Who was ultimately the correct one MLK or MX?

Who was ultimately the correct one MLK or MX?

>his

both

and both would be ashamed at current day nogs

DMX. He's gonna give it too ya cause you can't get it on your own.

Adulthood his when you learn to spell

Adulthood his when 1488

Neither, both are stupid commies and malcom X is a violent prick.

>Knock knock open up the /pol it's real.

Wasn't Malcom X a worshipper of brother of islam, which believes black people created white people?

X achieved literally nothing his entire life

You are the definition of an autist if you even consider him a fully functional human

Makes sense considering Malcom X was a psuedo-separatist/ psuedo-Nationalist who cared more about welfare/ programs and larping as a Voodoo KANG than actually having his own homogeneous nation.

Malcom X wanted segregation and hated Jews. Even George Lincoln Rockwell supported him. I'd consider him more redpilled than most t_d niggers on here.

And today it's Talcum X for the truly #woke

You can tell a nigger made this because spelling...

Malcom has an X in his name that makes him cool and xtreme like one of the x-men

NEEVER A DEM FUCK NIGGAS

Malcolm X of course

Fuck mlk. he was a commie and did the bidding of the jews.

malcom x spoke the truth and he knew that separation was the only way to achieve peace.

I know he was part of Nation of Islam, and I think they believe in that Yakub shit.

Infancy: NOI Malcolm
Childhood: sanitized peaceful MLK
Adolescence: post-Mecca Malcolm
Adulthood: Poor People's Campaign MLK

>You can’t talk about solving the economic problem of the Negro without talking about billions of dollars. You can’t talk about ending the slums without first saying profit must be taken out of slums. You’re really tampering and getting on dangerous ground because you are messing with folk then. You are messing with captains of industry. Now this means that we are treading in difficult water, because it really means that we are saying that something is wrong with capitalism.

This is the real redpill.

Malcolm X wanted ethnostates. I prefer Malcolm X.

Neither of them advocated a mass exodus of blacks to africa so theyre both wrong

X, he was a man looking for justice, not for "integration", or reparations....

Luther King reflex how christianity actually is, asking for love, forgiveness and understanding for the perverse, because he was also one pervert.

Malcom X was correct after he took the redpill, which was coincidentally a short time before his untimely death.

Childhood is when you think blacks should have equal rights.

Adulthood is when you realize they should be shackled and kept as animals.

Enlightenment is when you realize they should just be destroyed, and Mexicans should be shackled and kept as animals in their place.

agreed

AH

Where do they get these facts?

This.
Also called black Democrats "chumps".

That was Marcus Garvey.

MLK was a Marxist puppet, and Malcolm X was an ethno-nationalist but a retarded one.

Once said in a speech while he was mocking the Jews for their whining about muh Holocaust that their 6 million is nothing compared to the "120 million Africans killed during slavery in America."

I don't know who was more right, but Malcolm X was cooler because he had guns.

MLK by a sizable margin. X did eventually come around though.

Malcolm X. He supported segregation, and his ideas of the white devil and anti-miscegenation means that black people would voluntary move away from other white people, so all white people could in accidentally created ethno-states

Lol, a nigger being right is precluded by his birth as a nigger