Any Sup Forumsacks in Florida want to schedule a meetup?

Any Sup Forumsacks in Florida want to schedule a meetup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDI3wxGxSHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure where at

Florida looks like an uncircumcised wang for a reason. Pensacola is the ball sack.
youtube.com/watch?v=VDI3wxGxSHY

Well I'm in South Florida, but at the same time I can go anywhere

Nope

Not really

>unironically organising meetups
Literally rebbit

Oh how this board has fallen

Disney World. Tomorrowland.

Reddit stole the meet-up concept

Meet up scheduled for friday in orlando outside of disneyworld in your butthole.

don't be l8

we have a /k/ meetup every few months. just come to ours. Most if not all of us are fashy goys anyways.

St.Augustine reporting.

>I'll go anywhere for some randoms from Sup Forums!

561 here...
That's why I'll never go to a meetup. Take a look at all the monstrosities and mutant-spergtards at the Reddit/nu-pol kekistan meetups.

Absolute trash acting out memes IRL and a 95% m2f ratio. Why the fuck would I do that?

I've met plenty of cool people from here just by talking to them and figuring it out after certain hints are dropped in conversations on crime, rights, immigration and general politics at bars. jobsites, parties, etc.

Have fun at your meet-up full of other desperate losers and mudbloods throwing up roman salutes while chugging warm milk for group photos.

pensacola is based. we're in the reddest parts of florida.

Can we go to Disney ?
I want to ride on the Terrible Tower at MGM

St. Cloud
everything is too far away
shit sucks

What ?
You're right next to Dizzy World
you can ride the Terrible Tower tonight if you want to down town
then fuck some hot latina girls at lake buena vista

>Meetup
I'd rather not, especially with all the Jew shills around. I'm sure any meetup (in the modern day) will be full of as said, "le kekistan based jews praise le awesome trump!" tier faggots.

>meetup
Fucking why? For what purpose? And do what?

>are you a guy from Sup Forums
>"yeah"
>lel, me too
>"uh, ok?"
>le praise kek, amirite?"
>"...sure, i guess..."
>heh, freakin JEWS man, hitler did no-
>"man fuck this, I'm outta here"
>hey man.... HEY, WHAT ABOUT PEPE?

Meetups are pure cancer.

nah, it seems close if you have transportation
I'm a poorfaggot living paycheck to paycheck
>go to school kids

Agreed. I don't see what purpose it would serve.

because, you fucking faggots, there is a life beyond these computer screens.. but, then again, i wouldn't expect you fucking autistic social retards to get that

See... you two are the types of dudes I'd meet at a bar or party and be having a conversation when someone drops a stray "but he a goodboydindunuffin!" ...and then it gets sorted from there without ever talkibgn about the affiliation openly.

But we KNOW... I've made 5 solid buddies who are on this shithole all the time with this method and all of them are normal guys.

None of that spastic
>but muh dank memes dude!!! Praise Kek MAGA!!! le Daddy and based black man in a maga hat pedes!!

I would want to avoid "people" like that at all costs, so as to not fall prey to the dark desire of abusing them for fun.

is it nice in southwestern florida, around naples? would like to go there
love st augustine/palm coast area

>i wanna meet my internet friends

>he cares about socializing outside of his family, colleges and church acquaintances

>all this projecting

Gainesville reporting it. this sounds retarded, let's get trashed and do it

I have a condo and a house in Miami, I swear to god if it weren't for the new Central American arrivals this place would be a right wing Stronghold the cubans are pretty based and mostly white.

Pensacola is a shithole full of sjws

who /inthiscircle/?

We won't fall for your shit, libtard

People underwater on their mortgage, and soon, literally.

You WILL delete this.

my friend frank

Whay part of SF?
305 here

I hate it here. It is too hot.
It is too humid. I want to die.

Hell yes

Central Americans are the absolute scum of the Americas

Who else /cubanmasterrace/ here?

I avoid people who talk about memes in real life and don't associate with Jew brownnosers. Bad enough this shitty state has enough heebs around, being with people that like them is just as bad.

I was in a prison there for 18 months (Charlotte CI)
for beating a nigger half to death when I caught him trying to climb through my elderly neighbors window.

If it wasn't for the SJW (((judge))) I would've probably skated with probation.
Wasn't a bad deal honestly because I really fucked the jigaboo up in a way he'll see and feel for the rest of his life.

There were some cool CO's out at that camp too who were "Knights" if you catch my drift. I did some easy time out there in the redneck riviera,

Ft Myers reporting in

813 here, if anyone wants to meet up we could grab a beer.

Just nothing cancerous

palm beach county reporting in. The most important county for elections

Wellington here, reporting for duty.

This area is a nice little island of white, surrounded by the kikes down south in Boca/Delray, and nigland out east around I95 and Dixie.

I moved from Wellington to Boca... terrible decision. Don't ever do it.

Boca is literally 60% jews of the worst sort.

Only Manhattan and Hollywood are on this level of nebbishness. I sould really do a photo-documentary or video for Sup Forums to show them how fucked up this place is.

There are huge (I'm talking SEVERAL THOUSAND in each) (((JEWISH ONLY))) communities, closed off by gates walls and patrolled by fully armed security details (when I say fully armed, I'm not talking just a sidearm... but side-arm, SKS/AR/HK and body armor)

Imagine if you wanted to make a
>whites only community
and then had 15 foot walls around it and choke-point entry guarded by fully armed security 24-7?!?!

What do you think the response would be???

I really wish to do this but I have to be very crafty so as to not dox myself... the Sayanim here would off me for exposing the secrets of their HIVE.