Taking Action in your OWN LIFE to change things

Hey Sup Forums,

It has become apparent to me that a lot of you hold good "theoretical ideals" of how Western society should function. But, that society is only an extension of how each and every one of YOU functions.

And it seems most of you don't even theoretically know how you should be navigating your own lives. And implementing what theories you do have? I think most of you are really lacking.

Changing society happens with each individual building his/her own individual competence.

So, let's all share what we are doing in our own lives to rebuild Western civilization, and discuss it and hopefully help each other out.

Pic related. This is my qt Aryan gf who I took for a walk downtown yesterday. I am working an internship during the week right now, before returning to college to finish up my degree. But on the weekends we go on dates. I'm trying to grow and be a good boyfriend because my single mother fucked me up socially and I don't know how to be a man/boyfriend/husband/father. I've fucked up a few times along the way but luckily my girlfriend forgave me and has faith in me because, overall, I am oriented in an honorable direction.

I'm trying to build a great career so that, when this girl is my wife, she can stay home and raise our 4+ white kids and I can also afford enrolling them in organized sports, church programs, etc.

It was amazing walking downtown with her yesterday. I live in a fairly degenerate city, like most Western cities now. The girls dress like sluts and everyone looks like trash. But walking around with her dressed like this, it was unbelievable seeing the looks on other GIRLS' faces. They all stare at her and often smile when they do. I think it's because classic, traditional feminine presentation is so refreshing to see these days, to anybody. I love my girlfriend.

What endeavors are you on to build your life, and by extension rebuild the West?

she looks unhappy

No she doesn't.

idk she just seems awkward in that pic

kek you arent even white

bump

>What endeavors are you on to build your life, and by extension rebuild the West?

I tend to turn into a potato when I have nothing to do.
I have to find something to do.
so atm nothing, faping away the summer.

quit jacking yourself off. go start a blog, fag.

No she doesn't, what you're trying to do is you're trying to make this guy feel insecure. Sort yourself out.

ok

What a fucking LARP. this isn't your girlfriend, you most likely stole this pic from kikebook wishing it was you.
You're sad op, get help.

another pic of happy gf

That was me for basically every summer until 3 years ago.

What turned my life around was spending time around other productive people. You are the average of the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time around.

Now you look awkward in that pic

Lmao

>I'm trying to grow and be a good boyfriend because my single mother fucked me up socially and I don't know how to be a man/boyfriend/husband/father.
You're just a bitch. Keep it up with your mommy issues faggot.

>Chad haircut
>Gymfag
>Polo shirt + Shorts
>Shitty yuppie shoes

>bragging about walking with your girlfriend and posting pics on Sup Forums

>leaf flag

You know, adding a "fag" suffix and a "shitty" prefix to desirable things doesn't make them any less great to have.

and he is not even white

Is that the best you can come up with. Kys

I wouldn't call them mommy issues as much as lack-of-father issues.

I recognize that it is my life now and I am responsible for how it turns out, but I am still trying to solve problems that I have from starting on wrong footing.

>mommy issues
>daddy issues
You must be really fucked up.

English/Scottish/Italian/Norwegian/French

in that order

I just have a tan because I am not a recluse.

which part makes me not white?

ITT: butthurt basement dwellers trying to drag down a normal person to their level.

Just leave bud, you're wasting your time with these losers. They're here in this thread for a reason, no need for you to get dragged down by them.

>normal person
>posting pics of himself (though its prolly some neckbeard posting someone's fb pics larping) on Sup Forums

Yeah I think you guys have a point thank you for the input

1488 but when someone actually does it we REEEEEE

What city, desu? Van or Toronto?

It is pretty urbanite cringe, isn't it? I swear I thought this was a slide thread at first. It could become one.

a lot of people on /pol are miserable including myself, I wish I didn't gain weight and had a nice traditional gf
We're not setting an example by being miserable fucks spouting raciest shit. We need to be better than them so our message resonates.

Acknowledging the problem is half the solution brother

hit up /fit/ that's where I got started

underrated thread
atleast you tried

I am glad you are Ironpilled friend, working on kid 3 myself.

>Acknowledging the problem is half the solution brother

good on ya, leaf, you seem quite satified, Im happy for you.

"A good man is a succesful man" - I get that, but at first I didnt.

You dont look the whitest and you dress like shitty 2008 bro and are a leaf, but you are an asset as a succesfull person - Im glab you get that. all the best to you and your qty and God bless!

>This is my qt Aryan gf
Breh, neither of you look hwhite

I like that you're suggesting personal responsibility over simply observing and complaining ..but... and it's a big one (unlike your gf's)
>the people who come here are inherently "broken" for a myriad of reasons
>to fix a broken car eg. you use deductive reasoning and eliminate the possibilities till you find the issue and resolve it.
>to fix a broken person the person has to want to be fixed.

The car doesn't want to be fixed to use my analogy badly.

>t married for 20 yrs, couple of kids uni educated and running a successful small business.

Good luck to you m8 and incase you aren't larping - don't ever post personal pics here.

>t married for 20 yrs, couple of kids uni educated and running a successful small business.

smerff electric is that you straya?

>Good luck to you m8 and incase you aren't larping - don't ever post personal pics here.

yeah, not a smart move from the leaf, what would you expect from a leaf anyway

>smerff electric is that you straya?
No , but even if it was would I say yes?