The only good cop is a dead cop. Pic related

The only good cop is a dead cop. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5qDRDPI2xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ij_KPnoOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Antifa tranny

You "hate" the state because you don't know yourself.

When this little fucking pussy got killed on duty every cop in Kentucky shit his pants so hard you could feel the ground shake. It was fucking hilarious.

Lol what?

I'm not antifa. I am just a Libertarian who is aware that he lives in the Police States of America

Fuck you idiots who disrespect the police. Majority of them are out there making the society safer and running in to danger. They are normal people and most of them have families.

Americunts should learn to respect the police. Especially the nigger community.

Fuck da police
Help me police

That's you

>Majority of them are out there making the society safer and running in to danger

By handing out fines?

That's the fault of the people that make the laws

cop hate thread anyone?

that's the fault of the lawmakers for enforcing arbitrary shit

cops in safe cities with little crime: hide in bushes and give out speeding tickets, arrest potheads and bust beer from teenagers

cops in bad cities: arrest blacks when they do black related things

sauce??

Yes, making sure drivers don't run a redlight and speed, where they end up killing somebody.

AMEN BROTHER

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=b5qDRDPI2xQ

FUCK THE POLICE

moar

Let me guess. You steal your food for a living dont you?
>irrelevant
>fag
Kys

Op is a faggot.
Ops dad wasn't around.

Who is he, what happened? context?

summerfags, lick some boots while you're at it

even though that's all true, i'm shocked not to see him on TYT or some shit

Don't have much, but I'll dump my naughty satan OC collection

Keep being afraid of your own shadow. Everyone else will be fine.

12 getting eye fucked kek

?? At least you tried beta

Those were the only cop related ones I have right now, enjoy the rest.

any devil pepe?

No, you're no better than BLM.

No, sorry, I'm not a memer.

>flag
being this blue pilled about anything

cops in all cities: protects the parasitical bankers and politicians

Daniel Ellis. He tried to serve a warrant to a guy in Madison County and that guy blew his fucking cop head off lol.

Wtf is devil then

Wow OP.

I tried to make a cop hate thread on 4chins once after my brother was beat by the police in our city. He didn't have registration on a POS pickup truck and tried to stop the car and walk up to the road block.

I learned posting my complaints on a govt website gets you nowhere.

Good times.

I have mixed feelings about cops. one undercover cop saved me from getting lynched once but also I was chased by islamist milita who were being protected by riot cops during a protest

they're both good and bad I guess

The fuck even is that question?

Also I found this one in there too.

is the guy gonna even have a trial

first 2 were good....

None of them are good

> call cops on burglar
> wait 45 minutes for police to show up (they are busy writing speeding tickets)
> get tired of waiting and shoot the burglar
> police finally show up after everything is all clear
> get arrested for homicide

(((Libertarian)))

2edgy4me

Ok last one, have fun y'all

OP failed police written test.

I can see the irony, extorting money over helping fight actual crime

>be kekfag user
>playing RATM too loud in mom's basement
>Killing in the Name Of starts playing
>mom comes downstairs
>user, turn that down, we have guests
>looks in mom's direction, but doesn't make eye contact
>F*CK YOU, I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!
>doesn't actually say fuck
>mom didn't let user have the unedited version

Yeah, he had a ((((trial))))

>He didn't have registration on a POS pickup truck and tried to stop the car and walk up to the road block.
Well that's sketchy as fuck

The only good cop is a dead cop

I own my house you degenerate, green text something interesting

what happened to him, life???

I see the edgy teens are leaking from Sup Forums

Meta lol

JUST

>18 posts by this ID
No you don't

Gave you another chance, same dumb shit

I can't remember. I do know that the police savagely beat him when they caught him. Beneath the wannabe judge dredd facade cops are extremely sensitive little people. Egos more fragile than ghetto negros

This and the fact that they knew they would get away with it.. Cause JUSTICEEEE PROTECT AND SERVE HER HEHER HEHEHR

>gave you another chance
>implying that's your decision
Why don't you like cops, you seem to think everyone around here exists to lick your pussy, since you don't wear boots.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,
1498424796892.png (1.09 MB, 1272x1264) google yandex iqdb wait

It's good they can't think for themselves and shitcan the fucking gay enforcement that they do willingly.

which one of you guys is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ij_KPnoOE

What's the story cracker?

My dad was a cop. They get away with all kinds of shit that a normal person would go to jail for. That hypocrisy combined with their messiah complex that they so desperately need to validate is why I fucking hate them. Fuck cops. I hope the late Officer Ellis' widow is sucking BBC right to really add insult to injury.

look at first post, I hate cops that have job that is literally enforcing bullshit, arresting pot heads, busting beer from teenagers etc but still carry the title of heroism otherwise known as this diminished label which is 'law enforcement'
you assume too much and it's not cute

See --->

because they're above the law, if one thinks of law enforcement as an 'equal', they need to remove the governments cock out of their mouth

this right here, gentlemen, is a huge pussy.

>muh fee fees
>muh degenerate behavior
You're not going to like white sharia very much.

just checked flag, you are not welcome here raggy

If you're anti cop and aren't pro self defence/gun rights you're fucked in the head

>kekistan
>thinks she's welcome
O I am laffin

From your constant whining about police "arresting potheads" it's easy to infer that you are one yourself. Enjoy achieving absolutely nothing in life you edgy scum.

this, I carry a gun with me in the car in case one of these beta males in blue slips up

Anyone else notice that it takes a minimum of 2 to 3 police to perform a simple traffic stop or does that just happen in Lexington, KY? Reminds me of the old "how many idiots does it take to screw in a lightbulb" joke. Why are cops as dumb as niggers?

not a smoker anymore but I hate seeing people get arrested and fined for something so arbitrary

to seem 'busy', and for intimidation. They are literally beta males in a uniform

You write like a nigger, kys.

That's how it works in Canada however you burgers actually have the right to self defence and property defense if you're not in commiefornia. Here in Canada we bury burglars in the woods after we shoot them

You should try smoking some pot instead of smoking government cock you fucking cuck

>pic related

Russian*

kek and sure why not

Is that a wall cake?
10/10 would befriend

Why do communists hate cops when they're in favor of big government? Don't like the coppers, that's government in action for you, raisin brain.

do you buy them coffee first?

As long as it's against niggers I'm good with the cops. the cops should be allowed to gun the fucking apes down for sport. We wouldn't need cops if we didn't have niggers

topkek

That makes you a subhuman.

>We wouldn't need cops if we didn't have niggers
>being this blue pilled

Awww sure why not

Enjoy your life in prison, fuckhead.

Faggot

> be black
> call cops on burglar
> wait 45 minutes for police to show up (they are busy writing speeding tickets)
> get tired of waiting and shoot the burglar
> police finally show up after everything is all clear
> get shot by police for having a gun

>daddy issues
Well, that explains it. Now isn't it about time you take it back to /leftypol/?

Enjoy your life in prison, fuckhead.