Is John McEnroe a sexist?

Is John McEnroe a sexist?

>Seven-time major champion John McEnroe, when asked, can confidently say Serena Williams has earned the designation as the greatest woman to play tennis.

>McEnroe qualified her greatness by telling NPR that if Serena played on the men's circuit she'd be "like No. 700 in the world."

espn.com/tennis/story/_/id/19734541/john-mcenroe-says-serena-williams-no-700-world-played-men-circuit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koE_e_LX4c0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsten_Braasch
theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html
archive.is/OgSUI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fastest_recorded_tennis_serves
youtu.be/TjTkLzF5eCk
youtube.com/watch?v=XwrP1zHC5Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John McEnroe has given no fucks since 1980.

And he's right.

The truth hurts.

That dude should be playing on the men's circuit.
Look at that shit.

Fuck off, hurr makes you think.

Women tennis players have always accepted they're worse than men. This is a not news or debate worthy.

no shit
kys bong

They did in the past, but we are entering a new age of tranny acceptance. We are meant to believe that gender has no basis in reality

Female sports is like special olympics. They suck galacticly compared to the real deal done by men and everyone knows it

So, is it a woman?

I love this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=koE_e_LX4c0

Yes, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.

There's a reason sports in the Olympics are separated by gender. The men do better almost universally.

>men are better than women at sports
News at eleven

True her and her sister got beat by some tournaments men's doubles quarter finalists a few years back

It's news to the people running ESPN

I mean, it's not like this can't possibly be tested. They could have open singles any time they fucking wanted, but I think you'd find the top women wouldn't be interested in participating, because getting fucked up six love six love six love by an unknown isn't good optics for the sponsors.

There is infinite opportunity to prove me wrong, but nobody ever will...

Isnt that a man though?

Saint Maria goddess of tennis.

They could edit the footage and make a montage of women getting points on men.

Men will generally be better at just about any activity that involves strategic thinking, regardless of how much physical activity is involved. Just look at the differences in Chess or E-Sports.

My FIDE chess.com rating floats around 1600-1700. I am way off the bell curve.

He's not wrong though

You know it WAS tested, right? Don't tell me your grandpa never put you on his knee and told you, with a wistful tear in his eye, of the epic tale of
>Karsten Braasch

Could Drumpf beat her?

This joker butt-whipped both Williams sisters

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsten_Braasch

Women's sports is like watching men's speccial olympics in slow motion

I don't know about 700th but she'd be so far from first it wouldn't even be funny, it would just be sad.

What's sexist about that?

The ONLY reason ANYONE watches women's tennis is for the upskirts and lewd noises.

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[34] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[35][36] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[37] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[38] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[39] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

queue story of Williams sisters losing to Karsten Braasch (#203 at the time): theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html

Archive time archive.is/OgSUI

Yep Sharapova in her prime before she got old, definitely had my attention.

men are better at any activity than women.

No they have not.

Archive time

Best tennis players ever:

Roger and Rafa

Best football players ever:

Messi and Ronaldo.

At the same time; really makes you think.

>state fact
>get called racist

Never change, leftist faggots.

TIL. Upboated.

this. also their nips get hard and are visible through their tops.

It's true. The US Women's Soccer Team routinely gets btfo by the US boys U-15 squad. I'm talking like 5-0.

The Paralympics record for men 100m Is 10.46, the Olympic record for women is 10.49.

I watch women's sports for one reason.

Fapping

>Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centred around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager"
This part always makes me laugh.

This. I make it a point every olympics to beat my dick to womens volleyball, gymnastics, figure skating

Her faster serve was 128 mph which is 35 mph slower than the mens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fastest_recorded_tennis_serves

We're shit at reproducing

A fuckin' checkmate here from Zimbabwe, Sup Forums utterly btfo

By what metric?
Men can impregnate multiple women at the same time. Women can only get pregnant from one man at a time and must devote more personal time and energy to the process.

I'm wooden hard for weightlifting.

Men are developing artificial wombs

>ywn be thrown around by a qt weightlifting olympian
why even live?
h
y

e
v
e
v

l
i
v
e
?

Look at this qt flexing it.

Or this one

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

We should meme the Olympics into getting rid of the gender separation just to have a good laugh

um, try again sweetie, if we weren't as physically capable as men, the military wouldn't be letting us join the elite special forces on the front line.

You must be one of those who frequently participate in the special olympics

BRAAAAAAAAAAAASCH

Jesus christ NO she is not a man for fuck sake the co-founder of reddit married her and got her pregnant, the kid got bornt recently but no idea what they named the thing.
SHE IS A WOMAN

This is now an Olympics thread.

truth

Completely correct and I don't think even she'd disagree with it. Getting outraged by reality doesn't change it

Who cares about Tennis?

>greatest female tennis player ever
>gets btfo by 7th seed at Wimbledon
>gets btfo by 14th seed at Australian open
What a fucking joke.

They're introducing "mixed gender" events for 2020. They won't be men competing against women as much as male team members carrying mandated females in relays and shit.

They are also cutting male events to make the number of female events and athletes "equal"

tennis is such a shit excuse for a sport. there's really no reason to have a women's league since they already have one called the men's league

ok english teacher steve

How can women ever recover

Didn't she get her ass kicked by a no-name drunk in the men's circuit? Like no 340 or something like that?

curling=only olympic sport that matters.

You mountain jews had a really hot captain a couple winter olympics ago, some redhead with glass.

not even joking but i fucking love watching both the mens and womens curling and i have no idea why.

>little girl comes out
>dad: here eat these gorilla hormones so you can play tennis
>it can still get pregnant

Man science is amazing.

This gender faggotry needs to end. Ween need to stand out to this bullshit

the funnier version of the joke is to call me david-kun. i am just a burger on vacation, though

No world cup = not the GOAT

If that guy is related to reddit I'm sure he's the woman in that relationship bet he lobes pegging

Biathlon; Swimming and Bicycle are my all time favorites.

Female Beach Volley like other anons said is really a patrician entertainment.

*coughs*

I'd rather watch the women's curling than the men's desu

Mainly because of pic related though

Came here to post this.

What a lad.

nah. got laid couple of times, nearly passing out...
her activity was better.
i am a strong supporter of womens movement.

>bike girls

wew lad

Look at her legs; there is a Lord after all.

>the kid got bornt recently

Top 700 is generous.

>a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager

>>McEnroe qualified her greatness by telling NPR that if Serena played on the men's circuit she'd be "like No. 700 in the world."

That's pretty damn optimistic. Serena routinely got beaten by her hitting partner Sasha, and he wasn't even good enough to turn pro. She'd probably lose to college-level talent.

Well yes, he is sexist. Not even because le ebin truth bomb meme, it's just that wasn't the question. He was asked if she was the greatest WOMAN to ever play tennis and his first reaction was to discredit her by comparing her against the men. He moved the goal post just to make her look bad, so yes he is sexist.

The difference in volley speed is even worse.

He was actually known for taking cigarette breaks during matches.

mcenroe with the bantz

i like curling

also Stella Heiss is my dream woman

youtu.be/TjTkLzF5eCk

why are german curling players so cute

(except the woman who looks literally like oliver kahn)

serena williams is literally a man
youtube.com/watch?v=XwrP1zHC5Eo

all male body proportions

she augly mang

>the kid got bornt recently

no
but I have to say I love redhead women
shame we only have so few
I will probably never impregnate one :(

She still looks good, m8.