ETHEREUM FOUNDER KILLED IN MYSTERIOUS CAR CRASH

YOU HEARD IT ON Sup Forums FIRST: (((THEY))) HATE CRYPTO, AND HAVE TAKEN DRAMATIC STEPS TO STOP IT

THIS IS GOING TO CAUSE THE GREATEST HAPPENING OF OUR TIME GET THE FUCK IN HERE

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jgloe/sad_news_strong_rumor_that_vitalik_buterin_has/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-24/visa-hiring-ethereum-blockchain-engineer
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-22/how-central-banks-intend-fight-cryptocurrencies
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/ethereum-flash-crashes-after-status-ico-clogs-network
google.co.uk/search?q=Vitalik&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=MzVQWciIGKan8wfFj5rwBw#q=Vitalik&tbm=nws
i.4cdn.org/biz/1498429545407.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir5XgMiXlzM
bbc.com/news/technology-36585930
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hacked-south-korean-bitcoin-exchange-loses-5-5-million/
cnbc.com/2017/05/15/wannacry-ransomware-hackers-have-only-made-50000-worth-of-bitcoin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if this turns out to be true they knew he was onto something truly disruptive that could redefine how power is distributed and snuffed him out. this could be a huge rallying event, but i really hope it's all just FUD.

It's not true. I grew up in his neighbourhood and know his cousin.

Is there any way we can fight against this attack on cryptos?

I'm going to drive by his mothers house near the university and see if there are cars there. His cousin told me nothing happened to him.

ETH isn't even as decentralized as other cryptos.

HOLY SHIT HE IS ACTUALY DEAD?!

What will happen to ETH?

It's true. Guys. This is a major deal. Crytpo is a threat to the globalists.

RIP Vitalik

""""accident""""

I'm in an insider slack group for eth trading. We're all dumping because we heard he died 1-2 hours ago from a VERY reliable source.

Back to your containment board shitlords

fucking niggers not today I am not ready to buy eths for fucks sake assholes

I'll always use Bitcoin anyway. Something put me off Ethereum but I've no rational reason not to use it other than my instinct said stick to Bitcoin which I have done, and when it comes to crypto that's all it takes to convince me, playing it sage I mean safe.

(((Who))) could be behind this?

Any reliable source?
Except fudding?
Some neets just want cheap coins

FFFFFFug

So if it was a car crash?

Could it be the car was hacked with the tech revealed in Vault 7?

his last words were "i am of sorry, it was all a scam" wow wonder he meant?

I am in the same group. We have government insiders and major hedge fund types that participate

Already unloaded 1400$ worth of ethereum. Trying to sell my GPUs fast to some retard. It was worth it for some quick cash

this. he lives in Canada

A great young mind was tragically taken from the world today

/biz/ is by far the worst board to get news like that, people say that shit as fearmongering.

Go back to biz you fucking niggers.
If you actually believe any person with an IQ over 110 would sell anything to a fucking rumor, you deserve to be shot.

Go to the fucking slack channel faggot

It's been going down for days. The insiders know.

BUY THE RUMOR SELL THE NEWS

How does it feel?
doesn't feel good, does it?

What the fuck did he mean by this?

fake and gay

>T. Poorfag

Yees, Yeeees goy! Believe this and sell all your ETH now.

It feels great since I'm the one doing the punching.

Poor fag because I don't sell? Are you retarded?

Lmao stay poor snownigger

What the fuck, why are mods letting /biz/ post their fake ass shill news on this board?

>Sup Forums
literally dead

twitter.com/VitalikButerin
he's dead

It's on guys

>bored
>want to make shekels
>make dumb thread on reddit and Sup Forums to get morons to sell their currency
>Marginal dip in price, OP's retarded plan failed.

really makes you think

post a source or gtfo you dumb fuck.

check the slack channel faggot

>marginal

Never own a smart car.

Democrats killed Vitalik, he was linked to Trump, Colbert probably was involved thats why he went to Russia

he lives in singapore right now

Good! Maybe I can find a decent gpu at a decent price. Can't even build my pic because of faggot miners.

post the source from the slack channel here faggot. Not a reddit and biz link that point to each other. Damn you're fucking retarded.

this thread is just full of shill lies, fuck you OP

Fuck off shill

does anyone have the image of all the people that trash talked Trump and then later died?

IMO it was either the banks

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-24/visa-hiring-ethereum-blockchain-engineer

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-22/how-central-banks-intend-fight-cryptocurrencies

Because they want to take over control of cryptocurrency

Or it could have been a disgruntled bit coin investor who lost his shit during that flash crash who is also a hacker that can hack smart car

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/ethereum-flash-crashes-after-status-ico-clogs-network

This is precisely why the founder of bitcoin used a pseudonym and nobody knows who he is.

>MYSTERIOUS
what makes it mysterious? thousands of americans die in car accidents every fucking day
outside the US in shit countries it's even more of a regular thing

you dumb fucking retards and your stupid meme currencies

fuck off and die

all you do is raise the price of GPUs.

are we linking straight to fucking reddit without irony these days? and they complain about a link to Sup Forums?
why dont you retards acually look him up on the news?
google.co.uk/search?q=Vitalik&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=MzVQWciIGKan8wfFj5rwBw#q=Vitalik&tbm=nws

Lol @ etherium shills on either side trying to pump and dump their scam coins

If you haven't sold them you don't have the money dumbass. That's why you sell. So yes you are a poorfag till you sell.

ok, sage this shit
it's circular fake news re-linking

Smart move. Like being a anti-feminist hiding behind avatars. If they were able to dox you, they would first try to get you fired from your employment.

oh shit I just heard his name mentioned in the news it was an accident of some sort

i.4cdn.org/biz/1498429545407.jpg

An Asian truck driver. That explains it all.

the IP's of the retards that are pushing this fake news are in the edit page of his wikipedia page and both are home isp's with one being swiss and the other qwest (centurylink)
have fun

OH NOES IPS!!!!!! It's over.

BBC confirmed swiss

This is so sad. I really looked up to him.

Link?

Lol fake as fuck

All you /biz/ fucks do is try to scam people

This isn't the first time this has happened. It's been happening since Tesla. And of course there's this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=Ir5XgMiXlzM

The reason has always been the same since Tesla: monetization.

>investing in memecoins

you dumb fucks

Why are you so obtuse? A man has lost his life under mysterious circumstances and you are shilling HARD for Soros et al. Give it up globalist FAGGOT.

This is fake news. Someone is trying to create a dip. Buy now

>Sup Forums
Check everything before believing.

>Leaf thinks Fiat isn't a meme

Good goy

fake news
provide link or put a gun in your mouth

This. Lost $200 on some shit p&d off biz.

NGR prices are SKYROCKETING

They should rename /biz/ to /scam/

of course russia and china were looking into ethereum why are you surprised suddenly the creator dies

Yah think? Good larp thread though.

On the bright side

>Hackers have taken control of virtual cash worth $60m (£41m) by exploiting a bug in a system designed to help start-ups.
The attack targeted an investment fund called the DAO which is based on technology derived from the Bitcoin crypto-currency.

bbc.com/news/technology-36585930

HOLY F U C K

W-What?

>links to plebbit and not to /biz/
OP is a giant faggot.

the money changers of the world are the most powerful cartel. anyone creating a "currency" that isn't part of their channel of control has their days numbered. this is an incredibly dangerous activity, and its why the us federal reserve has. NEVER been audited. Its why leaders of middle eastern countries who decide to not use the US dollar are usually removed from power.

FYI - the big EU leaders, U.S. politicians & corps all use Bitcoin. China is the biggest user of Bitcoin, & Bitcoin is priced right for agencies like the CIA, MI5, etc. to use Bitcoin to move money around for bribes, etc.

Are you actually fucking surprised that the founder of a competitor was rubbed out?

Pump and dump. He's alive

not being smart enuff to short a pump and dump penny stock..

>your money is better in the hands of the scammers. you clearly don't deserve it.

he was replaced with a clone at the hospital, i heard

That's what you get when you peddle fake money.

HMMMM

>Year old news.
Yawn.

Sauce?

keep worshipping jewbucks you cuck

bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hacked-south-korean-bitcoin-exchange-loses-5-5-million/

cnbc.com/2017/05/15/wannacry-ransomware-hackers-have-only-made-50000-worth-of-bitcoin.html

Only a matter of time before the next big hack

dont mind me

just investing in real companies not meme blockchain shit