Is this place really that bad?

Is this place really that bad?

Worse

Yes and no. The city is pretty shitty-- everyone steals.

>tfw 10 round mags but illegal to have more than 7 rounds within

I know of a worse place

Just like every other state, the city is a shithole. As you get further away from it, everything gets better, including the people

315 area code here.

Syracuse is shit.

Oswego is redneck meth lab country.

Everything else is pretty nice.

Emperor Cuomo makes it shitty and drives people and businesses away with all his taxes.

Why do Americans always claim their urban areas being "shit"?

Because most of the people there have different political views?

bump

that and the lack of nihilism rapid consumerism and a lot of them are used to big cities where they can do something different every week and they don't mean to drive 30 minutes to go to a shop

City life is pretty good if you're a young single male. Jobs everywhere and night life. Most things are open 24/7 too. Don't trying to find a good woman or raise a family there though

WHICH PLACE?

NEW YORK STATE IS FUCKING MASSIVE

UPSTATE IS ANOTHER PLANET FROM NYC

AREAS BORDERING CANADA ON THE GREAT LAKES MIGHT AS WELL BE ON THE MOON

315 represent. Fuck NYC, we're all conservative up here.

Yeah fuck Syracuse, I live about a half an hour away but there are no jobs where I live, so I have to commute to fucking Syracuse for work.. place is a shithole.

Why is it that every black in Syracuse needs to rap to themselves when nobody is around?

Upstate NY seems pretty nice.

Long island here. There are too many fucking mestizos here please just nuke this place no one speaks english. I live in a wealthy part of town, but there are only fucking kikes here.

Onondaga county is filled with liberals though

716 fag, rural Western NY is pretty based, pretty conservative just look at the election map

Lots of niggers, foreigners, crime, and cops on edge

Because Onondaga county has Syracuse and Syracuse has black people and college liberals in surplus

Saratoga Fag here. Upstate flips really quick in terms of demographics. Albany/Troy/Schenectady, (tri-cities) is Brussels light, but 10 minutes on the state routes and you'll end up in Charlton and rolling country.

KEK HOLDING THE PARKING TICKET

THOSE FUCKING ORANGE ENVELOPES, HUGE REVENUE FOR THE CITY THOUGH

Because the retards who hang around downtown syracuse desperately wish that their crap hole city was actually a tiny slice of NYC. They even start talking with a fake NYC accent.

>EYYYYY IM WALKIN' HEA' !!!!!!

I live in the city and yes it is.

Sir, you realize you were going 65 on the Northway when it clearly states that the speed limit is only 55 in Albany county AND you entered a work zone where the speed limit is only 30?

Thought so, we'll see you in court. Bring your debit card!

Most of my family is from that area and the ones that are still there are degenerates. The smart ones moved. All the ones that stayed, the third generation of my family, all either got dementia or cancer. I think that entire area is poisonous.

THESE BLACK AND YELLOW FUCKERS GOT ME DOING 30+ OVER ONCE

STATE POLICE THOUGH, THE RADAR JEWS, FUCKING SPEEDING TICKETS GO CATCH REAL CRIMINALS

LAWYER WORKED A DEAL WHERE I DIDNT HAVE TO APPEAR IN BUMFUCK COURT, TURNED IT INTO A NONMOVING VIOLATION SOMEHOW SO NO POINTS, BUT THE SHIT WUDDN'T CHEAP, MOST OF IT WENT TO THE LAWYER THOUGH NOT THE COUNTY SO I WIN LMAO

lived in upstate NY

No jobs
nothing to do
Welfare niggers and white trash everywhere
rochester fags and liberals

Rochester has a pretty huge Communist / Antifa community, and I think it's where "Cop Block" is originally based. Faggots literally have nothing better to do than chase cops around the city with cameras.

I'd love to figure out a way to fuck with them bad.

My only regret is that the Soviet Union didn't nuke Buffalo NY during the cold war.

Sup Forums should all move to Naples NY and set up shop.

Brooklyn here. Yeah it's that bad. I'm reminded of where I live every time I get on the train and see that Museum of Sex ad with the nigger getting fucked in the ass by another gay guy.
And spreading my legs is illegal on the train and apparently I have to acknowledge that there are 36 genders or I get sued.

I'll probably set up on the other side of the lake from you, some place on route 20 between Auburn and Geneva

Not personally out there, there is just so much space out there for an empire to grow up out of.

roslyn?

the problem with crooklyn right now is the recent hike with mudshit population
at any hour of he night you can hear their bullshit pedo prophet praising ragae blasting out of their cabs

Long Island here. lots of white trash and heroin.

If NYC were to like, slide off into the Ocean, I'd be ok with that.

First of all, the photo is of two disco diva fags grinding in a club. Secondly, spreading your legs is not "illegal" it's simply frowned upon with the MTA's etiquette ad campaign.

If you want to complain about something on the train why don't you start with niggers poledancing?

PS. Park Slope here

Wrong
Live in hunterdon county.
Mostly Republican. One of the healthiest ans safest places to live in America.

On lbi now. Outside. Whitelandia.

Other than tbose two places. Nj a shithole

Pic related. My yard

New York City is the greatest city in the world. All you Sup Forumsflakes stay as far away as possible.

it won't. it's solid granite underneath. we're not going anywhere and you can have your innawoods upstate deserted nothingness to yourself.

gay bench in brown gravel. gay hummingbird feeder. Looks like hell.

Ok fag
Made that bench with son.

always wonder what is like to live in little village in Amurica

how haven't you died out boredom?

Not state, just the city. I live in Queens and I don't plan on staying here much longer. I just got back from a vacation in the Adirondacks, it's like a completely different universe.

I lived in Saratoga during a few of my middle school years and everyone was a self important snobbish prick. Fuck you guys I know you post here

>i did a rudimentary human thing and my feels are more important than your opinion

tell us more, hick boy.

>Muslim
>ARENT YOU BORED

Only if you think it's boring to not get beheaded, Samir

Valid question.
Answer - it is pure. It cleanses you unlike any shit you faggots buy from alex jones.
It's perfect.

Usually people who stay around towns like this are simpletons out of choice.

>how haven't you died out boredom?
I don't live that far out there, that town is only about 25 minutes out of normal suburbia like Canandaigua or Victor.

Because there is always something to do in Rural America.

Sorry Ahmed, I know fucking camels in the desert must get tiresome after a while.

>Second highest concentration of J*ws on the planet

Nah, port washington. But im in roslyn a lot though

I cannot imagine the failure in this pussy.
Really.
Nice flag nigger

Nigga like 3 fucking bridges get enriched and you'll be in the real life version of the hunger games I can't fucking wait.

Only if you don't like to live in Mordor also known as ZOG central, Jew York and Ground Zero.

>City life is pretty good if you're a young single male*.
*with money

Lol you live in that nigger infested shit hole?
I avoid nyc like the plague.
Btw. Philly 1000000 x better mr deblasi

There are a lot of gorges around Naples if you are in to hiking and shit.

lol also from queens, which is surprisingly conservative due to based greeks, italians, and jews. Bronx, Manhattan, and Brooklyn can all be gassed for all i care, probably most liberal places in the US besides cali

The Adirondack Region is great

It's fun living next to inferior states.

Nyc ia an actual shit hole.

Rest of ny? Not bad!!!
Idiots live in nyc. Period.

Why do farms in Victor make such good wine?

Fuck off Monmouth is great.

Upstate is home, mostly conservative, - lot of hunters and hard workers.

Now I live in NYC for work and I fucking hate it, I feel like a stranger in my own country

Wine always depends on weather and soil.

Meh, it's really not that bad. Most city people are liberal but with a population that big you can find people of every political view, hell Rothbard is from the city. The city is pretty fun too, lots of good food, and tons of shit to do. The only negative of the city is the ridiculous income tax.

Pretty fine upstate, just remove the city. I own two fully automatic ak47's feelsgoodman

nope. It's awesome and has a ton of things to do. Most twats believe Manhattan and the five Burroughs represent all of ny. But that is beyond true. Honestly I wish there was a way to chop off that section of ny and make Long Island its own state considering its bigger than Rhode Island I believe. This place is rich in history and many old towns from the 1600's that still exist today.
Like I said, eradicate the Burroughs and NYC and ny is truly a paradise

Pic related. Your average hwndu part of ny vs the rest of the state

>forced to move to NYC for my job with Shekelberg Inc
>"We'll find you a place :)))"-HR
>Get a 1bed in Bed Sty surrounded by niggers

Fuck this gay city.

Albany and NYC keep upstate poor and jobless because they refuse to let industry return because

MUH TREES

Fall time of year is best time of year.

I feel bad for people outside of NY who don't know what it's like to live in apple country, surrounded by wineries and pumpkin patches.

Only the very bottom right corner, the rest is fine.

Looks like Wilton.

Roc fag reporting. Taxes are awful as are gun rights. If my my family and friends weren't here I'd gladly move. Fuck Cuomo.

It's only on Sup Forums, the rest of the country will happily pay the Jews 3000 dollars a month to live in a shitty, crowded cities where you have to deal with nogs every day.

They'll definitely complain about how much being a millennial 'sucks', because they are always broke though.

Born in Central NY and been all around the state.The city is fun to visit but fuck living there. Adirondacks are great, nice mountains and lakes, not many people. Albany is terrible. Syracuse has shitty roads, its not that great. Rochester is alright I guess, inner city is full of crime and minorities but the suburbs are OK. I like Buffalo though, pretty nice people and good food, haven't had many bad experiences there.

Forget NYC lets talk about upstate

1. Beautiful
2. Absolutely no real jobs

Albany and NYC refuse to let upstate grow because MUH TREES hippy faggots. Also fuck the Safe Act.

Also we don't need so many cops. The 55 speed limit is total bullshit

>Fuck Cuomo.
Fuck Schumer.

I want the rest of the country to stop thinking that this fucking Jew represents us. He doesn't, and everybody here hates him.

>checked also

Who /longlake/ here? Im guessing no one because there are only like 100 people here

Oh man I climbed the rock face in pic related when I was young. I slipped on the slick rocks and slid all the way down on my ass, it was like a bumpy water slide, didn't hurt at all although I did have to swerve out of the way of a few juts. The crowd was scared and then impressed, fun times.

>Absolutely no real jobs
You have two viable options.

1. get into a health science and work in a local hopsital or private practice.

2. learn a trade. preferably a non-mexican trade. plumbers, electrician, HVAC all make a killing.

>that parking ticket

w-we're not all faggots in rochester

Syracuse suburb here

The city itself is so fucking bad. The rural areas are actually really nice and based, but even most of the suburbs are being shitted on with niggers and other fucks

Our state government is ultra shit

Don't think theres much hope desu

Utica is a depressed, nigger infested shit hole

Hi neighbor!

Highest.

NYC is about 1/25 the size of Israel

>plumbers
Thats my only option round here, collage town is right by, but theyre ,well ya know. Wanted to do computers but there nothing here. Im afraid if the shit skin refuges pour in, NYC gonna shove em up here (315 area)

I hear there's a lot of refugees in Utica too, or am I wrong?

Amityville reporting in

Tfw working security in Roslyn atm

Little towns aren't what they use to be. At least around NY. I live in a tiny town about 20 minutes outside the one they dude you're replying to is talking about & it is a shit hole. All white trash, no-teeth, scumbags that smell & are methheads/prescription drug abusers.

The small towns around this area were nice a long time ago, but drugs & jobs leaving turned it into hell on earth.

There are a few small towns closer to the bigger towns that are nice but kinda expensive. It's all fucking shit though in some way or another.

Big cities in the USA tend to be shit because despite having a lot of areas to attract tourists (See: National Mall and Georgetown in D.C.), the crumbling infrastructure and overpopulation that plagues them is unmistakable. That and many times they're full to the brim with niggers, or in the case of NYC, kikes.

t. Northern VA faggot from NC originally

Upstate NY is a wasteland that should be avoided at all costs. All these people posting "ooh look at the nature of upstate" like no, there's fucking snow on the ground from around Halloween then if you're lucky you're done with it by April. Ohhhweee then hold on because it gets humid as fuck for a while. Their state schools are all cucked out of their minds - go google the Geneseo idiot who was on Tucker Carlson. Rochester is a fucking hell hole, filled with a bunch of whiny antia/communist faggots. That city just breeds fucking losers.

Yeah somolians or whatever and a fuck ton of Bosnians. Also heroin is really popular with the degenerates