BTFO HE DIDN'T DO NUFFIN

BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4niIy2A8Eps
abc30.com/news/da-will-not-file-charges-against-officers-who-shot-dylan-noble/1660511/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back when this happened Sup Forums mostly sided with the nigger.

Nobody is justifying it.

Police officer Jeronimo Yanez was appropriately fired.

he didn't obey orders

>Comply instantly or face death

The state is practicing this on minorities because it knows white people won't raise a fuss about it.

You would never tolerate this case if it was a white man

White people get shot by police all the time

>the cop was prosecuted by the state

I like how they act like they sent him home with a cookie or something

this

he fucked up
it's extremely sad

you can't read my mind, fucko

dindu*

Yes, after they have showed clear hostility to the cop.

The very fact that you are black is a hostile action to cops.

Watch this cop let a white woman get away, while a black man would've been lit the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4niIy2A8Eps

>implying police officers dont mess up or just get sick of nigger antics

officer probably dealt with niggers for years and muscle memory kicked in and pewpewpew murica

A lot of boot-lickers among us....

Has there ever been a case of police brutality where Sup Forums sided with the victim and not the cop? Eric Gardner comes to mind.

>Inb4 HE WAS TOO FAT AND THATS WHY HE DIED

because cops are individuals and not robots you silly goose

>Gotta gat nigga
>Don't reach for it!
>Nigga gotta reach
>Don't reach for!
>What'cha tripping? Nigga gotta reach
>Ooooh loooord he dindu nuffin he a good boy he had a bright future ahead he was just about to turn his life around ooooh looord
Driving while high and 4 year old in the back aaaaaaand let's not forget this fact that forensics came to a conclusion that this man, was indeed, a nigger.

Doesn't matter he was black

>be 85 IQ nigger
>get pulled over
>nigger: ayooo offissuh I gots a wepun
>officer: don't reach for it
>reaches for something
>nigger: AY BUT I GOTSTA..
>officer: DON'T REACH FOR IT
>officer releases the catch on his firearm
>continues reaching
>nigger: MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB
>officer: I SAID DON'T REACH FOR IT
>pop pop pop watchin' niggers drop
>niggress "welp better start live streaming this nigger dying so I can cash in on the ghetto lottery"

The officer told him for 4 seconds (literally time it on the video) to stop reaching for it. Nigger had 4 seconds to comply. How could you be so dumb to tell a police officer you're armed and then not fucking comply when he's yelling the command at you?

>>Inb4 HE WAS TOO FAT AND THATS WHY HE DIED
That is literally what killed him, his cholesterol encrusted arteries could not handle the physical exertions of wrestling with the police.

For people who claim to be le freedom people and love liberty Americans on here sure love seeing abuses of power by police regardless of race. What I find even more fucked is how they laugh about how cucked Europe is, which is true, but at least our cops aren't shooting innocent people in the fucking chest for no reason.

>but at least our cops aren't shooting innocent people in the fucking chest for no reason.
And neither are ours.

Yup that was a very bad shoot. I imagine he deserved it for something though.

>stop defending police murder

i will when blacks stop defending/ignoring black on black and black on white murder

/Thread

hahahaha

Just out of curiosity, what the fuck ARE your Eurofaggot cops doing over there besides enabling shitskins and getting their citizens killed?

Man if i was a black in the us and i got pulled over I'd ask the dude to cuff me so i don't get shot. I mean it still might happen but its less likely if im cuffed in th back.

>he obeyed orders
That's not what the audio police cam showed, that's why the officer was acquitted

>tell officer you have weapon
>officer says don't reach for gun
>tell officer you're reaching for gun
>officer tells you again o not reach for weapon
>ignore order and reach for weapon
>get shot
Ignoring an officers order when a weapon is involved puts the officers life and yours at risk, at the end of the day the officer is returning back to his family... do not put the officers life in danger if you want to see yours.

Mixed society possesses an awful lot of tension.Segregation would eliminate a lot of these problems.

He nervously reached for his gun because he was high. The cop told him not to touch it and it took his brain a couple for seconds to react.

Didn't you see the videos of him smoking a blunt with his girlfriend in the car before

Shit was tense when segregation was enforced. Look it's your damm country you do what you want but separating people ain't gonna work. You get along or get them out. Anything in between ain't a fuctioning society. Then again can you have peace on stolen land?

Sup Forums
side with nigger
pick one
also if you tell a cop you have a gun then start reaching for something you are going to get shot.
You can hear the cop yelling stop reaching

>sand nigger shouts religiously before exploding
>"not all muslims!"

>Police officer makes a split-second decision to do what he thinks is necessary to protect his life
>"Fuck all the racist pigs!"

Liberals are fucking idiots. The cognitive dissonance is painful.

>disclosed he had a licensed firearm

The nigger literally just said he had a gun at the last second while digging for his ID

and the cop was a fucking spic too. how are white people at fault here?

>He nervously reached for his gun because he was high.
You mean driving while high could have consequences? Oh no...

>a man named Jeronimo acts inappropriately impulsive
heh

Most right wingers I know agree this was not a good shoot and that cop should go to prison.

Ask them after they saw dash cam video.

I watched the video and it kind of seemed like the cop was saying, "DON'T REACH FOR IT DON'T REACH FOR IT!" and the black dude was like, "I'm not reaching for it!" and the chick in the car is saying "He's not reaching for it!" and the cop starts opening fire on him.

It's not 100% clear though.

why does this apply to cops and not black people

Yeah this was pretty shitty

The last 99 times this happened it was completely justified but this one wasn't.

Cop should be in jail, handled the situation with incompetence.

nope deserved it

it does, an individual idiot gets an individual bullet

I find that use of the word "literally" in this sense is indicative of bullshit and the person saying it is emotionally unstable

He really didn't do anything wrong though this time. Cop was a retard.

>white people won't raise a fuss about it.
so whats all this? What's all this media coverage and presidential addresses and formal apologies and what not then? What exactly would be happening if white people cared more?

>don't reach for that gun
>dindu reaches for gun
>dindu gets shot
yeah such a tragedy.

One needn't justify his murder to apologize for police... This is a non-argument.

>don't reach
>stop reaching
>stop reaching
>gets shot
hmm

>didn't do anything wrong though this time.
You know, except reaching around right after telling a cop you're armed and he tells you not to reach.

Wtf your bias is overpowering your ears. He says "Ima have to pull it out."

When officers go hands on like that, how he was reaching into the car to grab his arm, that means he's trying to stop him from whatever he's doing (digging in his pockets or going for a gun). As an officer that says more than what's actually being said. That means the guy was definitely going for something. Another huge thing is the officer's statements. He didn't see a gun. Given the totality of circumstances I would say a mistake was made, but an understandable one. I would have waited to see a gun, but you better believe mine would be on his head with my finger on the trigger and the slack out. Maybe that was this officer's intent, but he shit his pants and pulled the trigger. Here's something we're not really supposed to tell the public, we have immunity for the most part in situations like that. We're doing our jobs in good faith and reasonable mistakes are allowed, even ones that involve death, in the same way a surgeon can't be charged criminally for knicking an artery and killing you if he sneezes. That may be tough to understand but if you were to go through years of legal study maybe it would click. I don't think there's many prosecutors, judges, or defend attorneys (who are off the record) who disagree. Layman juries made up of soccer moms though, it may be too much to stomach.

Well I'm not seeing a shortage of Niggers lately?

It's pretty hard to find a Cop though...

This particular Nigger probably didn't deserve it, but there's 10 more Niggers to fill his shoes.

back to your cell, scum

>I have a gun
>That's fine don't reach for it
>bubba gubba
>Don't fucking reach-
>bix nood
>*pop pop pop watchin niggers drop*
>he dindu it!!!

Goes to show that you shouldn't get pulled over. The nose picking officers will get away with murdering you

Agreed, he dindu nuffin. He should not have been shot. This is very sad. I don't know if the officer should be charged with murder, but he should at the very least never work in law enforcement again.

>He didn't make any sudden movements.

But he did.

>He obeyed orders

Do the people who made this pic realize the stop was filmed?

>Comply instantly or face death

When you have a deadly weapon on you, and the cop is in one of, if not the most statistically likely position to get suddenly shot and kill, yeah you don't fuck around. That's why you're taught in CCW class to keep your hands in sight and not spook the fucking cop when you tell him you're armed, because this exact thing can happen.

but didn't he make a sudden movement?

>You would never tolerate this case if it was a white man

See, the problem with niggers like you is your complete ignorance.

We just dont riot when it happens because we are not violent savages.

abc30.com/news/da-will-not-file-charges-against-officers-who-shot-dylan-noble/1660511/

>complete instantly or face instant summary execution

You're finally starting to understand.

lmao white ppl don't care when we get shot by cops... blks make the fuss

it was a bad shoot, but what do you expect when media creates this climate and nigs are so violent and retarded? 99% of shoots i've seen have been justified.

blk would be alive if he didn't keep reaching...

if purple colored cats claws the shit out of ppl all the time, purple colored cats are gonna be looked at as dangerous..... but daaas rayscist yo

Ey yo bruh but if the cop spooks me I can shoot him, right??? Self defense and all ya know... with all these people getting shot

I encourage you to try, mah nigga.

Yeah there's a difference between seeing a damn firearm pointed at you and making a sudden movement for your wallet. I hope this doesn't happen again, it will though

Glad we on the same page senpai. Plus dead cops don't talk so we all know the correct answer.

ok Sup Forums, justify quentonio legrier

>father had been abusive in the past
>quentonio locks himself in , or is locked in, a room
>calls 911 several times requesting help, says that his life is being threatened
>dispatcher refuses to send police
>father calls police, says quentonio is trying to break down a door with a bat
>police come
>shoot quentonio in the back
>shoot elderly neighbor

>licensed firearm
kek of keks

>shilling on a site that hates blacks trying to get sympathy for a nigger and breed hate in our (mostly good) black rehabilitation force.
Bad b8 m8, Saged and jacked off

>Shoot man in the back

Just doing their job

>instantly

He gave the nigger 4 fucking seconds to comply and he physically tried to stop him. The nigger killed himself with the traditional weapon of choice in the black community; stupidity.

Ever since dorner happened, there has been a simultaneous push towards overt white supremacy in the form of stormfront level retardation and cop worship (I am not a cop hating hippy)

basically stormfront and federal agencies saw that even "extremist nationalist bigoted racists" could work together and rally behind a rouge cop (chocolate rambo, dark knight, cant corner the doner etc) against federal or establishment corruption and used the zimmerman case to cement Sup Forums demographics into Sup Forums under the guise that it was nothing but racism and edgyness for the sake of shock value

tl;dr - Sup Forums rallying behind dorner triggered stormfront and cop anons here to the point where now a Sup Forums strengthen contingent of children run with the idea that its good to set precedents surrounding accountability and rules of engagement for police because the victim happens to be a nigger
cant see the forest for the trees

Who's defending this aside from the 1 less nigger crowd? Cop fucked up, got in trouble for it.

land stolen from who? nomads? savages that "stole" the land from someone else?

the First People had stable agrarian societies before whitey showed up. The nomads you see in media exist solely because whitey displaced them. I encourage you to read about the Iroquois Confederacy and other such organizations

Your cops prep the bull to fuck your twelve year old girls. Then they hide the evidence from the world so no one knows what cucks they are.

The Agrarians chose to fight for the British and got rekt. The nomads have historically been nomads.

HE

WAS

so ops pic literally states he din do nuffin

top kek.

A

The funny part is that he was acquitted of manslaughter and not able to work for THAT police department

They was kangs n'sheeit

Stop chimping out and acting like the subhuman species you are and more like civilized whites.

Fuck off anyone who deals in absolutes is a retard. Just because a nigger got killed doesn't mean it was justified.

GOOD

The police officer was not white therefore not the faulth of white americans

the officer should be executed for second degree murder

at the very least, 25-life for murder

BOY
HE DIN DU NUFFIN

rotherham

For killing a nigger? Should be just like a parking ticket.

Unsure what this is like in non-gun states but in my state when pulled over you let the officer know you have a gun as a kindness.

>license and registration
>heads up im armed, gun is holstered next to pocket with wallet
>thats fine just dont pull the gun out
>give license and reg and small talk with officer

I think what happened in this case is a combination of rookie officer and slow thinking victim. Rather than continuing to move for his wallet he should have put his hands on the wheel and explained where his wallet was and the gun was and then proceeded.

The officer also should not have flipped out over nothing. A little too much around blacks never relax

shaunq KANG

Welp, he was a nigger, thats reason enough you fuckin stupid wopdago

I don't understand how anyone who isn't suffering from white guilt or is unable to hold minorities accountable for their actions, can watch and listen to the dashcam video and thinl tge cop did anything wrong. He told him not to reach for it, by the end he was screaming don't do it. If Castille was honestly still reaching for his wallet after being screamed at for 4 seconds, he must've been retardly high

While I agree he didn't need to die, and that yanez faggot shouldn't be a cop.......

He told a cop he had a gun and then reached to that area. You don't do that for any reason whatsoever. End of story.

>Durrrrbut mah wahlets in durrnow offercur!

No faggot. You don't fucking reach for it. You don't reach for your purple drank. You don't ash your swisher. You don't get your watermelon from the glove box.

If you tell an officer you have a gun, your wrists are resting on the wheel and you wait for their instructions on how they are comfortable in proceeding.

Otherwise you're a fucking retard. Or a stoned nigger.

First of all.
Niggers should have a right to keep arms in a black ethnostate, there is no reason why blacks should be packing heat around whites, i don't like that shit even a bit.
That said, the officer was a poorly trained, nervous and paranoid mexican you shouldn't had been on the force.
Philando Castile didn't intend to shoot the cop, if he had wanted to do so he had plenty of time to do it before the cop arrived to the window of the car, no one who wants to kill a cop will tell the cop that he is going to kill him.
He stated one second before getting shot that he wasn't reaching for the gun and after being shot he repeated this statement, he could had shot the cop after getting shot as he wasn't already dead.
The cops didn't apply him first aids after shooting him.
And 4 minutes on a situation of high stress is not enough time to process a word being shot hysterically by a cop, all that he managed was to confuse this nigga even more.
So to resume my opinion, the hispanic shouldn't had been a cop and the nigga shouldn't had a gun and guns forcing you to tell a cop that you are armed only achieve to scare the cops.

you congratulatory medal of honor?