Ancapism

Is anyone really that retarded to believe this ideology would work?
>Inb4 "not an argument"
My argument is that your shit ideology won't work, you're the ones that have to refute it. It requires GLOBAL ANARCHISM. Say the country bordering you decides to annex your private property using military force. What are you going to do? Scream "Muh NAP?" They didn't sign up for it. That's right, your ideology is shit, prove me wrong.
>Protip : You can't

>faggot bitches while posting with the cuck cigar flag

if they don't sign the nap we'll just tomahawk missile all their houses
ez

>impying you'll be able to afford a tomahawk missle
In reality, you're gonna be nothing more than a slave to some big corporation, dunno why you're refusing to accept that.

you mean what you're doing right now?

>t. not an argument

Wouldn't call it slavery atm. There's workers rights and workplace regulations etc. In ancapistan, that is absent.

>People want military defense
>But people aren't gonna want to pay for that! The state has to force them!

Why wouldnt you get together with your community/town/city and finance a military force together? It will be a lot cheaper without the government middle-man, too.

That directly contradicts the statement that ancapism is "every man for himself", and implies that ancapists will need to form communities to protect themselves from outside threats, probably paying an equal share towards the said defences, effectively doing what a government does. Capitalism needs a state.

I'm working at a friend's company. I don't know what you're talking about. If you're too stupid to make connections, you don't get a job.

>every man for himself
If you choose to. Why wouldn't you cooperate with your fellow humans out of your own volition if it is of mutual benefit? Do you think every ancap wants to live alone in the forest growing their own crops trying to be 100% self sufficent?

>effectively doing what a government
No its not, you drooling retard. A government enacts it's policies by force. Ancap cooperations are voluntary, that's the whole point of ancap. Since the cooperations are voluntary, they have to be beneficial or else people will opt out, unlike government where you are forced into whatever shitty program they decide for you.

And the big corporations wouldn't be able to afford Tomahawks?

>Do you think every ancap wants to live alone in the forest growing their own crops trying to be 100% self sufficent?
From what I've read here, yes. Most of sneks on here talk about owning child slaves, using tactical nukes and hiring private militaries.
>No its not, you drooling retard. A government enacts it's policies by force.
Well, in fears of an invasion, you're kinda "forced" to prepare your defences, right? Also, the government doesn't enact it's policies by force. Since the government is elected, which means what they do is precisely what the majority wants (I don't advocate for this btw).
>Since the cooperations are voluntary, they have to be beneficial or else people will opt out, unlike government where you are forced into whatever shitty program they decide for you
The government doesn't "force you" to pay taxes, you can pack your bags and be on your way. Same goes if you refuse to pay a fee to remain on someone's private property in Ancapistan. He doesn't force you to do so, you're free to leave if you like.

It'd be pretty neat if everyone could go to an area and do what they wanted.

You can be fashy over there, they can be democrats over there, we can be ancaps over here.

You violent faggots never leave ancaps alone.

We could all get what we want.

They would, but not every private owner will. This will allow a foreign nation to eliminate small "states" before going after the big corps and their nuclear warheads. Also, why would someone else care for your property getting invaded? What are you going to do? Ask him for money so you join forces?

This is what I agree with. America was made for capitalism, but european states have way too much history for them to be abolished.

What do you think of the "you live how you want over there, we live how we want over here" approach?

Would we find common ground?

>From what I've read here, yes
You take those memeball pictures seriously? Autism?

Most ancaps want bustling trade, freedom and enviroments where the initiation of force is kept minimal.

>Well, in fears of an invasion, you're kinda "forced" to prepare your defences, right?
Fearing an invasion is a great incentive to pay for your military out of your own volition. If you live in a free ancap area, you wouldn't want some authoritarians come in a fuck it over with shit economic policy and removal of your freedoms.

>you can pack your bags and be on your way
I'll say that to you when I come into your house at night to steal and murder, fair deal, no?

>Same goes if you refuse to pay a fee to remain on someone's private property in Ancapistan
All the land area within a countries borders aren't property of the government. Since it isn't their property, they have no right to make rules for it, they can have their rules in the town halls or whatever buildings the government actually owns.

I won't be responding anymore, it's late here.

Anarcho capitalism is just rich retard shit

I've no problem with that.

source? I dont think you even have a coherent understanding of actual workers rights

and why are the ancaps so rich?
why is bitcoin no longer a dollar?
blind luck?

>Watches ancaps argue about morality, economics, and history for hours on end

>Finds a mutual solution in 2 minutes

Gain your ancapistan by consent

>Most ancaps want bustling trade, freedom and enviroments where the initiation of force is kept minimal.
Far from what will actually happen, however. Big corporations will dominate the market and eliminate competition. In the end, corporations will turn into de-facto governments, as they will force small business to join up, and then proceed to enact authority over said business under the pretext it's a "contract".
>I'll say that to you when I come into your house at night to steal and murder, fair deal, no?
That's against the law, what is more, you're on my state's soil, and therefore have to abide by it's laws, which prohibit break-ins, robbery and murder.
>Since it isn't their property, they have no right to make rules for it, they can have their rules in the town halls or whatever buildings the government actually owns.
I implied it IS someone's property. I implied that said person in a ancap society wants a fee to be paid so one can remain on his private property.
>You take those memeball pictures seriously? Autism?
Don't mean to offend, but memes is almost all your ideology offers.

Because when Mexico will attack Texas people in Minnesota or somewhere else will think that those things are non of our business.
Also, how do you plan to finance the military? Only during the possible war? Well, then Malta or San Marino will annex USA with that level of training.

It doesn't require world wide anarchy at all

That would be simple thinking and would be similar to how communists say the system would work if it were in every country. You can counter a military with private militias, extremists who you pay to kill for you, etc. and if some farmers can beat the USA and China in a war while still staying in their pajamas all day then there is no reason to believe it couldn't be done with funding.

You need a source? Read up worker's rights part of the German constitution (written by the US). Specifically : Minimum wage, sick pay, bonuses, supplemental pay, work time, vacation time, parental time, protection from discrimination etc.

the real red pill for ancaps is realising that we live in an ancap world and what has come to exist is what came to exist BECAUSE OF an initial state of pure anarchy. Anarchy breeds hierarchy naturally, and either we enforce anarchism w/ a state, which isn't anarchism, or we create anarchism, only to watch people voluntarily develop the world we have today. There is no way for ancaps to win.

Cool red herring, bro.

The point is to get away from monocentric systems that violate individual rights and let agencies compete with each other for customers on the marketplace instead. That means more law and order, not less.

>inb4 war of all against all

War is expensive. Without a state, there is no way to externalize that cost onto the taxpayers. Those who wish to rape and plunder must do so at their own expense and in opposition to the other organizations who wish to maintain that law and order. Everyone else has an interest in suppressing such outlaws.

>inb4 might makes right

You wonder why market anarchist ideas are not seen in the world today. It is a relatively new idea in terms of how society should be structured. So, it's not surprising that we don't see it yet. However, in a pragmatic sense, we see the NAP play itself out everyday with friends and neighbors on a day to day basis. It's simply the golden rule articulated in a better way.

Regardless, it will take time for enough of us to form that critical mass to make it happen and when we do, your shitty governments will collapse into oblivion for all eternity. The economic success will demonstrate to others the superiority of the system.

>bordering state country wants to mess with ancapistan

oh no that would be an issue if it wasn't for competing PMCs being far more efficient at waging war than a state military that's actually got incentive to be inefficient to get more tax payer money they can take by force, the enemy state having a government structure to target for assassination, ancapistan having no tax structure to take over making an invasion pointless, any civilian who wants it having firearms and of course the recreational nukes

meanwhile in fascuckism it all goes to shit once the literally one le glorious leader gets plugged by his own bodyguard

Also, this.

Thanks for your arguments, but I've to abandon thread to get some sleep. Will check up on how it went tommorow afternoon CET.

Oh yeah, and

Greater fool theory

LfCap>AnCap

>Say the country bordering you decides to annex your private property using military force.

Then ancaps use military force to defend. An ancap military is by definition stronger and more technologically superior given that it does not depend on state funding and international regulations. There is no governing authority stopping an ancap military from using chemical and nuclear weapons against the aggressors. They can start the war, ancaps would finish with ease.

>My argument is that your shit ideology won't work,

That is a statement, not an argument.