180+ Dead 650+ Injured in Pakistan from oil tanker crash

Why don't we care?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/road-accidents/people-rush-score-free-gas-burn-death-overturn-oil-tanker-explosion-pakistan/
liveleak.com/view?i=124_1459735915
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okobie_road_tanker_explosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibadan_road_tanker_explosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caphiridzange_explosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Naivasha_traffic_fireball
nytimes.com/2017/06/25/world/asia/pakistan-oil-tanker-fire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aWeG6Ea84zg
archive.is/HqjWm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there something in pakistan that's worth a shit? fuck sanctity of human life--there's too many at present on this aberration called earth. move the fuck on

Theives with lit cigarettes all try to steal petrol from a crashed tanker, many die.

What's there to talk about?

>Why don't we care

because it is in pakistan

>-istan
there's your answer

Pics and vids here
bestgore.com/road-accidents/people-rush-score-free-gas-burn-death-overturn-oil-tanker-explosion-pakistan/

Is gasoline /ourguy/?

This doesn't happen in ''our'' countries.

Why theirs?

dumb sharts just wasted our oil

At a guess, I'd say it'd be down to deep cultural issues.

See, we know petrol burns.

If you see a crashed and leaking oil tanker and your first instinct is not to get the fuck away from as quickly as possible you deserve everything you get.

I do care

I'm incredibly happy this happened :^)

Because it was an accident.
Random shit happens all the time this has nothing to with politics.

I do care

Je suis crispy pakis

because poo

new terror method for IS?
>third world shithole
>get hands on oil truck (from work or w/e)
>false flag crash and make oil spill
>hundreds of shitskins flock to the black gold
>*BOOM*

It's an accident. Same reason people don't care about the 140+ killed in a mudslide in China.

if that happened here there would be no deaths....they rushed to steal leaking petrol. natural selection at its finest.

we only get upset when people die.

Because they were people on the other side of the world who were sitting in a puddle of gasoline smoking cigarettes, even after police tried to stop them.

It's part and parcel of living in a shithole.

You don't need it as a terrorist attack, it's just daily life there.

liveleak.com/view?i=124_1459735915

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okobie_road_tanker_explosion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibadan_road_tanker_explosion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caphiridzange_explosion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Naivasha_traffic_fireball

Because they have so little resources that when you see a huge ass tanker of gas, gas you don't have but need, spill. You want to race to that shit and get as much as you can. My guess is the dumb fucks didn't consider it lighting on fire. Its like a bunch of fat people here in America seeing a Coke truck spill over, so they race to go and grab as many bottles of coke as they can, but end up getting killed because the damn truck exploded.

I hear they make $1 a day, so $10 or so worth of gas is worth it. Even bums in Western nations have no need for gas and wouldn't go near it.

I don't want these people in my country(leafland) or my European country of ancestral origin. Please stay in your shithole! Thanks.

>When a tanker truck overturned on a road in eastern Pakistan on Sunday, hundreds of people rushed toward the vehicle to collect the spilled and leaking fuel.

>Using buckets, bottles and cans, they scooped up some of the 5,500 gallons of fuel that was gushing onto the road. For about an hour, men, women and children from nearby villages, as well as some passers-by who pulled over in their cars and motorbikes, collected the windfall, despite attempts by the police to warn them away from the scene.

>Then, suddenly, the truck caught fire and exploded, killing at least 150 people and seriously injuring at least 100 others.

>“It is a horrible tragedy,” said Makhdoom Syed Hassan Gillani, the parliamentary representative of Ahmedpur East, the small city in Punjab Province where the disaster occurred. “You can blame poverty 100 percent,” he added with a heavy voice. “It was poverty. It was greed. It was ignorance.”

nytimes.com/2017/06/25/world/asia/pakistan-oil-tanker-fire.html

Because they were told not to approach the leaking fuel tanker...

... instead they swarmed it to steal fuel, and called their cousins to come and participate in the hoard raid.

... and of course smoking (probably opiates) around leaking fuel.

These are hardly innocent people who were obeying the law.

Graphic raw footage of the incident. You've been warned.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWeG6Ea84zg

Always archive
archive.is/HqjWm

yes but it could happen way more often.
also cringe at the oil truck driver who drove into the flames.

I almost never post links, what is the benefit of doing this?

jesus some of those guys were cremated, very rare to see someone burned down to the bone. guess thats what happens when you're standing knee deep in oil when it goes off

muslims aren't people.

>oil truck crashes
>entire village storms it to steal gas from it
>retards keep on smoking and doing other stupid stuff
>entire thing blows up
Why should I care about it? That's sweet karma right there. I just wish the next time BLM riots they accidentally a gas station and blow up 1k of their "friends"

THIS is why I don't care. -idiots burn and die.

doesn't give fakes news sites hits or views or ad hits.

> no resources
And yet many of them called in friends and family on their phones.

Is it wrong that I found your summary so amusing?

Thieves, lit cigarettes, petrol...

Oh, good point. I use NoScript so I never thought of this.

A fuel track can inflict so much damage. Just wait until monkeys get an idea you can kill people besides knifing.

>Its like a bunch of fat people here in America seeing a Coke truck spill over, so they race to go and grab as many bottles of coke as they can, but end up getting killed because the damn truck exploded.

That happened in New Jersey apparently some guy was eating Mentos and he dropped the whole pack into the coke tank.

>Then, suddenly, the truck caught fire and exploded, killing at least 150 people and seriously injuring at least 100 others.

Thankfully most of them are too stupid to figure out how to build a truck bomb.

Paks Lives Matters

Dead muslems.... Nice!

TRUCK OF PEACE
R
U
C
K

O
F

P
E
A
C
E

Where did they get the oil tankers?
Where were they trained?

Pakistan got it's independence. They enjoy the results of their folly.

Why is she doing the ISIS gesture, lads?

They make far more than that. Probably about 200 dollars a week.

They're greedy and naturally criminal

Because it's part and parcel of living in a Islamic nation

What a waste of oil and truck

Apparently cops on the scene were frantically shouting at people to stay away from the truck yet they didn't so I'm gonna say it's a combination of third-world poverty and lowered IQs.

Well, considering it killed 150+ illiterate Pakis, I'd say it was worth it.

I was just thinking along those lines. What movie is that from?

>Pakistan
>people
They are not human would you worried for the death of 200 chickens? Me neither

>would you worried for the death of 200 chickens?
Yes actually, they'd probably have more use and productivity than the victims of this incident.

These people are less than worthless.

Because it's not in the West.

No idea. Just searched cigarette flick gif.

I'm a diesel mechanic, you can't understand - It could have killed 1000, I would say the same - the only victim is the truck

underrated

are you really this blue pilled?

Well, maybe you're right then. Thinking that it could have taken out an entire village makes this loss quite a pity.

>I'm a diesel mechanic
That's pretty cool. What do you do in your day to day work?

>bestgore

it amazes me how the africans can laugh and smile while one if their neighbors is being burned alive for being accused of petty theft

Because they're muslims. They deserve to die

It does happen. In different forms.

also you don't need to bother archiving because norway archive bot will do it for you

Is that you Ted?

>
>new terror method for IS?
>>third world shithole
>>get hands on oil truck (from work or w/e)
>>false flag crash and make oil spill
>>hundreds of shitskins flock to the black gold
>>*BOOM*

Stop helping the niggers Sven. Stop cucking your country

I've heard the phones, probably even bills, are subsidized so anyone can afford them. Hell, I've bought a few phones for $10 or $25. It really is the monthly bills that are expensive, at least in the US. Still can't find a legit pay by minute or text service.

NBC just had a report on this. Said there was a 45 minute window before the blast.

They also had a report on the Alt-Right.

Your thinking of Africans.

perhaps if they implemented some driving laws over there and quit reproducing like an unstoppable plague they wouldnt have road fatalities in the hundreds on a regular basis

>Shit in toilet, no one care
>Shit in spaghetti, everyone upsetti

Paki's are useless muslims exterminate them all.