ITT: Why Germany is Ruining Europe...AGAIN...again again

I fucking hate Germans so much.

They literally get their homes broken into and arrested by police under the mere suspicion of "hate speach" and "illegal opinions" about the millions of brown people their country is trying to force on all of europe but instead of doing anything about it they just come onto this website and post the most inane uninteresting unfunny shitposting and dumb "look how retarded I am hurr-tier trolling"

Fucking kill yourself Germans, your people have a collective mental disorder.

It's the Jews, user. Germany was the most susceptible to "anti-racist" anti-anti-semitism propaganda duh to muh holocaust and handed their country over to the Jews.

Americans must have tiny dicks, I have to hover to stop my dick touching the fucking bog water in the US

>he sits down to pee
are you memeing me right now m8? Your country is in the same boat as germany you have better things to do than fantasize about the size of american cock.

>Averageamericanintelligence.jpg

Do you stand up to shit, you dense fucker?

>Try to hold in the poop while peeing standing
>Because internet frogs told me I HAVE to pee standing
>Almost over soon I can sit down to drop a deuce
>Shit shit ... Couple of squirts left
>Reeeeeeee

what the fuck dude do you really sit to pee?

No I sit down to shit, then you clean the toilet, pawel

for a moment there i thought your nation was feminized to the very scary point

Couldn't you straddle the shelf toilet with your ass against the tank to piss while standing?

youre not alone, newer toilets are designed better though

You need to see a doctor about that. For real.

Sitting down to pee is normal you barbaric fuck. I only stand up when it's a public restroom and the seat is nasty.

They are all fucking autistic as fuck literally the worst posters

>Be USA
>Start wars and destabilize almost the entire middle east and let US Marines die in favor for Israel.
>Kill thousands and thousands of civilians
>Civilians try to come to EU because of your bombing
>USA spends millions of marketingdollars to #RefugeeWelcome Jewtube Videos that show Europe as a paradise
>Blame Europe for everything

fuck you

and 3/10 because i took the bait and wasted 3mins of my life posting this.

Tits or GTFO

Lol. Of course he fuckin does. Look.

Truly a remarkable, modern German.

/toilet/ general then?
have you guys noticed anything weird going on lately with new toilets? one time i took a shit and it splashed a little but the water starts splashing "forwards" and it comes out of the crack inbetween the seat and the bowl.

The American toilet is disgusting as fuck. It's like to poo in a bowl full of water, which splashes in your ass as soon as you poo. The German toilet is clean with as less water involved as possible and after shitting you don't have to look at your swimming poop.

The German language is retarded too, "He is" and "He eats" sound near-identical. Why the fuck is it like that? Is it so hard to say "Er esst" instead of "Er isst"?

thats a parking garage, not a walmart, retard.

Don't hate Germany, Hate the EU.
also, i've never seen a toilet like your PIC, bro.

type what you hear:
er trinkt

>newer toilets are designed better
Not at all.
Toilets made before water usage mandates were the best because you had a deep enough bowl to take another 4 gallons above the normal water level.

>Yurocuck males pee like women
I'm not surprised in the slightest

>you are what you eat
checkm8

On a related note, I just installed my in-bowl bidet and would like to thank the Europeans for their invention, although it was made in China. A great buy for twenty bucks.
Germans are still faggots though.

Yea, because English doesnt have words that sound the same.

>it's another American Gets Sarcasm episode.
Fuck off and go into cardiac arrest, you tubby cunt.

>i've never seen a toilet
fucking refugees GTFO!!!!!!!!!

>for twenty bucks
are you fucking with me right now?
what kind of utter crap did you buy that it costed just 20 bucks

Let them live in the hell they created for themselves

Hey who better to lead the destruction of a people than Gemany. They have plenty experience in the disposal of humans.

Maybe they started grinding refugees into brats...... Mix in a lil pork for eternity. LMFAO

No germanon, I think your post was wonderful. The u.s and is spawn need constant, daily reminders that they are the cause of the world's suffering. Keep fighting the good fight.

KEK

Slav eternally BTFO

>they have to waste time scrubbing their toilets after taking a shit

Another reason why Europe is inferior to the US

Don't bother with these retards. The German Internet Defense Force will come in to say that Germany is "based" and just say you're a Jewish shill.
Here are the crimes that Germany and Germans has committed against Europe.
>The betrayal of Teutoberg which left half of Europe in the Barbaric darkness
>The sack of Rome and dark ages that followed
>The Protestant reformation and 30 years war
>Turning a fight over Serbia into a global conflict
>Shipping Lenin to Russia and founding the Soviet Union (This includes other atrocities like the holodmor and murder of the romanavs)
>Starting WW2 and killing millions of young European men
>Importing millions of rapefugees into Europe and forcing other countries to take them

G*rms are sub-human and should be killed to save Europe

Not going to lie, "Du bist was du isst" sounds pretty cool

What americucks dont seem to understand is, that germany is only heading at where america already is. You niggerlovers gave up whole cities for your black masters. It blows my mind how you can think that the US is superior to ANY european country.

my point was that the saying implies that eating something and being something is the same thing. so the words should be the same

but that it rhymes is cool too, i guess

>>Civilians

nice try Ahmed

Why not just put your dick over the toilet seat, You really let your junk just hang down into the bowl, Fucking disgusting.

Don't forget, we specifically targeted Libya, damn near paved the way into Europe

>Not taking a good look at your shit to spot possible health problems

>memeing irl

It's a plastic insert that installs in the bowl and hooks to the water line. Got it on ebay, and I'm watching for leaks, but it's working great. I thought it would be a leaky hunk of shit, but for the price I thought I would give it a try. So far so good.

Nah fuck the haters I sit when I pee at home

I used to bleed heavily whenever I took shits, imagine cleaning that shit alongside the literal shit instead of just flushing my blood down the toilet and calling it a day. It would be a nightmare.

you can do that without having a fucking mini inspection table in your toilet.

Don't you peepee when you poopee?

The Germany of the 19th and early 20th century was the most advanced civilization technologically, culturally, and intellectually in the world at that time. WW I and II decimated the male population. I don;t think there is more than 5% of real Germans left in that country, genetically speaking.

>potato nigger gets trolled

Come on, O'Retard.

German scum, I'm gonna enjoy watching pathetic eurotrash die like a huge pile of waste.

Install a chin up bar above your toilet, then you can hang and shit while swinging your legs forward or do crunches.

and germany specifically opposed that

Europeans are poor so they have low-flow toilets, and different levers or buttons for pee and poo

I really hated my experience in Europe
A Middle-class person in Europe would be considered dirt-poor in North America. Everyone there seems miserable and in desperate need of money since everything, especially food and utilities, is asinine expensive and they make relatively low wages

No thanks, I'll live in my comfy suburb with parkspace all around and costco 5 min away.

Go die for Israel
Nothing meme about hygiene
First martsharter whose toilet isn't covered in piss.

Honestly, pay attention the next time you stand up, keep track of the drops, it's very hard not to get them on the seat/ground/clothes. It's basic hygiene as in washing hands.

Just so you know, the US did this to Germany.

>leaf redemption arc

germans and brits really sit to pee too? even the males? please tell me this is just a meme. you guys are mememing, right?

>basic hygiene to piss like a woman

fucking W-E-W. it's not that hard to aim, Hans. or use toilet paper. jesus christ...

>using the porcelain jew

Why would you risk missing (vital) information from poor lightning conditions?
Actually there is a puddle of water on the inspection table, so only the big and heavy shits will live traces.

It would work if you could abruptly stop the piss flow, but the arc always declines once you run out, and that is where it becomes hard to aim. I can imagine you blasting the lid and leaving it to the poor janitor.

>haha americans dont even have be-days to splash water on their crack
>wtf how come americans shit into water that splashes water on your crack

remarkable.

Is this fucking real? I only use urinals away from home and never piss with the lid down. It's basic hygiene.

you forgot haunted by toilet witch

I squat when shitting.
That's the natural way and makes it come out smoother.

Urinals are bad too, literally every single one here has piss puddles below them. The stalls are better because most use them to poo, so they sit down. Lid stays up, the ring part you sit on stays down by the way, i don't know american toilet nomenclature.

that is so fucking gay. an entire nation of men sit to pee.

turbo gay, but then, are you even surprised at this point?

i guess not now that you mention it

Standard German toilet was so that they could inspect their stool for pork worms.

That is, of course, before pork became outlawed by their new Halal overlords.

BAZINGA

I might have figured out why you (americans) regard sitting while peeing as an irrational and disgusting thing to do. It's understandable when only women can use your toilets without this happening.

I'm a burgerclap and I often sit to pee. Why not? Take a load off, relax.