Why is portugal so irrelevant today?

Why is portugal so irrelevant today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXAk91PltMI&t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhv6zcBPxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was it ever relevant?
name one time

ok Achmed, keep on hating on white nations.

DUDE WEED

We wuz owners of half the world nigga

Laying low, hoping nobody asks them to take in any refugees.

Alberto Barbosa! missed you mate

don't worry about it you fucking butt buddies, the meds will win in the end, like always, doubt germany will even be a country after the next war

Portugal?
you mean this fake spain?

Laying low so the muzzies don't come here again.

>moortugal
>white
Achmed is just hating on other fellow brown nations

When it fucking dominated half of south America

They want to go where the money is anyways, so its good they're sucking up those other countries while the civil unrest brews, eventually portugal and even spain will be very important for next defeat of islam in europe, just like in the good old days ;^) RECONQUISTA! ARRE!

A spain that is even poorer than spain.

we're lighter then spanish people, and THEY'RE caucasoids, check genes before you say stupid bullshit, way whiter than any american lol

>two made up ass countries
seriously? you're not even england or something, lmao fuck off

>white

You sure about that, Pedro?

Lmao, Ronaldo must be worth more than your entire country.

That is caucasian berber. They say it is neolithic
Like this caucasian westasia

typical orange picker mentality

literally who?

Who cares?

Chinese curse people with relevancy

implying

Oh fuck off you 14% white kkk leader having wasteland settler, you're a collection 50 of states with like 3 cool ones for fucks sake

Your (((country))) won't be worth anything after the meds kick your ass in the upcoming war, you did it to yourselves by voting for who you did

Being ignorant is not cool America

Being irrelevant means that no one cares what you think about them, Portugal.You, Nigerians, North Koreans and Uzbeks can try to insult us all you please.

But fun fact? No one cares. Buzz away, little bee.

>implying the meds could tell each other apart from the german shitskins they are fighting against
You look exactly the same, and you know it.

What European country is?

When the BTFO'd the Spanish and Frenchies for years.

Yes bait, implying portuguese people look like northernafricans.......................... when they are not big connected to them at ALL.

THIS

Jesus fucking christ, mongol rape babies, no wonder some of the Germ-men you see look closer to asians with blue eyes than europeans.

lighter spanish look like portuguese kind of, but italians and greeks we can definitely tell, that's not the point, you really think we wont unite regardless? they are my people when looking beyond borders, you don't even have a "people" anymore, shame

And still became another territory, though.

No.................... it is not east-asian, but west asian Syria,Turkey and rep of caucasus. So much old.

So true, when you see the german tourists in Sintra (there's a lot of them, asian tourists too) you can tell right away something is off, they have a lot of ugly ass manish looking women too, manly weirdly-tall big legged bitches

Well we BTFO'd you long enough to evolve into a unique ethnic group only present in our country, seriously, look it up

just had to google search to find out what the fuck a "Portugal" is
Still laughing my ass off, what a stupid country!

is that country even white?

Right, well good luck with all the niggers, mexicans and muslims over there

very, 97% if im correct

The balance of power in Europe shifted to the north after the Renaissance, with countries like Britain, France, the German states, Sweden, etc. becoming more powerful than the southern countries like Spain, Portugal and the Italian states.

>THE MEDS
>WILL WIN
You do have a great sense of humour

>into a unique ethnic group only present in our country
>This level of delusion

There is no difference genetically speaking between northern Portugal and Galicia. There is no difference between Algarve and western Andalucia. Literally the same thing, even culturally speaking.

Are you scared because even our women could kick your ass?

>irrelevant

it's a country with 10 million people that is talked about here more often than fucking switzerland

>tfw a friend of mine celebrated St.Hans evening in Portugal with a large fire.

Show a graph with the rest of europe.
Preferably from this year with Germany, Sweden and France so we can laugh.

yet people can't seem to stop talking about us

colonizing nignog countries is hardly an achievement

So just google "portuguese ethnic group", I'm sure it's so delusional there won't be anything

They're just not attractive, like 20% of the ones i've seen these past few years were really hot, the rest just awful

Cape verdeans have green eyes because of us, so we made green-eyed niggers, that's pretty cool...

Stop making up bullshit. Even the most dark spaniards and portuguese don't look like your average moroccan.

Some greeks and italians, and even spaniards, look literally like arabs. But that's not normal at all.

You guys divide the world in two races: Northern europeans and those who are not northern europeans. How that makes any sense or relates in any way with what modern anthropology and genetics tell us?

In fact, principal component analysis always show southern europeans being closer to ancient southern european populations than anyone, including northern europeans and arabs.

This
The South will rise again

Why do Tugas still fall for the race bait?

That's something that i never understood why.
Portugal has indeed a big history and culture and few nations in Europe did what Portugal did.

>Some greeks and italians, and even spaniards, look literally like arabs. But that's not normal at all.
Literally 5% of the Mediterranean population, though
Meds look like Meds, the look is unique and distinct

It was never relevant to begin with, what a complete shithole.

I feel bad for the spics for having such awful neighbours.

Spain is incomparably better in everything than that piece of shit that is Moortugal and their retarded people. I wish I prolonged my holidays in Spain instead of going to it's disgusting whore of a sister.

TLTR: skip Shitugal and visit Spain instead.

>Why do Tugas still fall for the race bait?
I don't know why are they replying to this thread without even saging and 1 post by ID OPs.

exists for something

>Even the most dark spaniards and portuguese don't look like your average moroccan
of course not, the darkest spanish natives just looks hispanic but you can tell what they fucking are lol

>Iberians
>Bad soldiers

We are dirty, lazy, indolent and dumb, we have terrible politicians, our leaders suck and have always sucked, and we have always been terrible managers.

But take your average group of friends drinking beer in a bar at 16:00 instead of working and put them in the middle of a war, and they will perform magnificent.

We are fearless, we have steel balls, we are always at the front lines fighting with a ferocity that has made every single army tremble.

Hitler about spaniards:

To troops, the Spaniards are a crew of ragamuffins. They regard a rifle as an instrument that should not be cleaned under any pretext. Their sentries exist only in principle. They don't take up their posts, or, if they do take them up, they do so in their sleep. When the Russians arrive, the natives have to wake them up. But the Spaniards have never yielded an inch of ground. One can't imagine more fearless fellows. They scarcely take cover. They flout death. I know, in any case, that our men are always glad to have Spaniards as neighbours in their sector.

Franco insisted that the Division Azul be used only against the forces of Bolshevism, which meant it was sent to the Russian Front, thus avoiding any conflict with the Allied Forces. This decision doubtless made it easier for the Allies to overlook Franco’s support for Hitler after the war.

Hitler referred to the division as “equal to the best German units”. Later in the war, when Hitler considered an invasion of Spain to remove Franco and replace him with Agustín Muñoz Grandes, he decided against it, saying “The Spaniards are the only tough Latins. I would have a guerrilla war in my rear.”

Seriously, the only people I know who come close to us in braveness are slavs (both north and south slavs)

Example of spanish balls: youtube.com/watch?v=dXAk91PltMI&t=35s

>litteraly has been a shithole for about 1000 years, discover the new world and take their shit, and gone back to a shithole again.

Sure Ricardo, you'll rise again.

How did you do it?

where did you go?

No wonder you're so insecure, if they could kick manly mediterranean butts, imagine what they would to the average, tame, cucked and subverted Hans. Sad!

>It was never relevant to begin with, what a complete shithole.

Only divided the world in two with the spaniards. Not relevant at all cacac

>skip Shitugal

one less refugge going to europe, good

Nicely put, people in the south here fucking love bullfighting, one of the things i thank the spanish for dearly

Because they lost their empire and realized they spent all their money on dumb shit and had literally nothing in their own country to live off of, plus a bunch of commies took power from Salazar

Unrelated wisdom: Brazil is the son of Portugal and Portugal the son of Galicia. So Galicia is the grandmother of Brazil. Angola and Moçambique are adopted.

By fucking all their women, just like in brazil, angola, and literally everywhere else we discovered

Yes, fuck off we're full

shhh shut up let us be in our perfect irelevant corner without them rapefuges and ahmeds

they don't have brazil to fuck over anymore

>spent all their money on dumb shit
educate yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhv6zcBPxQ

fuck over? you wouldn't even have a language without us, or genes even, you're lucky our ancestors raped all your forest-women

Is it cool in America to be this retarded?

and you still kept going for almost 2 hundreds years after that

all that gold spent decorating churches and government buildings should have been used to develop industry

>t.larping as Mediterranean since early medieval times
The western civilization is literally a Greco-Roman cuckstamp

Brazil fucks itself. HARD

Coímbra and Lisbon, what terrible treatment and places.

Never again, I am going back to Spain in august and can't wait. The culture, language, people, food, History... it definitely beats any other spic country and in my opinion -and many of my colleagues that came with me last year- one of the best countries in the world.

>Going to Coimbra, the city of students and Italian chicks with pink pussies, and having a bad time

t.manlet, move along people

fucking saved

Right so you're just trolling

>Y-you are irrelevant ahaha
Makes thread about Portugal
>Y-you arent white haha
Implying Germany wont be browner than Portugal in 50 years

Its a nordcucks throw a tantrum because they cant deal with their reality episode

It is divide and conquer.
Do you think any of those people that say germans are mongols or that greeks spaniards and portuguese are moors are even europeans? no it is D&C

>with pink pussies

Do we have to assume your women have brown pussies?

don't let the door hit you on the way out

How the fuck could you go to Coimbra and not have a great time?

The place is filled with international students looking for dick.

Jesus Christ you're pathetic.

Nah my dude, just had to slay too many dragons to get a princess

yup. i wish we could get back to the old pol, with pizagate, and redpill threads. now its all divide and conquer the goyim threads everywhere

>Be moortuguese.
>See foreigner's post about what a unequivocal piece of shit without salvation your country is.
>Get triggered because low self-steem.
>(Laughing nervously and about yo cry) Nu, nuuuu, you MUST be trolling, people can't really have a bad opinion of me and my country.
>Maximum butthurt, profit right there.

He probably wen't with his wife and her boyfriend

where's the trigger warning?

Nobody goes to either of those places and doesn't like it unless they don't know how to have a good time, so you're either trolling or autistic and I didn't want to be mean :^)

Also your country is so great you won't even show it...

I've been to Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, England, Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.

Of the above mentioned Germany was by FAR the worst. Rude people, and shit food.

Maybe it's a BERLIN thing, but that city fucking BLOWS.

>spain is so much better wah
>keeps posting duolingo of french sentences

Then you will absolutely adore Spain if you think that is fine.