>le blue texas meme

AWOOVEMENT!

Any big things happen?

t. Austin

a movement.

mobile.twitter.com/MiloYiannopfans/status/878970214129577984
*Incoherent monkey noises*
This is a mirror of the original

He's such a faggot, not even transgendered. He's a faggot who lied to get sympathy from king nigger.

Will we have riots when Kennedy retires or is ANTIFA too afraid of police now?

>SCOTUS ruling on Travel Ban is likely this week

You ready boys?

Wish I could actually read the source.

>western europe will never be white again
feels bad, man

They voted Cruz, this is hardly surprising

Is texas still in play? I heard texas is in play. I bet texas is going to be in play.

It's Sunday so no.

I hate that faggot.

>milo
please go back to plebbit

half of me wants to laugh
the other wants to cry
so it ultimately works out that I feel nothing

How weird would it be if we have to intervene in Sweden, of all places.

>Meme
Literally 45% white and falling

How the fuck does news just STOP on sunday?

Stupid Drumpf. What is he doing in WI, MI, and PA?

Never seen a Yuropoor civil war before. Could be fun.
I'm ready and feeling it. Too much in fact.

damn, is drumpf btfo now?

So the gays have turned on the Jews and now the Jews are mad as fuck. Feminists getting in on the fun too. Got ourselves a real brouhaha brewing here lads.

it's the Lord's day user.

Yes this is surely the end of Drumpf! I mean obviously polls have been right before!!!!! But seriously the mere fact that these clowns are still relying on polls democrats demonstrates how autistic these people are. They even believed this would be the electoral map

>University of Texas poll

The salt when Kennedy retires will be astronomical.

What point is that cartoon even supposed to be making? That President Trump doesn't give a fuck what the media says? This is bad persuasion.

>red nissan 350z convertable.
yeap. total faggot confirmed

its over, the democrats will spend 100 billion to win texas and then trump cant be president anymore, the dems are already out in the streets talking to voters

>Milo literally says that it's okay for 12 year old boys to have gay relationships with older men
>7 YEAR OLD GIRLS? WHAAAAAAAT!?

Fuck this guy.

good, fuck all 3 groups

>my gays kids
>gay kids
>gay
>kids
Children for fucks sake...

Wait. So let me get this straight. Not only does the Senate bill NOT REPEAL OBAMACARE, it actually keeps and enshrines it? But the democrats also get to lament that obamacare is being repealed while also being able to shift the future blame on obamacare failure to the republicans?

How fucking stupid are they?

The original was taken down. This was the only mirror I could find.

ill tell you one thing, he wont outlive hillary..

IT'S ANTI-SEMITIC

One non-political part of Trump's presidency I'm very interested in -- as I'm sure you all are -- is how pop culture will change during his time in office. Today I was thinking about music. The tracks released and popularised during an administration tend to define the 'feel' of that era for the generation that grows up during it. Now, we only get edgy, energetic "fuck the man, man!" buttrock at the forefront of culture during Republican administrations; an example I'll point to is that it's widely-held that Green Day (in particular the album American Idiot) characterises the Bush era culturally, in part because it was potshots at the kind of people who elected Dubya. So, my question to you is simple:

What will be the Trump era equivalent?

Ha, yeah.

You

Jesus Christ...

Reminder that the slippery slope is real and the next step is pedophilia.

i dunno but i thought it was a cool cartoon, havent got to use it. iv had it for awhile

He's not even gay mate
His mind broke from the insane amount of work his hacking involved (should be called srt it was so genius) and the information stored within. He chose to dive into muh tranny because it was politically safe as Onigger government would never kill a tranny due to baclash plus I'm sure he got beaten and tortured well when he was being held

you literally CANT fix white women, i feel bad for you gavachos

Everyone is getting tired of them. Sooner or later it will be acceptable to say six millions Jews died, and that Hitler was a faggot for not reaching Rome's level.

>liberals actually believing there's such a thing as "non-partisan", first of all

The people who made the event stated it was pro-palestinian and that some unixentified people found it offensive to their safe space

I thought jim gaffigan was the anti-degeneracy comedian.

ohh he just doesn't swear on stage.

Once they get visas or residency on those countries are they allowed to move to yours, by not being immigrants anymore and actually being in the area of Schengen + EU zone?
If so, I don`t know how most governments will react, prohibiting "new people" from Sweden, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain?
If they don`t have a nice idea, things will get messy IF they`re still part of the EU by then.

>I'm so proud of my little fudge packers!

Non partisan to them is Democrats because they know the Republicans can be bullied into submission.

How do you even KNOW at that age? I'm gay, and I didn't know when I was that young. I wasn't sure until I was like 11 or 12 when I started going through puberty. And before that, I liked being around guys, but it wasn't sexual.
These kids are being indoctrinated.

FUCK DRUMPF is what music will be. Leftists control the music industry and hollywood. Every shitty pop star and their mother has released tracks about Trump, mentioned him, or heavily implied him. Even fucking rap artists who made millions of dollars croon about how evil drumpf is.

Fuck the music industry.

This is the reasoning.

Trump curse strikes again

if i know anything about life, he'll be on Sup Forums making tons of threads now that hes out of jail

They'll fucking lose it. Kennedy really isn't a conservative. He's the reason why fags are allowed to marry. He's an actual cuck.

King Nigger picked two SCOTUS, so why shouldn't President Trump get to pick 4, turnaround is fair play !

She made 4 kids yet is somehow gay?
Yeah I call bullshit

We need Pence to handle this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wJUSq41F_g

Hahahaha fucking hypocrites

>I'm gay
>I wasn't sure until I was like 11 or 12

And both those commie whores should be shot

>comedian
>taking a tweet at face value
user I

>I'm gay

Shhhh! Keep that a secret on Sup Forums

>When parents dont teach their children the reality of a boy liking a boy and a girl liking a girl is eating eachothers horrid smelling pussies or fucking oneanother in their shit filled ass.

Sounds like people paid to pretend and take pictures, I call the bullshit card on that one, pure propaganda made by the gay movement to give that little push on pedophilia.

This. The last open fag around here killed himself.

>I'm gay
that's okay, plenty of mentally ill people on chans. Might have better luck on a board specifically catered to your kind, tho

And who appoints the committee? How do you ensure they're non partisan. Elections have consequences sweetie.

I was hoping for a big name.

I wonder if I can make a pmc group, make a non white regiment and use them as meat shields in the upcoming Sweden civil war.

>The people who made the event stated it was pro-palestinian

The average Palestinian would kill them for being gay...

>Letting Presidents nominate Supreme Court justices, and letting the Senate confirm them, was a huge mistake by the Founders.
>Unless a democratic president does it.

>I'm gay

Yeah. It's gonna drop and now because of Shrumpf executive branch won't be able to control immigration.

>I knew at 11 or 12
Everyone is still half retarded at that age. You didnt know Jack shit. Now fuck off Spencerfag.

Thank God we're getting a chance to turn this around.
> 2018 MT-ND-MO-WI-MI-IN-OH-PA-WV-FL

Now this is some neoconism I can get behind. We can not allow Sweden to throw babies out of windows or have WMDs

Lmao is that really not his family? If so, my bad

They will pick up on it and change sides.

The people and segment of the population that's been "in charge" of making and shaping pop culture have been screeching nonstop for almost a year and a half beyond anything I've ever seen and I have memories of the late 70s up until today. They are so enraged at Trump's victory that they are currently unable to actually create new cultural icons or memorable anything that defines an era.

If they don't cut it out soon they will be pushed out permanently as the vacuum sucks in something else to shape the times ahead.

>pop culture
>non political

what's wrong with trump supporting israel

people think that israel is the boogeyman and caused europe to get BLACKED but they were very liberal/left leaning themselves before it happened. i mean look at brexit, how can you say trump isn't working.

So? I'm being honest. I know it's degenerate, but I was unironically born this way. I had a super normal childhood. Forced me into martial arts, sports, and everything. My cousin wanted to play Barbies with me and I tied their hair to the ceiling fans and put it on high speed.
I was never molested or anything. Just don't get a hard on for chicks. Can't help it. Sorry anons.

Checked. I know. Cue the hitler "Gas" memes.

True trips. It's very ironic, and they're delusional not to see the truth behind it.

Are we talking about the (((music industry))) or are we talking about more independent music?
If the former it will be all "fuck Drumpf"
If the latter, things get more interesting.

Like wolfgirls?