Not welcome: YANKEES, 3rd world countries, mosquitos

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonartillery.com/Englishmen.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahoy partner
>fucks sister

>it's another based black conservative thread

Comfy AF

Good luck finding a nigger that isn't voting democrat in the south. Southern niggers have to be the laziest darkies in the world

post confederate heroes

Don't remind me.

Edmund Ruffin

Howell Cobb

>he's never lived in the south

Better not let the sun set on you round these parts negro

John C. Breckinridge

One of the greatest military minds in history

better the black folks than the damned yankees who keep swarming here like flies

Bullshit, southern Tennessee 423, the only based ones are veterans

General States Rights Gist, 1831-1864

Are we welcome? We nearly recognized the Confederate States as a sovereign state. If we did, the CSA would exist.

East Ga and most blacks I know are hard working and some are based. Do you live in a big city?

Holy shit, whats up with MI upper peninsula? Thought it was Gods country up there?

Robert Toombs

I think Forrest was better tbqh

oh i love me some ulisas grant

Why didn't you help us dad? Also yes you are welcome

>we nearly didn't shit the bed

isn't it your sharia bedtime?

>this thread

Alexander Stephens

>italy please

Robert E. Lee

General Lee

Pierre Gustave Toutant-Beauregard

Oklahoma checking in. Not technically Dixie, but try saying that to Stand Watie.

God bless the south

John C. Calhoun

We very nearly did but you were going downhill rapidly so we didnt bother. Im fairly sure if the South had lasted a bit longer we would have. Imo robert. E lee was a moron with dogshit tactics. Blame him for losing the war.

One can only imagine how great America would already be if the South had won.

Given away for commerce

Marcellus Stovall

Heart of Dixie reporting in.

Robert E. Lee did the best with what he had at his disposal. The North bled us dry after Pickett fucked up by costing us the battle of Gettysburg. For not having the massive industrial might, technology, railways, and mass amount of men; the south inflicted more casualties on the North. If we could have lasted with your help who knows how the world today would look

Helen Dortsch Longstreet

what are westerners considered

Eliza Frances Andrews

William Aiken, Jr.

Our industry was being hurt by the civil war so we most likely wouldve been involved. I think a guerilla war would have won it. If someone assisnated lincoln during the war im fairly sure that the south would be independent.

The south shouldve bled the north dry, making it so expensive to carry on fighting that they would have no choice to give up. During that time, you couldve seeked international support such as from the British Empire. IIRC robert e. Lee went on the attack. Also, jefferson davis was a pretty shite """President""" who ignored everyone.

The war was definately winnable imo. Maybe the south will rise again....

you would have kept your nigger breeding program up and there would be even more of them here

Robert Barnwell Rhett

A modern civil war would likely result in a fracturing and restructuring of states and regions into their own nation states. Pull up a map of the U.S. with voting results, as well as race numbers like That'll be the lines in a new series of countries.

Ohioan here. You're only a Yankee if you live in the cities. Elsewhere and you most certainly are not.

Why is SC the best state?

>After Pickett fucked up

You do know about the chain of command right? Pickett was a divisional commander and there was no way in hell he was going to gather around 12-15 thousand soldiers and attack without Lee and Longstreet noticing. It was Lee's plan to attack the center. Longstreet was so against the idea that he delayed for as long as he could and could not even verbally give the order to picket, only managing a nod when Picket asked if the attack should begin.

After the attack Lee took full credit saying "It is all my fault"

Lee was a good general but Gettysburg was a disaster at the Army and Corps level with the blame resting on Lee and Longstreet. Lee for not seeing that the Union position all along the line was a good one and that taking it would be too costly and Longstreet, not for arguing with Lee and suggesting a different strategy but for delaying attacks that should have happened earlier than they did.

Nathan Bedford Forrest

Im not sure the south will ever be its own country desu. I think its more likely whites in shitholes like dakota and washington would want to secede. I can definately see Alaska seceding in the next centuary

witnessed. I'm going to learn a bunch of Confederate songs to preserve that legacy once I git gud with the banjo. Any recommended bluegrass Confederate songs?

Patrick Cleburne

kys you traitorous nigger lovers

never post that heretic again

All losers, literally.

tell me more

Louisiana reporting in

You don't win a war by staying on the defensive. As for Davis he was a fine president but a shit commander in chief. Then again so was Lincoln but his side one so everyone glosses over his fuckups.

>t. James K. Polk

The last thing the north and northerners wanted was millions of blacks coming up there and taking jobs.

Corporal Robert Coleman
(Who killed General McPherson)

Reporting from NoVA my southern brothers

any tips for beating the heat? i'm too poor to afford AC over here in yuroland
>mfw +25C

also please share music from your area if you can

The interception of Special Order 191 and death of General Stonewall Jackson were the turning point.

Abraham Lincoln was a Homosexual.

cause this

Howdy, remember the based bongs and Potato niggers that fought for the South.

washingtonartillery.com/Englishmen.htm

TN reporting in

My favorite Stonewall portrait

As much as I love Lee there were better Union and Confederate generals. Lee's best attribute was being the kind of man all southerners should aspire to be.

Most southerners have anglo/scotch irish heritage so yes.

Losing Stonewall was the worst thing that could happen to Lee. They had a very spiritual connection that I think no one else under Lee's command could match.

Dixie and Bonnie Blue Flag are musts. Southron's Battle Cry of Freedom is also good.

Davis was a great President but not a good President for the situation, especially with how decentralized the Confederacy was.

Finally someone posts the wizard

Westerner here to collect that image of those confederates from Louisiana with the sexy striped pants.
I know someone here has it.

gimme gimme, or I'll challenge you to a duel and kill you.

SC reporting...

I had at least one ancestor that rode with Forrest. I'm still in the process of making a list of all of my kin who fought and what side and regiment. It makes the battles interesting though I had family on both sides fighting.

>YANKEES
how in the shit do you expect to defeat the commies without yankee ingenuity? remember that one time when we handed y'all y'all's ass when we had superior manufacturing/industrial infrastructure?

I really love the history of the Southern leaders after the wars end. Especially Jefferson Davis. It sucks all of them are so vilified because I feel this is the most uniting quote in American history.

"United you are now, and if the Union is ever to be broken, let the other side break it."

Really? Who won in vietnam and iraq then? The us didnt. America has spent 4 trillion on iraq alone.

Guerilla war definately works. See lebanon also

>confederate heroe
James W. Jackson

>wrap copper tubing around fan blade casing
>attach tubing to a small water pump
>place pump in water
>place fish tank cooler into water
>turn on pump, cooler and fan.
it'd be like 40 euros all in.

Saddam was overthrown and killed and South Vietnam fell to a modern mechanized invasion from the north with tanks and air support in 1975.

>no Forrest

pathetic.

Forrest was already posted senpai. When I lived in Memphis I made sure to pay my respects to the general.

"I'm a Good ole Rebel"

Is there one for Alabama?

Is Virginia part of the South?

Richmond, Virginia was the capital of the Confederacy and it was the home of Robert E. Lee. So obviously not.

Vietnam Korea and other wars are a war of economics as well...Those wars helped bankrupt the Soviets for example.4 billion is a drop in the bucket for the USA....just sayin

That's actually a photo from a book that I own, printed 1866, when Forrest was given a heroes welcome in Rome, GA.

south of the Rappahannock River it is

So Tyson's Corner and Fairfax county are full-blooded Dixie?

A.P. Stewart

Still butt hurt after 150+ years? At least the Nazi got BTFO only 70 years ago. So I can see why they are still hanging on. But YOU?

Holy shit, dude.

Move the fuck on.

Fighting Joe Wheeler, pictured with Teddy Roosevelt during the Spanish-American War.

Duh. Lee's plantation is a stone's throw away from DC, and it's part of Dixie.

William J. Hardee

Carrie Berry

I'm not hanging on. I accept that the confederacy lost and love America. I just have pride in being a southerner living a simple life instead of being a cuck yankee