Serbian Prime Minister

So Serbia got its first lesbian prime minister
Please someone buy me a 50 BMG so i can splatter her brains all over the all of the The House of the National Assemblies walls
and if not i hope she dies a horrible painful death soon

op missing penis AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

fucking croats,only sending us the worst they got

Штo јe јoш гope јe тo штo јy јe нa тo мecтo пocтaвиo нaјвeћи дeбил нa плaнeти
Byчић

When she is going to have to talk about Kosovo and stuff she will die, guaranteed.

I mean techincally she is a homo degenerate she does have good qualifications to be on her spot
over 50% of the people in the goverment have falsified education documents
Hers are real
i just hope she doesnt end up being like justin trudeau and instead ends up being more conservative

lmao are all croats this fucking gay?

>STOP RIGHT THERE FAGGOT
Sup Forums is not your personal army.

The moment I've learned about this is the moment when I realized that Serbian-Russian brotherhood (if there's ever was one) is over.

Its even more funny, because she got into position by support of conservative party, which has friendship treaty with Putin party.

Fakin Northern Serbs and their "we iz civililized" shit,they should have genocided all the Croats in the 90's.

yeah id rather kill myself than call you a brother we all know the russian 1 way brotherhood... Last time you were our ally was 100 years ago since then you only raped our women and fucked us billion times while you and your president like to suck chechen's dicks...

This is funny because Serbs never helped Russians,while Serbia is independent because of Russia.

why you care she is lesbian whats her political stances?

Well she's ok compared to most of the goverment
and i wish she'd do a good job but she still shames our country for being openly homosexual if she wasnt open then i probably wouldnt have a problem with her

I don't think there are any viable plitical options in Serbia, so you would atleast want a prime minister not to be fucking gay

remove ke.. kek

This wouldn't be a problem if NATO wasn't struggling to justify its existence in the 90s.

Also, at least she's not a totally ugly bull dyke?

She's still a preferable alternative to anyone else in the goverment since her education diplomas werent faked unlike most of the other piles of shit in the goverment

>So Serbia got its first lesbian prime minister
>Serbia
How the FUCK did that happen?

ayyy you go gurl!

How can Serbia recover?

AV has a plan:
2018 Gay marriage and gay couples baby adoption
2019 Gay education in schools
2020 Hetero is illegal
2021 Gay army
2020 Total implosion and the end of the nation

Canada here i come

just ask Kathleen Wynne, shes a fucking dyke whose premier of Ontario, we been stuck with bullshit liberals here for a while because people in Ontario are too stupid to vote for conservative.fearing they will take their welfare away or something

Not even liberals like her anymore since she privatized Hydro One and immigrants dont like her either because of the new sex ed curriculum. She's finished.

Very progressive of you

Serbia YES

It'll end soon, she has like a 0.5 approval rating

PANTELA BRAT

She will be a good ally, Kosovo will finally be ipso-facto Albanian. Either by her hand or our hand.

Absolut ækelt

She's not a Croat, she's a catholic Serb.

>Serbs voting for non Serbs

Every time. Vucic has an Albanian father too.

She was appointed by ex prime minister, not elected.

>Please someone buy me a 50 BMG so i can splatter her brains all over the all of the The House of the National Assemblies walls
and you're probably an Orthodox christian, right?

Well I guess it's comforting that this fate was forced on Serbia and not willingly chosen.

child of yugoofficer
croat

nemanja please

>anyone other than Vucic wanted this shit
wew

serbia will be condemned and will fall as a nation

even the linear flow of time imploded at the end, that's pretty gay

hahah based kike

now back to the oven