Pol/town

Pol/town in America.

This is just a town where other polacks will live.
>Imagine sitting out in a rural town filled with polacks.
>Feelsgoodman

This is going for maximum practicality. No Kekistan, no foreign colonies, no micronations. Just a town in America.

Funding: Self funded. Land is less than $1000 per acre and you need 1/10 acre for basic self-sufficiency. $100.
No gofundme or monetary scams or games. Just pay yourself. No one need handle your money or property but you.

Plans: buy the land, build/buy the house, simple. That is the basics. Maybe vote ourselves into the town government.

>It's too complicated. Inbred autistic polacks can't do this.
We are going for failsafe ultimate simplicity. Basic human functioning.
>Buy land, buy house, work or survive off the land.

Will we work jobs or survive: entailed in last post. Either, whichever you personally think is best. You are your own master.

Doesn't the rural air filled with the music of polacks feel really comfy cozy?
It does doesn't it?
Feelsgood.jpg
Here's the discord link: cPasEeP

>Open discord, click on the + and then join server, add this code and go.

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/pid/25037174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm seems noice
Bump

You're a faggot

It is nice isn't it?

You should probably kill yourself for the good of the society.

Go back to plebbit with those dead memes their son.

Our power comes from the fact that we are spread out among the fabric of society and are anonymous and faceless

Gathering our numbers into a place where we can be identified and dealt with?

Smart move

Sage

At least I'm not a stupid fucking cunt like you.
>100s of 1000s of people aren't all going to move into one town. Just a few.

>Our power
Kek, we find cameras and shitpost piss fanfics. Stop acting like you mean shit. Face the reality that you are completely worthless.

>Identified and dealt with
INB4 "I KNOW THAT THE JEWMERICA CONSPIRACY WE ARE GOING TO GET WACO'S HOLY FUCK ARE YOU RETARDED?"
No, we aren't an insane cult thank you. We are a bunch of friends living in a rural town.

>Implying they don't already know where you live.

sounds gay

Literally a fucking Aussie shitpost.

>a town
>in America
>full of autists
Yeah, what could go wrong.

Dr. Pavel I'm CIA

>spend a bunch of money to get a chunk of land
>spend a bunch more money to have a house built
>quit my job
>move all my shit to some rural place
>spend time trying to find a new job that's probably going to be lower paid
>all so I can be in closer proximity to a group of weirdos that thought this would be a good idea

A FUCKING TREE
some neo nazis already tried this in north dakota they got sued into oblivion

>Rather live with normies
Go back to plebbit.

We won't be breaking laws but we might just be making some so your help will be appreciated.

At least I know normies won't purity spiral and lynch me for not being white enough.

>A bunch of money
$100
Try again

Kek, a tree.
Good thing we aren't breaking any laws.

Sued for what?

The fact that you aren't dead yet proves that Polacks aren't going to kill you. Get off the cocaine honey. The paranoia is getting to you.

Show me where I could get a plot of land for $100 that's big enough for even a small house

And no cheating - you have to include all the other costs involved in purchasing real estate

If you want to make it racially homogenous you are breaking civil rights laws.

Why would I want to live in a town full of autistic people?

Before any of you fatties try, go to /out/ and learn how stupid this is, go out and see if you can handle it, if you can handle out then learn what you need to do with a plot of land and get /fit/.
By this time you will think this whole idea is retarded and spend your money on out gear, fit shit and women.

That might be because there really aren't that many Sup Forumsacks that congregate together. My point is, I do not for an instant trust any posts that are telling anons to give up their anonymity for *reasons*. I especially don't trust the anons saying its a good idea.

tl:dr GTFO MY BOARD CIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>$1000 per acre!

Why is land so fucking cheap in the USA?

Because you yourself are autistic, why else would you be here?

>Why is land so fucking cheap in the USA?
We have a lot of it.

1/10 acre. Land in Maine is less than $1000 per acre.
Honestly, look up 'buy land' and choose any rural place. You can get land all the way down to $250 an acre.

If you build your house all you need is the $100 maybe another $100 for electric wiring and furnishings.

I personally don't really care but for the most part blue birds fly with blue birds. It isn't too hard.

What sort of land are we talking about here?
Good for farming?

Does that $1000 dollars give you rights over mineral resources that you might found in the ground?

I have done this stuff which is why I know I can do it. That isn't something a britbong would understand.

Some guys in a fashy Facebook Group I'm in were talking about setting up in Salley, SC
>Most of the town is on death's row
>Elderly citizens want someone else to run the town
>Cheap land
>Central location from bigger cities where there are jobs

Seemed like a good idea.

I know numerous anons irl. Mainly from having the politcal opinions that I do. I find it hard to believe that you don't know anyone else who has been on pol.

m8 we have land good for everything. You just have to know what you want to grow on it and buy land in the right area.
I would assume if you buy the land you have rights to whatever is on(in) it. It is your property.

Id rather stay in my comfy 99% white town then have to deal with the assorted autistic spics and niggers that i know frequent this board

None of you are good at any thing and you would be horrible people to live around.

lol

$600 an acre.

You can buy a house and resettle Detoilet. Just think, you can remove monkey, burn down their homes, plant cotton, and make the remaining coons pick it. Win/win!

>MY FUCKING SIDES user

That's not how land works. You're restricted in what you can do with it, both in a physical and a legal sense. If it borders federal land you'll be restricted even further.

That varies. If you can build on it it won't be $1000 an acre.

t. own land on three continents

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you get water / gas / electric if you buy an acre or two of land in the middle of nowhere?

You might not have mineral rights but you have to look at the definitions. You have basic mining rights. You might not be able to mine for profit.

Good for farming.

>landwatch.com/pid/25037174

No water, electricity outside your limits, no gas lines and no provision for waste. You couldn't do a thing with that aside from, perhaps, hire it out for recreational use.

Land is complex and whilst it's never a bad thing to own, it's well worth researching what you can do with it prior to buying.

He's right though, there's a lot more than that $100, because:

>People don't sell parcels that small in rural areas
>Surveying costs money, and is generally required by the state

Your method is actually pretty shitty. The right way to do this is:

>Find area that has cheap land
>Find job/income convenient for that location
>Rent while you get established
>Buy/build once you're confident that situation is stable

Another option is to treat it more like a cabin at first, gradually building and improving it on weekends, etc. until it's ready to go. That's assuming you can go a "no-money" route once you move there, or have some income established.

That sounds cool, join and tell us about it.

topkek
well said
/thread

You don't, unless you pay vast sums of money to have it connected. Then you're open to all sorts of liability things, assuming they'll even connect you in the first place.

You sure seem to know a lot for an inbred autistic faggot. Are you sure you're not projecting?

In the states mineral rights vary by quite a bit. You can buy land with mineral rights included, etc.

The super dirt cheap land has at least a few of the following problems:

>Isolated
>Difficult to build in/around
>Shitty (e.g. dry lakebed or salty desert)
>No utilities readily available

Sometimes these are issues, sometimes not. If you're building an off-the-grid bugout paradise, being remote is a major feature and utilities are a non-issue, for example.

Kek

Because they keep to themselves.

Nice idea, but what will you do for womenfolk? I have a feeling that that will be your bottleneck.
You know who has it made? The Amish. I'd like to be a techno-amish. Traditional life, but without renouncing modern techology.

Must suck to live in BritBongistan where the gov't is always up your ass sideways each step you take.

Don't say that it isn't true, it isn't true !
DELET THIS

It's Pakistan, you can just whatever.

No trouble friend.

Almost all lands in America have electric line going through them. I have checked the lands we are looking at.

For the water, generally a well can be built once to support a decent area. That is a bit expensive but something that I personally could handle if we do not have municipal water access.

I have a tobacco farm in Kenya, own a few hundred acres in Gloucestershire (£13,000 an acre) and North Yorkshire (£9500 an acre), have a small holding in Idaho and have years of business and management experience.

You cannot go and buy land and do with it as you like, unless you are prepared to fork out vast sums of money or "live" on the absolute limit. It takes a great deal of time, research and knowledge. You're looking at absolute bottom of the barrel land here.

Indeed, Moving the electric lines in will be a little expensive. We can make the wood cross wire carriers and put some line across. Not too expensive.

>/NEET/town in the district of Autism
No thanks lad

How do u deal with the gypsies?

Craig Cobb tried to actually do this. Google Leith, North Dakota.

We may do that. It is really a multi-personal action. we are all just agreeing to move near each other.

Join and drop your plan in.

Thanks for the help. If you could join and talk on the subject that would be helpful.

Land is far more expensive here but you are far less restricted in what you can do with it than you are in the USA. The regulations are clearer and generally speaking you're in a better position legally as a freeholder.

My land in Idaho backs on to US government property. The US government owns vast swathes of land across the NW. It is a nightmare to be in proximity to them. Same story with large commercial owners.

Land ownership is a complicated matter and you need to have a great deal of personal experience, contacts and relationships. There is very little cheap land out there that can be used as you see fit, you'll always tread on someones' toes.

The people who live in the towns around us. That is why we are doing it in America.

Delet

>landed gentry
You will be first against the wall

Then join the discord and tell us how to do it.
...Well, if all the stuff you are talking about is true.

> commieshit
You'll be fertilizer tomorrow.

Kek

WE ARE GROWING STRONGER

They tend not to bother. I'm not close to motorways or major roads.

No idea what a Discord is or how to join one, but I'd recommend anyone interested in this sort of thing at least become acquainted with the terms and types of land out there. You don't need a law degree, but you'll need to hire someone with one at some point. Forget farming. Farming is impossible to break into, it's closed off and in the US you're responsible for all sorts of things that make you a very easy target for any local large scale holders - and target you they will.

If you do want to live rural and somewhat independently then look into places that are at least connected to amenities. It's no fun emptying a septic tank and it's even less fun not having water. Small town USA is ideal for this and you have all the benefits of a rural lifestyle with none of the drawbacks.

Be fully aware of local laws and restrictions because every year some idiot will buy a small bit of land on the cheap, slap something up and then complain when it's torn down.

Okay, thanks for the info.
As to farming I mean self sufficiency farming. Not business.

wtf i love hillary clinton now

Only a leaf.

That's a dangerous game. You'll need liability insurance, or perhaps even more depending on your locality, and if there are any commercial farmers within a distance entirely made up by their lawyer they'll fuck you for introducing all sorts of things to their crop or their animals. Any problem they may have had will be laid squarely at your door and they'll ream you.

By all means do some growing and gardening but subsistence farming opens yourself up to legal issues and other pitfalls. Same story with livestock, loads of issues even if it's not for sale. I wouldn't do much more than vegetable and fruit growing. Chickens and pigs, maybe, but even then you're running a risk.

Get good at something. Don't just learn a trade, learn how to teach people things. If you're near mountains get your ski instruction and mountaineering quals. It'll fill the time, you can plan around seasons and it'll give you something to fall back on when it all goes wrong.

bumpity

Is the pic you posted genuine or some sorts of a scam for old bored grannies?

I always wondered what kind of area you need to be entirely self-sufficient on vegetables/crops for an entire year.

I think you are majorly over hyping this. I have a vegetable garden and I have taken care of people's animals. The risks have never been high for them.

I think it is real but is expensive and uses massive amounts of fertilizers.

>Land is less than $1000 per acre

What the FUCK

>Land is less than $1000 per acre

where is this shitty ass land located for that cheap? my farmland is worth nearly 10k an acre in idaho.

That is probably because it is well maintained, fertilized, and whatever set up for farming is necessary. This is just Maine wilderness.

The reason that more people don't do this is based on what I've described. I'm not over hyping this, it's from entirely my own experience. You cannot go and buy cheap land and do with it as you wish, as there's always a very good reason that it's cheap. Massive physical or legal obstacles are always apparent.

The USA is the land of litigation and it is simply not enough to stay within the regulations on your own land, you have to be very aware of what the adjacent holders do and what they expect. If they've got a lot of pull, like the United States Air Force for example, or have a lot of power in the locality then they can really fuck your shit up if you put a foot wrong.

Even something as simple as disposing of waste or animal carcasses has to be done properly and if you mess it up they will ruin you.

It would be a total sausage-fest though

>maine

nope.jpg.

the coasts are a deathtrap, population density is ridiculous.

Get girls from the local cities and townss.

Then choose a different State and convince us of it.
Maine is pretty sparsely populated save for a few cities.
>Coasts are a deathtrap.

That smell, that dorito and mountain dew reeking smell...

OF SUMMER

pretty much anywhere west of the mississippi that's not california or washington.

Drop into the discord and put some links in land.