Jews BANNED from Chicago Pride!

The Left is eating itself:

archive.is/Fm6VV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love this timeline. I give the kikes in the west 5 years tops.

BASED MUSLIM LOVING FAGGOTS

Ha, first that college turning on that (((Weinstein))) professor and now this. The kikes Frankenstein monster is turning on them.

We really need to take advantage of the Palestine/Israel stuff to prep normies for the real red-pills.

I'm still convinced Weinstein was a kike plot to create a controllable Dr. Peterson that could be spammed in the international press.

Then the antisemites came to all his videos..

I want to deport every last inbred kike to Israel so these lefties better not destroy it before we can ship 'em all there or i'll be pissed.

BASED FAGGOTS

Pic 1 of 2.

Pic 2 of 2.

Yeah that's never happening so go head and get pissed.

Jewish pride flags are terrifying in person to be honest, understandable decision.

They're not in control of their golem after all.

Probably because you lob around a sacred geometry symbol, people associate that with fascism.

>The Left is eating itself again
FTFY

not really a problem, they can always shift side and nudge their new ideology in the direction they see fit.

We need to prep the based muslim bull to fuck our wives

Deport them to the gas chamber

I say this unironically, but there's a big difference in the Zionist Jews and the ones here in the West trying to destroy us from within. They're both problems, just one is a bigger problem than the other.

Probably a somewhat valid point. Though I'm not sure what category the people in the story fit into.
>Out in the streets parading for gay rights --> trying to destroy us from within
>Out in the streets waving an Israel flag --> Zionist Jew

Sounds like the worst of both worlds

That's why it falls to us to expunge them from our countries once and for all.

I want them all gone. I don't care who belongs to which sect.

LMAO, everyone knows the left are bigger anti-semites then hitler

deport them to israel and then have a mossad arms sale mission "go drastically wrong" with 15 neutron bombs

God damn do these sand people lack any self-awareness.

fuck off kike

SJWs are my favorite when they attack Jews, because they have no idea what they're actually doing when they poke that beast like it's just another stupid cis white male who needs to check his privilege.

Wtf I love Liberals now??

>God damn do these sand people lack any self-awareness.
Yes. In many cases they really don't see their hypocrisy, and in all cases they cannot be shamed at all.

It's not really that bad.

>The Jews getting turned on my its own pet

>The Left is eating itself:

You've been repeating this bullshit for over 2 years now.

No the left is not eating itself. The leftist brain is capable of formidable cognitive dissonance. This will not have any significant impact on the left.

You keep patting yourselves on the back in your echo chamber, meanwhile the left is winning on all fronts

>inb4 some retard reminds me of Trump's victory as if a neocon in office actually means change

The digits confirm.

>left is winning on all fronts
Nigger have you lost your damned mind

Where are they losing?

>Nigger have you lost your damned mind

Thankfully i have not.

Pol on the other hand has lost its collective head because of two tiny "victories".

Call me when the academia is predominantly right wing.

Call me when you have a single MSM outlet that is actually aligned with your views. No, on the classical liberal bullshit that is FoxNews.

Call me when an honest study about race and IQ passes Peer Review and gets published in a prestigious sceintific publication.

Until then, do yourself a favor and acknowledge that you are not winning.

He's right. The left won. And they don't subsist on arguments. They, much like the right wing, subsist mostly on rage and anger. Left wingers hate whites and western civilization and right wingers hate nonwhites and anything they consider "foreign". It's a matter of numbers and the left is recruiting more in its ranks than the right.

That user should have phrased it as "The Jews are winning on all fronts". A couple of gay Jews being rejected from the gay parade achieves nothing. In fact, it only gives them more victimhood fuel to feed off of. You know their routine by now:

>We're just some poor oppressed gay Jews, goyim! Please give us your support! We're being shoah'd!

Victims in a sea of victims. What does this do? It pushes more people into Zionism, or support of Zionism. Faggots like OP who can't see beyond the charade will never understand this, which is why the Jews are going to win all the time, every time.

>HFEEEEEEE DRUNFN IS DONE THE ALKRIGHT FACISTS AR E LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THATB WE FLIPED THE 6TH IS TIEM TO RETAKE TEH HOUSE!!!!!!!!!FUK OF DRUNFTARDZZZZZZZ
Kill yourself, cuckboy

Dyke March confirmed /ourdykes/

>The leftist brain is capable of formidable cognitive dissonance.
>meanwhile the left is winning on all fronts
Is this some meta-level shitposting or the highest level of unselfawareness possible on a mongolian fly-fishing sport forum?

The left lost in Georgia, Kansa, Montana, and South Carolina. The pendulum is swinging to the right hard you mongs.
Christ am I even on Sup Forums rn?
Fucking defeatists
Just because they still have their mental illness conventions does not mean they're winning "on every front"

We need to exacerbate this. Start explaining to blacks that the "whites" they hate are actually jews. They've already been conditioned to think in the right way about it.

Did they ban the jews because they found out the jews were just pretending to be faggots to get free sympathy points?

Looks like they did so because it's part of the trendy left to support Palestine.

The anti-nationalist mind virus works against all forms of nationalism, even zionism.

The pendulum keeps swinging in appearence.

But please compare the right of today and the right of 50 hell even 20 years ago? Notice anything?

The right has been completely castrated, reduced to a bunch of globalist neo-libs and cuckservatives.

Keep deluding yourselves

Because the left sucks muslim cock.

Aren't rainbow flags Jewish to begin with?

False. Paul ryan doesn't represent every republican. Nice argument though let's compare the Democratic Party to the themselves 200 years ago when they were pro slavery. What are you even trying to say?

not really, no one likes jews.

"In appearance" so those elections were a figment of my imagination? CNNs plummeting ratings aren't real? I'm sorry but the Democratic Party is in its death throes and anybody who doesn't see it really just doesn't want to see it.

NOT JEWS. Sabbatean-Frankists. Even Jews admit it:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

oy vey

Peterson is a cuckservative meant to control a resurgent right
t. Knower

What a timeline
Faggots have more balls to remove Jews than Nazis

LEFTISTS! NO!!!

>triggering

kek dykes managed to do what nazis and muslims are too impotent to accomplish. Nice work, ladies.

Wait though, isn't the Chicago Dyke March the one that banned real women because the trannies were protesting?

Slip in Israel/Palestine war crime memes into pro muzzy/leftist pages

>pit leftists that are pro muzzies against jews
>profit

I was referring to the left and the right in general.

Compare the left of today, in general, with the left of 50 years ago.

They are the same, militant, radical, unapologietic bunch.

You can keep throwing exceptions and anecdotes at me if that makes you feel better. It wont make you right.

Re-appropriate the Palestinian flag. Make it /oursymbol/.

Oh fuck off Schlomo. Everyone and their dog knows that Jews are into every religious and political movement in existence. If one of those is fucking up, guess whose job it is to stop them. Yours.

Of course. I'm I'm speaking about a single sect of Jews: the Sabbatean-Frankist Jews.

Muslims in the UK are dropping those particular red-pills to whoever will listen.

I'd know, I've worked with a few. They could talk for days about the Jewish menace.

One problem solves another?

what a time to be alive.

OY VEY GAYEM THIS WAS NOT INTENDED!

Push this, mostly because it's the truth

There's something about faggots and speaking out, it's as if they think their fag armor prevents them from being instantly suicided for speaking out on the JQ.

See Milo and Gamergate. Took a faggot jew to break one of the biggest journalistic corruption stories targeted towards autistic neets to hit the mainstream

So if that was what you were referring to why didn't you say it? When was left radical and militant 50 years ago? You can keep making things up, if it makes you feels better.