Fine Brothers / React = RED PILLED?

This !!!

Says it all

youtube.com/watch?v=CauSPiYZ7_E&ab_channel=FBE

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/ee68d9b44bcc833ef346940d34c25cd8
youtu.be/vNvWaoPEm7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is very weird? Why would the Jews try to redpill people?

The tits on flowershirt girl are perfect.

i dunno. maybe they know that the world is no longer SJW tolerant and is saving face.

either way, it helps red pill the young XD

Is all part of the same process like a full circle

what you mean dude?

>1+1=multiculturalisam
I fucking cringed

haha. me too.

Are they, dare I say it, /ourbrothers/?

>fagflag
>pedo
Its like pottery

Wtf is going on

Mods ban these fucking retards

maybe at this stage XD

we've moved into a new timeline by the looks of it :O

no. im still confused lol

>16 year old with huge perky tits
>an underdeveloped child

Retards out

They are being weaponized, and what is more powerful that a snowflake that knows is a snowflake, is not like they don`t know they are radical fanatics of a wrong political idea, they know, once they accept it they loose the shame and become a full time partisan, like obama fans, I don`t know if I explain myself

is the same with interracial sex once girls loose the shame the shout it publicly without any shame even when in the deep down they know the african is fugly af and it`s wrong

i think i get you more now....

the thumbs up on this video is counting up VERY FAST!

Guess people agree ;)

It was a fucking joke about his flag and how faggots are pedos.
Choosing flags is the worst thing to happen to this board.

seconded

how much can you pollute culture

Its just made the shitposting worst. Ive never been a huge fan of flags cause of the stigma it may bring against swedish or canadian posters and those posters being more likely to shitpost but they had their value to explain someones viewpoint and also prove "happenings in *city/country* threads". When you can just change it it gets deluded and obnoxious.

It's funny to see all these kids identify as the SJW's and not the brown conservative terrorist.

The retarded slant should have been wearing a jew beanie for an extra point.

indeed

Brace yourselves! We have shifted timelines! Clearly the jews of our past one knew we were to powerful.stay alert

Culture itself is a pollution of our animal minds.

Christ

>big round face
she'll balloon up like a sow very soon get it while it's good

>there are so many things going on my head right now, I don't know what I can say without getting in trouble
Literally me every time I go out with my normie friends

Whoa wtf goddamn

WE'RE WINNING LADS

bruh

>Open video
>See is 16
>Close video

Wtf are they feeding these kids nowadays?

estrogen drenched beef

>Jews red pilling the masses
WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS

oh dear god !!!

one with the death of the left hopefully XD

WE DID IT REDDIT!

Newsflash:libera

Jake Paul works for Disney, target children, sells drama and reality show with doses of brain damaged content.... and yet he is very intelligent, businessman and not a normie at all. He browsed Sup Forums and used to joke about Pepe and Trump in his early videos.

She looks too much like my mom and my grandma.

proof.

ps. any nudes?? ;)

Literally linking a finebros vid

>watching fine bros
GTFO MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEE

Damn, thought she was wholesome.

Guess not.

Proofs

and the cycle continues

best girl

Pic related senpai

WHY DO WHITE GIRLS LIKE SLANTS

who cares? better than niggers

Those young ones are not laughing. Ridiculous or not, it's not comedy to them.

>it's meant to be satire and i totally get that... but it's too... lahk... extrem

>better than niggers
I am a nigger, Sven.

>furrier transform

Funny right? It's almost as if the real world doesn't fit the it was da joos narrative.

Dairy it's dairy.

Thats some serious potential titty fuck right there...

fourier

up your maths game

I love how the one far-left brown girl makes herself out to be the victim. Never fucking fails.

BASED

This. Why?

Daniel has a pretty impressive beard for an 18 year old

fug im 19 why can i only grow a crustache?

A couple of possibilities IMO.First, maybe they recognize which way the tide is turning. They'd rather steer the conversation so it stays focused on anti-SJW and doesn't veer off to anti-Jew (which, of course, is the root of the issue). A second possibility is that the Fine Brothers just can't turn down a few sheckles, and they saw that this would be a popular video. Maybe its a combination of both, because the fact that this was anticipated to be a popular video is evidence that, in fact, the tide is turning.

I never thought I'd see this day. Are TheFineBros our true saviors? They influence millions of adolescents/young adults. Wtf are these Jews doing!?

(((They))) realized that they still need smart white people...
Or they want war, (((they))) fund both sides...

They are the rogue kikes. Risking their shekels and jewey protection to help make America and the rest of the world woke.

God i want to punch the girl in the striped shirt in the face
>"we need to open up to different opinions"
>"if i find someone who is racist or homophobic, do i value their opinion? No!"
>"do i find their opinion trash? yeah, i want them to listen to my opinion to yell it at their face!"
fucking cunt...

It's barely baby's first red pill.
Perhaps they're worried they're overplaying their hand, and they don't want to the left to appear absolutely fucking retarded.
Or perhaps their internal jew2jew hivemind is on the fritz, and they've gone off message.

they are capitalist. they want money. if the commies win no mo shekels.

That will be one shekel from each poster for reacting

Yeah I like her. First impression though from my experience from living in Germany is that she is a coal burner

Who the heck is this?

money

How ironic it is that the white girls were all the biggest SJWs about the whole thing while the Black and Asian girl were levelheaded and not reactionary about the video.

Also, I felt a bit sad when the black girl answered the maths questions. In what world would you hear "one plus one" and think "ooh ooh, I know the answer to this one, I'n gonna say it"

the Fine Bros are ultra kikes. they unironically tried to sue people over a non-grant trademark on a you-tube format they didn't even invent.

like other kikes, they've simply figured out that the right wing has as much money to spend as the left, and they're signalling to us to get views. this OP is probably a shill.

Fuck, I only meant to use that tripcode for one post, I've been using it all day.

You can tell from the cut that they told her to end on something positive because she came off so pissy and childish.

Some of the teens were chill but you could see a visible difference between the women and men. The women were still riding the middle.

I have seen and met the creator of this vid live, he is Neil Kolhatkar and is an awesome Australian stand up comedian. Not shilling for him, he is just one of my fave standup comics.

is Marhly, the drummer girl from Kids React in any of their videos? She must be 20 by now

Fine Brothers will do anything for money.
They would start genociding other jews if it was profitable, those fuckers are 100% jew.

YouTube cunts shilling for clicks.

how is this redpilling? nobody even brought the holocaust into question wtf
they arent redpilling shit, its just the old tactic of funding both sides, the left and the "alt right" or whatever. jews are behind both yet americans are too dumb too realise

gyazo.com/ee68d9b44bcc833ef346940d34c25cd8

Becca's tits are fucking HUGE. She was making me hard through this entire video.

youtu.be/vNvWaoPEm7A

One of the few good things he has done.

Damn she can hide in my attic.

These kids are fucking retarded I can't watch this

Panic attack after the #MoreThanARefugee video proved the world is mass scale waking up & is ready for war. It proved their side is already massively outnumbered.

They give an outlet to frustration to satiate their blood lust through this video & tries to calm down the world, and give the false impression that the Jews & government aren't really working against our interest & just hopped on the leftism trend like everyone else.

The rippin' and the tearin' the rippin' and the tearin'............
of her hymen.

Trying to subvert the opposition so they can drive it to the ground.

See: Cernovich, Loomer

Why do Jewesses have the best tits?

Yep, it is hard to hate people who are on your side (or pretending to be), & you don't wanna be racist against people on your side, now, do you user?

It's been years and I still haven't gotten tired of this gif.

Red pill is the new currency.

>negro in a MAGA hat

B A S E D
A
S
E
D