What made Europe (USA was an extension of Europe) civilised and the rest of the globe shithole in few last centuries?

What made Europe (USA was an extension of Europe) civilised and the rest of the globe shithole in few last centuries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xN5SknJfKBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They enslaved hardworking africans

jews

white people

>hard working
>africans

pick one.

very true, slaves killed the middle class.

Smart people having lots of smart kids and maintaining the ruling class.

I would say opera plays are a very civilised form of entertainment and if there's something Europe has to be proud of it definitely is that.

youtube.com/watch?v=xN5SknJfKBk

Islam has a lot of the reason for why middle east and north africa and other places are shit.
Here's 1400 years of history in 18 minutes so you'll understand quickly why everything within its territory is the way it is today.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

What made europe civilized? White people and the culture we together nourished and built up through long long time. And ofcourse when the industrial age started our living standards began to be very elevated.
You can use whatever reasons for it you want but europeans collectively have been far ahead of a lot of people for a long time in many many aspects of civilization..

We have through thousands upon thousands of years somehow made a group of people that worked pretty well for us.. lot of that was shattered by islamic invasion and their kidnapping of european women and men and all the killing etc. Alot was again damaged by germanys destruction and rape by the russians etc. But up till then and still for the most part we've maintained a pretty good group of genetics that work really well together and is great at accomplishing things.. Unfortunately now it's under full assault by a bunch of mud people who essentially come and take advantage of the few nice things we've managed to build for ourselves in our own nations instead of fixing that whole shit, so now that recipy is potentially going down the fucking toilet..

But europes original success.. pretty much the aforementioned.

What people don't get about this is that culture is not a neutral thing, it's extremely genetic.. as in it reflects the group of people and what they've experienced and been through.. It informs their behaviour.

So they say "ah you have a nice society it works nice nice culture" this means they have really high quality people who work well together to accomplish things.. thus, the last thing you want to do is fuck up those genetics.. And be very careful who you introduce into it atleast.

whites

Africans still enslave Africans to this day but Africa is a shithole

Printing press and widespread availability of knowledge to the masses was a key moment. It helped to drive a thirst for classical knowledge and spur on the golden age of the Renaissance. After that, whites pretty much never looked back, until the last 40 years which have been abysmal rfrom a cultural perspective.

Not to mention endless war resulting in constant technological advance, with the added benefit of close proximity to other nations doing the same.

>jews
Only thing jews have done is fuck shit up, then sit as a parasite and give itself awards after gaining control of financial system. And try to take the credit for everything.

>They enslaved hardworking africans
Hardworking africans, first off the african slavery was extremely minor and confined to the colonies for the most part since it's hard to run your own countries and have colonies at the same time and have manpower for both. Blacks were mostly useless as slave labour in comparison to european workers, this is no secret historically, only reason they used blacks is cause it was cheaper. And actually both in the case of america and portugal it was jewish plantation owners and on jewish ships.

What you see in europe and in the US etc. was built solely by european labour dumbdumb.. That you larp about picking cotton and therefore think you built the entire US is another matter.

Niggers truly think they ran around and built everything in europe and the US don't they?

It's not white people that could never leave you alone, it's the other way around, see during the arabs enslaving all of africa for 1400 years and africans ofcourse enslaving eachother and cannibalizing eachother in particularly the subsaharans were renowned for this. Blacks were bought off the slave market FROM other blacks by whites for a few colonies like the US. And since then you've been hating on the white man but you can't stop wanting to live in his countries.. You've been free to leave and go back to africa since emancipation, that's been a little while ago now.. barely a single nigger has gone.

See since niggers are so incompetent their survival mechanism is latch on to someone who can provide something for them. Blaming white people for everything so they can get gibs and special treatment, is a survival mechanism for blacks.

Civic nationalism

Britain

The over all European climate required intelligence to properly utilize it's resources.

Mediterraneans had to know the sea to get by, Germanic had to know the cold.

extreme conditions harbor a need to innovate, to an extent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo clickable

Black slave labor.

They have certainly taught the rest of us how to completely squander an empire. We won't be doing that again.

>What made Europe (USA was an extension of Europe) civilised and the rest of the globe shithole in few last centuries?

Your imagination

Unironically genetics.

Think about it.
It couldn't have been money. Nobody handed that out back then.
Today, we hand out vast sums of cash to poor nations and nothing fucking happens.
It couldn't have been location either. The North is much colder, harsher, and less fertile. You'd have to be smarter just to survive.

What I find interesting is that there's an equatorial poverty line. It seems like any civilization living around the equator / hot, fertile environments is forever doomed to living like simple animals off of the abundance of the land.

Ha Turkey. How does it feel to go from a bona fide super power to number 44 on the quality of life index ? Could you be any more of a complete loser ?

Empires come and go.
The builders remain.

Superior values, capitalism, excellent location, vast lands with tons of resources, hard to conquer so were left alone, diversity of European nations emigrating and struggling together. Also profited from Europe fucking itself up with 2 world wars.

>Empires come and go.
>The builders remain.
I guess they don't call you roaches for nothing eh ?

You didn't build anything you just invaded and killed people and pilfered your way through your empire.. even the fucking arabs hated you because you pilfered them too. And as for the empire, well you directly inherited that from previous caliphates who were much larger so it wasn't that big of a deal.

I'm amused that you think you ever built anything, haga sophia which you pride yourself about wasn't even built by you it was built by those you invaded and killed inside of it.. What DID ottomans even build and such things come to think of it? Can't even recall a single damn thing but massive bloodshed. homosex with little boys and all kinds of other nastyness. Arabs and other muslims even thought you were disgusting. Weird as fuck of a thing to take pride in.

Who calls us roaches?
Read a book. Just because you never went to school doesn't mean we gave to educate you on world history. At least use Internet. Don't waste your fathers money only for shitposting.

>doesn't even know i'm right
Kek

Right about what?

>Who calls us roaches?
Umm planet earth ?

Welfare people are niggers

Earth isn't a sentient being.

You don't know that for sure

>Earth isn't a sentient being.
Neither is a cockroach

>African slavery was confined to the colonies

You couldnt be more wrong

Where did I imply that?

Christianity

roaches may act as ants.
build nests
complex systems
they make take the ant's nests
they will always envy ants
but they will never be ants

What would the rat who escaped from the ship know of ants and nests?

>Where did I imply that?
You didn't have to. You are living proof.

Aren't there countries in Africa that are entirely Christian but still eat eachother and shit.

Conquest genes.

we escaped religion

There are no proofs...only evidence.

Checked.
Also, this is a good point. The dividing of the Catholic church first with orthodoxy, then the magna carta/anglicanism, then the reformation gave people more personal freedom and helped diminish the Vatican's stranglehold on scientific inquest and advancement.

Christian Africans >>>>>>>>>>> Africans

The only thing thing that come close to civilising an African is Christianity.

100 years ago there were fewer than 10 million Christians in Africa, and most of them were Ethiopian.The majority of the African population only became Christian in the last century, so it will take more time for Christianity to reshape their society and institutions. The alternative is they all become Muslim, and the whole of Africa remains Somalia/north Nigeria-tier. .

Socrates, you stupid nigger.

>There are no proofs...only evidence.
That's retarded and I'd ask you to prove it but again, you obviously can't comprehend proof.

Anyway I meant to say you are a living poof, not proof.

Proving that proof exists requires proof to exist. It's cuck at logic and not valid.

*Circular logic not cuck logic.

> he doesn't understand sarcasm/humour
t. brainlet

lmao delusional inbred

What's the point of your post?

Solipsism is the Turkey of philosophical viewpoints, and in case you need me to point it out, I mean it is total shit.

a kike on a stick

>What people don't get about this is that culture is not a neutral thing, it's extremely genetic.. as in it reflects the group of people and what they've experienced and been through.. It informs their behaviour.

Dude none of that sentence has anything to do with genetics. You literally just defined culture i.e behaviors being informed by collective experience. GENES are the actual bits of DNA inside your body. I think you want to say that having more similar genetics contributes to a cohesive society. No science has come to that specific conclusion as many variables affect such research. There's certainly a correlation between homogeneity and social success, but there is no evidence that this is a causal relationship. On the contrary, we can see that being a successful society makes more good genes so it is obviously an interplay between good culture and good genes.The truth is, the strongest cultures practice eugenics to maintain their gene pool.

I would rather not use circular logic.

explain bangladesh...

Explain why the Inuit are not super-intelligent master race then.

Adapting a Solipsist viewpoint is quite like conceding defeat from the outset. You have already conceded that nothing can be proven and so by that measure, you can't possible win an argument, you will by default argue down to the point that we simply can't conclude that because the mind can never conclude the existence of anything external.

The logical error with Solipsism comes from the fact that you can not conclusively argue that proof cannot exist because that in itself requires conclusion. You claim to not want to use circular logic and then adapt the most circular philosophy there is. All that can be argued is that the existence of externalities can not be known. It is just as logical that realities do exist and so I would rather not argue with a Solipsist. It is a game for idiots whom don't know how to actually prove a point.