Prosecutors said Yeager's diary and computer searches showed a man hell-bent on rape

>Prosecutors said Yeager's diary and computer searches showed a man hell-bent on rape.

>The Bucks County man spent months accumulating a list of more than 200 names of Realtors and finding out the people's addresses, Facebook pages, businesses, churches and schools they attended, Pennsylvania State Police said.

>Yeager had a detailed diary filled with written and drawn rape fantasies and police said he took five months to work on his plan for his intended victim. Yeager found out where she lived and worked and her work hours, police said.
lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2017/06/frank_yeager_attempted_rape.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleft_lip_and_cleft_palate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hell-bent on rape
I can see why desu

>Frank Yeager

Snnnaakkeeee

>all this planning
>doesnt even rape her
>goes to prison anyway
What a retard.

What's wrong with his face?

it's rape face

Fetal alcohol syndrome

The ogre can't even do that right

>white people

Turk genes

White people don't use seasoning

Literally an online troll.

Probably the worst case of it I've seen, then. I've never seen someone this deformed without having some sort of genetic disorder like Kreutzfeld syndrome.

I'm surprised that actually fell under attempt, but I suppose with all the planning, him trying to convince her to come to a room counts as a substantial step.

Not that it was some other name - you know what I mean.

australian

Why not just use chloroform and then carry her to some basement? Why did think that he could rely on his charm and persuasion?

WTF WHY DOES HE HAVE A REALTOR FETISH???

At least now he can't blame his virginity on anyone but himself.

Probably thought he could get one alone in a place with no one else around easier.

This guy likes rape, stalking, Realtors, and rape

For the amount of time he invested, he could have just worked some overtime and paid for a hooker. He doesn't look very bright, though.

I have no idea.

>Before penetrating his victim, Yeager said to her, "That ass is what I call prime real-estate."

If your going to rape someone in a hypothetical situation you might as well kill them. Kidnapping, assault, rape, attempted murder, etc can lead to a life sentence. In my dreams if I ever decide to kill myself I go on a spree in Which I kidnap rape, torture and kill 6 or 7 attractive young white women over the course of two weeks in a college town or Metropolitan area.

Why not just pay a prostitute or find a girl on craiglist/dating apps looking for a 'sugar daddy'?

Prostitutes are cheap.
If you want to pay a little extra, most will gladly play out rape fantasies or other fetishes.

Fucking oblivion characters are now raping in real life.
Someone has to stop those mods before we get horse cock lolis.

You said rape twice.

But you could pay for sex with young fairly attractive women regularly instead.

Or lower your standards(if you're fat/ugly) and easily get a gf/fuck buddy.

Fat/ugly/retarded women date online/on apps too.

Gives the codename "deepthroat" a whole new meaning

>If your going to rape someone in a hypothetical situation you might as well kill them. Kidnapping, assault, rape, attempted murder, etc can lead to a life sentence.
Actually rape has a lesser sentence now because of that very reason. It used to carry the same punishment as murder, so rapists would kill their victims too.

>that face when

>not hiring a prostitute
He deserves what he gets

>SOMEBODY
>ONCE
>TOLD
>ME
>THE
>WORLD
>WAS
>GONNA
>ROLL
>ME
>I
>AINT
>THE
>SHARPEST
>TOOL
>IN
>THE
>SHED

That's actually a good fucking idea

Lol with that face rape was his only option mate

Top kek rapist not as popular as Bill Clinton but still funny

Genetic refuse that should've been discarded at birth.

It's this what all that gremblo shit was about?

Minotaur, half-man, half-bull, all rapist.

You're gonna end up like Zed fuckstick.

It's time for him to face the music.

With a face like that the music will hide.

#JustBundyThings

the face of r9k / mtgow?

It's fucking Sloth from The Goonies!!!

Except for the fact that I have no plans on raping and killing women. One cant be punished for dreams or fantasies unless they choose to turn them into reality!

>>hell-bent on rape
>I can see why desu

/thread

Literally a monster!

Masturbating is safer, easier and less risky.

Holy shit he looks like a fucking orc from Oblivion.

He likes rape

Why would he need to rape? All he needs is self-confidence and a little game. Women would see the real him and sex him up in no time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleft_lip_and_cleft_palate

Pretty sure he has cleft face.

He should have grown a beard and moved to Sweden. He wouldn't even need to plan, just rape away!

This tard actually came up with a great plan