am not a skeleton.

We all died a little that day. Carry on, friend.

I sneaked in to the morgue to molest the kids after hearing about it on the news. I can assure you it really happened. It was worth every bit.

It was a conflict between Globalist Cults. Which is why things were covered up the way they were/are.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

fraaaaank

Oy vey I remember that school they used lamps made with my 16 great great grandparents, which were skinned by Mengele himself and exported straight out of Auschwitz. Please delete this thread. You should feel bad

My dad, who is a high mighty sage, works for Nintendo and he says you don't exist

I actually died in Sandy Hook, I can't believe people are posting that it didn't happen. Really can't seem to figure out why!

bump

Thanks for the bump. Have a kid

lel. Stop posting this crap cia nigger

Kek, wasn't sandy hook the school and newtown was the town? He lived in a school?

Zombies need to go

I had a grandfather in the holocaust I assure you it really happened.

Even if sandy hook was legit, the bullshit around it needs to be explained

Who the fuck laughs like an actor before remembering that their daughter got shot to death hours before?

Why so quick to demolish all the evidence? Yeah it's sad, but there's supposed to be a thorough investigation

>Ice(((berg)))
Titanic was an inside job

I died at Sandy Hook, ama

topkek

>New Town was city
>Sandy Hook was school
The fuckery never ends