This is a discussion thread about geometric shapes, especially about fitting ones for politcal groups

This is a discussion thread about geometric shapes, especially about fitting ones for politcal groups.
Cont from:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/xVnnWc4JPkA
twitter.com/jack/status/5910315127
archive.is/poqHg
twitter.com/jack/status/5081
archive.is/RIQ4K
hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/sex-kitten/
translate.twitter.com/
youtu.be/Qe500eIK1oA
reddit.com/user/AhuwahZeus
sys.Sup
childcarebyginger.ca/
cannibalclub.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cannibal_Club
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

What do you think about his logo?

I fucking LOVE meaningless geometric shapes
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

bump

bump

Well we will just have to wait until the civil war that is coming to hang the pedos. Make a list until then because our government is to infested with them and it will not condemn itself.

Eminem hints that Mariah Carey has hidden areas in her house...

youtu.be/xVnnWc4JPkA

Trudeau has a nice one aswell.

I fucking laugh every time.

So many people. I hate it when they put a face or name on the victim. Makes it that much more real.
Yes, see the one I am replying to.

But that did not seem human. Two days ago it had some human emotions involved. Now it just went fucking nuts. Nobody would bother doing all this by hand when a bot can do it for them, much more efficiently too. Look at the post times.

I have no no idea. I've forgotten the origins of the "wiener laptop" too now. Think it was FBI user.
But no mention would fit perfectly with the other stuff in FBI user post, they would have kept that off records.

This, it's time to start spamming the newfag tips in these threads.
(i didn't know about ID filtering until last ewo thread..)

Bumperino Frapuccino

What have we done

The creator of twitter uses pedo/cannibal terminology.

twitter.com/jack/status/5910315127 (embed) - archive.is/poqHg
twitter.com/jack/status/5081 (embed) - archive.is/RIQ4K

It had to be LA...
Bumpo

also:
hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/sex-kitten/

Someone posted a pic of La Vey in another bread, read that link...

Remember our good friend who hates those pesky conspiracy theories?

That little fucker there. He is gonna be flayed alive by a mob one day.

Shills are sliding this

Warning
>Warning
Warning

Shills are sliding this hardcore.
Sage bait and bump this thread.

I asked a question in the last thread that desperately needs answering

Didn't we track him last year and find out he literally did go to a cannibal dinner?

Thinking back on this, being the catalyst, is pretty funny now:
>Boys is this what I think it is, imagine if it was?

>>how fucked they would be

>How do you view images in these emails?

translate.twitter.com/

bump

the bot in the other thread got crazy. spamming everywhere

Looks like they got some of their pedophile ring into some LAW buildings and COURT houses.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/Qe500eIK1oA

reddit.com/user/AhuwahZeus Is the spamming bot posts were copied and pasted from that Reddit account and these blogs sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fearlessblogging.com%2F%3Fpage%3D7 fucking nigger had over 115 posts

Of course he is from DC... It makes perfect sense to have a investigator stopper at the main hub... Fucking hell, I hope some user can get him when the US civil war kicks off.

here's some OC
I bought a copy of this CD storybook
the story itself is harmless, and so is the art in the book
also, the art style in the book is totally different from the art on the CD
this means whoever did the art for the CD was a completely different person/team than whoever made the book itself
so we can narrow down the pedo(s) to being specifically whoever was hired to do the art for the CD

I fell into my position by accident tbhfam

i mean the boy is drawn completely differently on the CD than in the book, it's very obvious it was a different artist

Bumping for ice cream Justice. I know you only got 2 scoops of ice scream, since they look like infiniy together.
SCHLOMPF YOU WILL PAY FOR THIISSS

Do you have the CD? Check for hidden files. Very hidden ones.

We all did.

By cannibal dinner you mean that literally?

bump

Yes. I have such a distinct memory of him being tracked down by posts and social media activity and pictures and shit where there was an album detailing his whole trip there. But no photos of the act.

And this pic, I have never found a source for it. I've heard it explained as meat compacted to that shape, and also bread. But none of those makes sense. The one thing that makes it seem fake to me is that I'd expect the ribs to be more visible after such heat treatment.

Place of intrest?

Holy fucking shit. This cannot be real. Someone get this to the FBI, seriously. What the fuck.

Posted in several threads. Hits a nerve. Slid, archived, and reddit shitpost death.

Is that why she is mad at Trump?

Naah, you think?

Holy fucking shit.

What in the fuck.

Entire teams of designers probably worked on that, these things are done by committee. How has it not been reported as a serious offence yet? It can't be coincidence, there's far too many consistent symbols in one place, they don't even have the excuse of being just visually similar, they're fucking identical to ones known to the FBI for pedophile communication.

Friendly reminder to be super fucking careful with your keywords in OP

What in the mother fucking Christ am i looking at here..?

Where was this? Where's you find this pic? Context pls user.

Did I do good? ;)

BUMP FOR THIS

Look.

This is from the previous thread. No idea. Might be fake, but likely does happen in secret.

Good enough to hide, not good enough to find.
Human trafficking works best going forward. Only bots will fight those.

A body with head and arms cut off and then cooked or roasted. You see blood in the fancy bottles on the side. It's from some Rothschild dinner in the 60's or 70's.
Found it in thread many moons ago.
I posted it there too.
also checked

Fuck man (or gal if that is the case), even if that is not a person, just the symbolism says all you need to know...

Aight I'll keep it in mind.

First day on Sup Forums I see.

This pic has been circulated here for quite a long time and not yet has a proper source been completely confirmed as far as I know.

Well you know user some mods are uh.. well they like to ban people

Neat.

It's like their own brand of meme magic... evil meme magic. This is sickening.

Some context to your favourite company is always appreciated.

Sure, mods are likely compromised. Best to pick the time and place of our choosing and let them follow in our wake.

Bump

>(u)
did the fbi call kosher pedo?

They are laughing at us.

Attention
>Attention
Attention
>Attention

This is the thread they are sliding. Sage bait threads and bump this.

I'll bump every 5 minutes of inactivity.

Not my first day but I clearly missed seeing this somehow. I'm more shocked I haven't seen it before considering the shit i have seen and saved from here over the years.

The fact there's no source or explanation/debunking behind it is extra spoopy though.

bump

DONT LET THIS DIE REEEEEEEE

Where is this from?

N I C E
I
C
E

Thank you senpai

Not to be a bitch. But some of the people near the areas and people we've memed, might not know about it. But then again, you'd have to be fucking daft and this pic of a tranny with her whole arm in someones is pretty fucked up and I'd believe they'd know.
Carry on.

Why aren't we talking about the MOVING COMPANIES POSTED LAST THREAD?

Bump

childcarebyginger.ca/

Usually 15 minutes is sufficient even at the busiest times of day, however.

Could you link me to previous thread so I can play catchup?

Has someone more info on (((her)))?

It's bread baked to look like a cooked human body

>I've heard it explained as meat compacted to that shape, and also bread.
the ropes look painted
it's a prop i hope

I just remember seeing walls of text, and my eyes sort of glazed over.

>cannibalclub.org
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cannibal_Club

Searching for trees in a forest? Its right before our eyes.

Lol

Bumpsking for syzbology

How do you know, were you there?

More buuuuumps

Shillcon 2

Slide threads are hitting critical level

Spread this and always remember to sage b8.

The knees and elbows look like baked bread crust. But it's pretty fucking creepy, the neck is very convincing and I don't know how they would do that without inedible makeup. Maybe a specific cut of pork is somehow sealed into the bread neck.

Food artists can do amazing things, especially for thousands of dollars, but its still a very creepy thing to have at a fucking dinner party even if it's 100% legit food and not a person.

This answers nothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

>make super-realistic creepy shit
Morton's Fork tbhfamalam

Who's got the instagram screenshot of Alefantis commenting on the German baby doll?

Bumpf

HELP
>HELP
HELL
>HELP
HELP

WE NEED MORE BUMPS AND INFO

Because it's been circulating this board for at least a year or two

Blimimilimilimpf

Sure but what's the source m8, if we don't have one how do we know.

BUMPO

>speaking of patterns

Bump, deus vult

Look at the claws and adjust your focus slightly