If black people say white people have no culture and dont spice their food. Then what is nigger culture...

If black people say white people have no culture and dont spice their food. Then what is nigger culture? Killing each other. Doing drugs and eating kfc.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AIdlz55Aaho
youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk
youtube.com/watch?v=YSjmtr8h5ro
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-04.pdf
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correct.

Ooh ooh ah ah you has no culture day why me speak duh english

Nigger culture is the attemp at mimicking and failing at it.

yeah they have "soul food" as there culture. soul food is literally fried chicken, hash browns, and brussels sprouts. white people have italian chefs and other country-specific cuisines, nice try guys

>what is nigger culture

gangbanging
thug lyfe
dequandrious
not swimming ever
rap music
hip hop
endless breeding w/o caring about repercussions
general short-term outlook
being oppressed/constant victim mentality and inferiority complex to project everywhere
expensive jewelry
not wearing your pants correctly
not speaking english correctly and being proud of it.
etc.

>white people don't spice their food

This one is irrefutably true though, I have to be honest. I'm open to someone offering me concrete examples to the contrary, but we don't generally appreciate spicy food.

Actually it's not that white people have no culture, it's amerisharts who have no culture

>american rednecks and niggers argue which one has culture
>tfw no one has culture

The whole "WHITE PEOPLE DON'T SPICE THEY FOOD BAKA" bullshit niggers pull shits me off to no end these days. Yeah, we don't douse our fried chicken in sriracha or Tabasco sauce like some fucking nappy haired gorilla. Instead, we make food with actual flavours.

This

peak nigger culture
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AIdlz55Aaho

>Americans have no cult-

>what is black culture

all that you described is what niggers do in usa
you don't want to know first hand what black culture means in africa

it's much MUCH worse than that

Post your national dishes, anons.

Are you here to ask a question or make a statement?

That building is a clusterfuck of architectural styles.

I'm actually a big fan of really spicy wings but I will never pretend that's unique or distinguished. Asian food is the true, good kind of spicy, and I actually do enjoy pushing my boundaries for how much I can handle. But hot sauce and sriracha are entry-level spicy, blacks would sweat just as much if they tried some of the hottest Thai dishes.

In general though it's fucking stupid to think a race is somehow laughable because they don't generally eat spicy dishes. Asians are conditioned to handle it and have high tolerance, the rest of the world doesn't as spicy food was never all that common with them. It's as simple as that.

>This one is irrefutably true though, I have to be honest. I'm open to someone offering me concrete examples to the contrary, but we don't generally appreciate spicy food.

Buffalo wings

>originated in Buffalo NY, a white town
>made by a white man
>various sauces and spices
>the most popular bar food and game-day food

People say white people have no culture because white people have no culture they didn't steal from somewhere else.

What is this thread supposed to be?

It's just one, plantation style.

White culture
Now back to your cell, scum.

>Asians are conditioned to handle it and have high tolerance, the rest of the world doesn't as spicy food was never all that common with them.
Asians ain't got shit southern Italy lad

> whites don't spice their food

ok then explain too me what Christopher Columbus was fucking doing then

It's my new favorite moment of cringe when detached white lefties refer to black "culture" with any phony sense of amazement. White lefties set the bar so goddamn low.

Poor bait. The obvious answer is that whites only appear to have no culture because their culture is so omnipresent.

>The South
>blues, jazz, rock n roll: nigger music
>George Bush: one of the most retarded presidents in US history
>Coca cola: lmfao, is this your culture?
>Bourbon Street: why even mention this?
>Rest all cherry picked examples
kek are you even trying?

Another fine piece of southern culture, making liberals angry.

>Another fine piece of southern culture, making liberals angry.
lol wut? are you proud of your retardation?

The South is home to the largest concentration of shitskins in the country. Their natural habitat is in your warm climate. Spics to the West and niggers to the East. You will never be as white as the North.

Thats just a meme spread by kikes

Whites fought wars over spices

When your culinary history is built on eating what white men throw out, it will likely feature strong spices.

It is nothing to be proud of, but blacks aren't renown for their intellect.

Been a parasite to the earth, that's their culture

black culture is fucking goats and getting aids, user. you're describing american black culture

this
taking shit from every other culture and pretending it was originally "their" thing
ironically the exact thing they accuse whites of doing

MUH BOX BRAIDS
MUH SOUL FOOD
MUH ALL FORMS OF MUSIC IN HISTORY

Are these all french?

yes all of them

Raclette is from Switzerland.

it's from Switzerland AND Savoie

a good quiche looks really good desu, but a bad one just looks revolting

Cool, since you're posting national dishes from France, why not post the somali bbc you had for lunch?

>Literal half-kike George Bush who let Jews destroy twin towers

Not even once

you mean this ? it's made from pig blood

so true

When black people say white people have no culture, they're just wrong.

kek
Nicely played, frog

Niggers culture has always been jacking a watermelon and hiding behind a woodpile to eat it.
Never heard of them spicing one.

You nailed it user.

When niggers say they have culture, I always assumed they meant what tribes do in Africa, like dance around fires naked and shit. If not, then I have no idea what culture they're referring to.

It's pretty hard to deny that nigger culture hasn't taken over the West. Every other commercial is filled with nigger rap, people dress like niggers, people on this very website use nigger slang and sometimes black twitter memes.

Here's a pic of black culture

>endless breeding w/o caring about repercussions
>general short-term outlook
>being oppressed/constant victim mentality and inferiority complex to project everywhere

In Africa this shit is distilled and then mathematically titrated. Their communities are lorded over by "elders", the oldest individuals, and they enforce their idiot rules with extraordinary violence. The like-mindedness that American niggers tend to act with comes from that African "share with us or suffer the consequences" system set in place thousands of years ago by their ancestors. It's also what keeps most yard apes from becoming successful - they drag each other down out of sheer jealousy and envy. Planning ahead isn't necessary when you live in a climate that facilitates year-round harvests.

Also:
>Thug/Warrior gene

America used to have a culture. Then it was traded for unlimited consumerism and casual degeneracy.

You forgot hot sauce on chitlins...
This is why crackers got no culture, no spicy foods.

Do non-white americans really think whites dont eat spicy food? Because ive been eating it my entire life. Probably the dumbest shit ive ever heard.

>we wuz warrior genes
Why do cudks peddle black supremacism bullshit even more than niggers. Kys

Its been pushed by a corrupt media. The only nigger mene used here is based and its used as a joke.
U mad died out because its to niggerish. Nigger memes are the most unpopular memes.

Every internet meme dies eventually. I've seen plenty of people here using the nigger slang "thot" to describe whores. "going ham" etc.

Have you considered they are nigger or gookniggers etc? Plenty of scum drift in from social media to post gay nonwhite menes.
The racist antiwhite memes like ops example come from social media.

Did you actually look it up? All it means is they're genetically prone to being violent as all fuck, doesn't mean they're actually capable warriors or something.

You must be a mulatto given that knee-jerk response.

Sauce or it's fake.
(I do know it's fake)

>dont spice their food
>Britain invaded half the world just for spices
>niggers just dump half a gallon of hot sauce on everything
wut

>Then what is nigger culture?

Niggers have a low IQ and low maturity and almost no impulse control. So they think up genocidal things like exterminating all white people.

See below youtube link. Black professor calls for extermination of all white people. And other blacks clap. My fear is that many blacks are probably acting on this evil asshole's words.

>Kamau Kambon (born Leroy Jefferson) is a radical black professor who called for the extermination of the white race.

> Pic related is an African Studies Professor

>A professor at North Carolina State University since 2003 (there is some question as to whether he is still employed there), he has taught a number of Afrocentric courses, including "Africana Studies 241", listed as "Introduction to African-American Studies II,", described as "Second in a two-semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience." Another course he taught was "AFS 240: African Civilization," described as: "An interdisciplinary study of centers of African civilization from antiquity to the 1960s. Such centers include ancient Egypt, Nubia, Axum, Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Kilwa, Malinda, Sofola, Zinzibar and Monomotapa."

>Kambon is the owner since 1994 of "Blacknificent Books", which sells Afrocentric material.

>Kambon Calls for Genocide

To quote the evil nigger Kambon : "The problem on the planet is white people"

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

It's not fake, you can google basic US demographics by ethnicity to verify. That's the thing about living in the North- shitskins hate the cold weather. We do have some enclaves of them if they have no means of traveling away (the ones that are fine mooching welfare in our largest inner-cities), but they move down South literally as soon as they are able.

>fucking escargot
Mahnigger.jpg

>thinks everything printed is true,
Im going to assume a study that is literally we wuz to be fake.
The only credible study ive read is that blacks have a inhibition blocking gene that causes them to compulsively do crimes.

Nigger culture is one of violence.

Link is father's day in Myrtle Beach, SC.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSjmtr8h5ro

Blacks are low IQ - this has been scientifically proved.

Blacks are low-morality beings. Pic related.

I think its fucking ridiculous the food ive been eating my entire life is more spicy than any foreign cuisine ive ever tasted.

>you can google basic US demographics by ethnicity to verify

You can go to actual data of the actual census and see it's fake. It's as fake as the global I.Q. map that pops up everywhere showing the Chinese with the toppest of the top number of all times.

Rules of thumb for you. No everything in the internet is factual. Absence of source and context points to faked or tainted data (another shade of fake).

You can look up the no impulse control gene study. It was used to try to defend niggers legally claiming they cant help themselves because they are genetically criminals.

>It was used to try to defend niggers legally claiming they cant help themselves because they are genetically criminals.

Niggers trying to get off of crimes because they just dumb old, mean old, niggers bawsssss.

Typical.

that is basically a bastardization of the host culture, so it uses the language, fashion, technology etc. etc. in a different way, so it's basically a sub-culture. It irks me when people talk about "hip hop culture" or "black culture" everything that is "black culture" is essentially a bastardization of whatever cultural context black people were immersed in at the time. So black southern culture is just white southern culture done in a different way and so on. Black people did have a "culture" different from white peoples culture before America started becoming more of a connected nation, they had a language and traditions that were based on west african languages/traditions depending on where they came from.

It was an italian case

One of the earliest redpills for me was watching some shit american movie where one of the nigger characters started ranting about how everything was black culture.
I thought wow thats not true all the stuff they are claiming they invented was invented by whites.

Where is this from? Can be a good conversational piece.

>how everything was black culture.

>a study claiming that black are genetically prone to random violence is "we wuz"

Way to be.

Here you go nigger

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-04.pdf

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf

Get real any study that glorifies blacks can be assumed to be bullshit. You think people are stupid?

Black culture is booty and crime and blaming whitey for their failures.

I am not contesting the claim about climate affinity, only the data in the maps. I happen to know the actual data for some regions and its wrong in those maps. Tainted data is a political artifact used to enrage and mobilize people. Let's be careful with unsourced data from search engines that are committed to the "Summer of Rage".

See

>Preserving European culture
>EU flag