ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mnk0tIqsbYM
youtu.be/ITx4aFhASTE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zzBOSD_Gg8
www39.zippyshare.com/v/plEbAORD/file.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/25/college-professor-fired-following-remarks-on-tucker-carlson-tonight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Yiu7eSSM_4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Good. Making white people listen to that race baiting, absolute retard will wake a few people up. They need to interview her more. She is amazingly dumb

God I fucking hope so.

Is she the one that thinks islands can tip over?

What the fuck happened kek, she was known as a retrad even amongst the dems.

>replace shitty leader
>with shitty leader negress

I'm with her

No. Shes the Dem that's always talking about Trump impeachment.

THiS is who they want to replace pelosi with???
This is amazing.
Will that be the end of the party?

So an idiot for a moron? I'm okay with this.

>how can we lose even more white voters

I'm with her too. In the Age of Trump collusion with Russia, she's a breath of fresh air.

ahahahahaha I unironically support this

Source?

No, that's Hank Johnson (D) GA

youtu.be/mnk0tIqsbYM

youtu.be/ITx4aFhASTE

>Entire platform is IMPEACH TRUMP
top lol

YASSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN

Shell agressively list all of Trump's impeachable offenses on every CNN and MSM appearances. Good times ahead.:)

>impeachable offenses
Name even one.
I will wait, because you can't.

>house minority leader
>poc

DNC truly the most progressive of politicians

No, but she is equally retarded.

Get Sheila Jackson Lee warmed up in the bullpen just in case Sassy Maxine isn't up for the job.

YEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kamal needs to be the 'fresh, young, upstart' backup just in case, though.

Trump wants this! Thats why he said he supported Nancy reverse psychology

>BLM takes over the dem party
>They never get over 30% ever again.

please please please become the minority minorities party

Yesssssss please do this!

holy shit, we should definitely meme his into existence.
The woman is a fucking clown, this will be glorious!

They could put up a jar of mayonaise with the words FUCK TRUMP written in sharpie on its label and the jar would win her seat.
Its all they care about.

We need to meme this into reality. Best part is they'd be way too afraid to see remove her too

>democrats actually think having 80 year old communist black nationalists as their party leader will get them elected
Friendly reminder that the Democrat Party is literally at its weakest position strength wise, as per elected officials, in its entire history. They are a deep minority in every single layer of government possible.

Why does she have that nigger look on her face?

This has to happen. How can we help this along?

this would be the best thing to happen for the democratic party.... FOR OUR LULZ

Wow, the Demotards are going to replace Nancy Short-Bus Pelosi with someone even more stupid? I absolutely support this! Should be a load of laughs!!!

YAAAAS, SLAY QUEEN

#INPEACH

Aaaaahhahahahaha.

They really don't get it do they?

Bump for destiny

Maybe we can go on Dem boards and start a campaign to really replace Pelosi with Maxine?

Aren't most niggers. Its why they project instead of learn because they can't learn. 7 brains cells can only get a nigger so far. Gibs and programs kikes and nigger lovers do the rest for them all the while ignoring their culture race crimes and statistics.

NIGGER LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS!

Thats like 90% of them

real?

Fight smart with stupid nigger. Its a kikes and libshits motto!

Look what they did to DETROIT!

You ready for the whole USA to be DETROIT 2.0?

Good poster needs more real world exposure get CNN running an outrage segment on it

wtf i hate the free market now

YES, we need to make sure this happens. The sheer incompetence of this baboon will crash their fucking party.

>thus helping the Republicans win in 2018 and 2020

How are you not understanding this?

He joined congress after serious brain damage from hep C because he became too stupid to continue as a lawyer. kek

>then, new Cali state proposition : repeal death penalty for citizens not holding public office, mandatory for corrupt state officials and representatives, and illegal aliens committing felonies.

We need some photoshop wizards man. Some images of Mad Maxine slaying Trump n shieeet

Yezzzzzzzz please.

Why is she appropriating white culture with that hair?

Dems seem to really want a woman to replace Pelosi because meh sexism. What better women to lead them than Maxine Waters? It just has to happen.

This would be the political equivalent of digging a small shard of glass out of your eye with a larger, sharper shard of glass. Political suicide.

How is this even allowed to speak?

I can't wait to have the DNC try to take back the house with her in 2018.

affirmative action, dumb nogs voting for an unqualified black person over a qualified white

I think they may have more mayors. Not that that means much.

>Sheila Jackson Lee
Isn't she the one who thinks we put men on Mars?

How fucking retarded can someone be?

it was HER TURN

see

Holy fucking shit. This man needs to be impeached immediately. Props to the admiral for actually answering the question like a professional and not calling him out for being literally retarded.

we could literally turn him into a republican. Start emailing him.

Yep, that and a bunch of other incorrect/implausible things.

>impeached immediately
Hank Johnson is representative of his district. Remember, the average black IQ is 85. That means that half of them are BELOW 85. He may appear to be a genius to his constituents.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zzBOSD_Gg8

No, the average black IQ is 70. The average mulatto IQ is 85. In the Congo region of subsaharan Africa the average IQ is 50.

Press F for respect at the death of the DNC

source?

www39.zippyshare.com/v/plEbAORD/file.html

The Bell Curve says that the average black IQ in the US is 85. Blacks said that the low IQ is due to we wuz slaves, so researchers tested IQ in Africa and found it to be about 70.

Most "blacks" in the US have white admixture.

will read thx

>Is she the one that thinks islands can tip over?
It's true though. The last time this many people migrated into Europe, Rome tipped over and all of the Romans fell off because flat Earth and reasons.

The Bell Curve is one of the best books I ever read.

>source?
the internet monkey

This is great news. How anyone can listen to this ape and not realize niggers are garbage is beyond me. I immediately want to put her in a cotton field and sell her babies.

A New Jersey college professor who appeared on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” to defend a black-only Black Lives Matter event has been fired after the college's president said she made racially insensitive comments on the show, according to reports.

Essex County College in Newark announced Lisa Durden's firing Friday. She taught communications and pop culture classes as an adjunct, the Newark Star-Ledger reported.

“Listen. What I say to that is boo-hoo-hoo,” she said. “You white people are angry because you couldn’t use your ‘white privilege’ card to get invited to the Black Lives Matter’s all-black Memorial Day celebration! Wow!”

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/25/college-professor-fired-following-remarks-on-tucker-carlson-tonight.html

Yes!

>It's time for a minority.
God, I hope she wins.

It is Our Time!

Bump for Maxine

This is good, she is a moron and will be called out as one soon. This only helps republicans.

This would be a brilliant campaign for 2018 elections.

Nigger women are truely the most obnoxious creatures out there

meme it to be so

It'd be brilliant now

God damn it, I hate this fucking party.

I lean left and usually vote left, but they just keep pushing this crap.

Except the Judiciary, which is why Trump hasn't achieved or set in motion everything he promised yet

OH GOD YES PLEASE LET THIS BE SO
LET THE DNC COMPLETELY CHASE OUT EVERY LAST WHITE DEMOCRAT AND LET THEIR CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATION BE REPRESENTED BY THIS WOMAN

HE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

>its time for change
>Maxine Waters
Looks like they "figured" it out. Looks like the Dems are going to kick our asses come 2020.

It would be far more fascinating to witness her as the 2020 democratic presidential candidate against Trump.

trips wills it

>trips
Let me check...

Checks out, but just barely.

Never forget Limpopo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yiu7eSSM_4Q