Washington DC Freedom of Speech Rally - Discussion/Image dump

What do you think of the rally at the Lincoln Memorial today?

Most prominent were Richard Spencer and Identity Evropa. There were a couple Kekistan flags.

I have about 60 images that I would like to share, keep this bumped if you want to see them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSi2ZeLFkz8
youtube.com/watch?v=wy337iOSSAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls more pics

1st amendment is politics related, don't delete this mods!

Bump

I loved the Mike Enoch speech it was definitely my favorite.

I wish the worst on this fat fuck and anyone else that promotes Kek shit. Grow the fuck up, you retarded forever-virgins

>go to play fps
>[Free-Speech Server]
>Log in
>[Racism is allowed and encouraged]

Lel, when did free-speech = racism in everybodies mind?

Sorry but you don't need free speech to talk about your favorite pudding it's to protect unpopular speech

They had a guy go down to the White House rally and they said ours was about twice as big.

Richard Spencer talking to the media

youtube.com/watch?v=tSi2ZeLFkz8

I assume the guys with white shirts tucked in are his security.

roughly how many people were there? it looks like you had almost an equal amount of media reporters to actual attendees as a ratio.

so did kike cernovich's plan worked or was it all set up to be in the light again for his book ?

a cute

150-300. The protest against us was about 100 feet away, they seemed a bit bigger but we couldn't really hear them most of the time. We were closer to the reflecting pool, they were closer to the Lincoln statue.

These people look more...normal then those other people...

150-300 for Free Speech attendees, a few media cameras, and a bunch of tourists on the sides and walking between us.

Is this Greek?

what's the flag?

>no human being is illegal
>sign in arabic

how are we not being invaded again?

Yellow flag is "Don't thread on me", I'm not sure what the white one is.

the white one is IE

Indentity Evropa

I think he's wearing a yamaka

Both sides are really fucking sad and cringey.
We have a saying for that in the Netherlands
>Do Normal

I agree. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Pitiful idiots have no idea what they're doing and clearly don't even care. This is why I never attend any of these and never will.

Is that real?

One of the speakers said something like "I know there are leftists trying to blend in the crowd", the girls yelled for a minute, then about 20 people crowded around them. One of them said "I'm a proud dyke!", guess which one.

I have to rename the rest of the images, so wait a bit. They're in chronological order btw.

Wow... wonder if he made that sign all by himself. because it looks like a retarded 8 year old drew that helicopter.... his teeth also look like he hasn't had dental insurance for the last 20 years. Disgusting...

see
This was the most disruptive incident.

Is that supposed to be a HRE shirt?

DONALD IS GONNA MAKE SURE ALL WHITE MALES ARE ABLE TO LOSE THEIR VIRGINITY. COOL GAP SHORTS, OVERSIZED T SHIRT AND MAGA HAT FAGGOT LOL

god I wish i was there to roast these plebs

Yes, those are the Vandal brothers of the War Room alt-right podcast on TRS. Here's Sacco Vandal speaking at a different event.

youtube.com/watch?v=wy337iOSSAo

Idk what that is

Gas kekistanis

Yeah those guys are with the actual Fascist/NatSoc type of movements and care more about their appearance. I was involved with them for a very short period and how you present yourself was fairly important.

I swear to god if those are blue eyes i'm gonna be pissed.

Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska to the left of him. I think the guy in a vest is Nathan Damigo.

Gas kike's everyday

these people need to be beaten up

You don't seem to know what anything is.

You guys might enjoy these next two

Ahaha I see Cantwell there.

That's def a jew

>FAT
>Kekistan
>CARGO SHORTS
just

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN.

MUTILATE YOUR DICKS AND ENLIST INTO YOUR MILITARY AMERIFATS, BEST ALLY

Dont talk shit on cargo shorts

He looks kinda harmless though to be honest.

This guy had at least two interviews where he explains Kekistan, someone try to find them please.

>He looks kinda harmless

There are horse police in DC

*yarmulke

also called a kippah

it's a fasces, the symbol for fascism.

.. I thought you farts knew this shit.

I genuinely hope these worthless fucking pieces of shit die

Protesters

He seems clueless about everything. I don't know how someone on Sup Forums knows this little about basic shit.

It's Norwegian television. Will have a look.

>kekistan flags

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want that shirt. Where can I get one?

They are worth more than a neet whining about Jews on his anime board

I think he was asking what particular organization.

Kek never should have left get threads. Damn me for not saging every one of those faggots talking about a 'church of kek'

Yeah yeah I know, i'm just saying.

>Boomer calling young white people "Racists" for his fucked up melting pot agenda that has gone to shit.

ALWAYS BABY BOOMERS. Seriously when we win this war we need to take their pension plans.

>die
Don't worry, they don't know about your secret to immortality; never leaving your parents basement.

Thanks

Someone post a link to buy it please.

That guy is awesome he wore a helmet.

This kekistani shit is beyond cringe

prolly a kekistani
idunno, flag doesn't look like a standard for any particular organisation, more like some greco-roman larp bullshit.

any more pics of her?

holy shit sooooo based

>apathetic liberals larping and ruining any kind of legitimate right wing rise are better than a board that helped win Donald Trump the presidency

This is why we don't want normalfags here.

Why the fuck would I "leave my basement" for this fucking cringe worthy garbage?

>Why the fuck would I "leave my basement"
No reason, user, no reason ever.

Look closely

Richard Spencer speaking

redpilled qt?