IS RETAKES LARGE PART OF WEST MOSUL, REPORTS OF IRAQI COLLAPSE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/879022725947420672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN

Audio of mosques all over old city takbiring as the attack commences

twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/879022725947420672

this is nothing, if 2 numerals of the same number, ISIS will regain control in africa.

Africa will be the staging ground of the GLA

tfw muzzies killing muzzies

yfw when both the victor and the loser end up going to europe as refugees

rare cozy pic

These guys are clearly better fighters than the ones in Raqqa

ISIS will reemerge in Iraq, we are doing the same mistakes over and over, this country will always be shit unless it's divided.

To sunni and Shia parts?

Muslims are always the real victims.

>#IS claims that the #Iraqi army began to evacuate & burn their HQ's and vehicles in Tal al-Raman and Rujjm al-Hadid..

I wouldn't doubt it.

its shit cause of muslims, if it was 100% christian arabs we wouldnt be having these issues

Iraq should be divided into 3 countries
Shia, Sunni, Kurdish

True

t. schlomo

I too wish the refugee crisis never ends

Why are arabs such useless soldiers.
Turks are dealing with terrorists for 40 years and until today they didn't lose one square meter to them.

or if you get a new saddam.
read the green book by gadaffi, save your shitskin people

fuck that, kill the sunni scum.

first off they're heretics, shiites are clearly right
second, they will never stop
third, if there are no sunnis we can unite to fight our real enemy, the jew

Everyone in Iraq are scum desu

Also, this whole Jew thing is really funny, they're used in the ME to gain followers, that's all.

It's a "multicultural paradise" do you really think it can be fixed, dictators can keep these type of countries stable for about 40 years, once they die it becomes open season.

How are they clearly right? If you wanted to form a religion you would make it depend on blood descent rather than consensus? How many different religions have been spawned as offshoots of shiism? I can count sikhs, druze, and alawites off the top of my head. How many examples for sunnis, of them morphing into a completely different heretical belief system?

Indeed, the fallability of blood descent in the evidence of dozens of shiite sects being in existence who disagree on who was the rightful son of such-and-such 9th or 7th imam or w/e

DESTROY THE DAM