While Drumpf is wasting his time flying around the world and enjoying vacations...

While Drumpf is wasting his time flying around the world and enjoying vacations, Trudeau is meeting with the real important people who run things. Blumpf should ask Trudeau for advice on how to negotiate a trade deal one of these days.

what the FUCK is that?!?

whoa there, who's E.T at the head of the table??

Beat me to it

hey that's my little brother and he has a serious cervical condition, how heartless of you .

Koksal baba son

Oy vey stop being a literal xenophobe goy

PAJEET BEET

Trudeau is a walking caricature

Is this the same mini roach thats met erdogan?

BENDY!

i have an urge to punch the shit out of him just to see the tears rolling out of those gigantic eyeballs

Trudeau is LITERALLY the world leader we as a msulim canadian ever had.
So proud of this man. We have a leader who embraces diversity and freedom.
Thank you for being an ally, advocate, and supporter of the LGBT community. Canada is a prosperous and peaceful country thanks to your leadership. #LGBT #LGBTPride #LoveConquersAll

Look at all the salty rural and suburban retards in the comments top kek!

Pretend jobs for virtue signalling cunts to feel good about themselves. So amazing to watch. Canada is going to become a mental institution

He's a Turkish Canadian child.

Stop bullying him you islamophobic bigots.

there has to be some kind of connection between him and baba

lol how the fuck is that ur little brother he lives right next to my place in montreal retard, and he doesnt have siblings, which is understandable after his mom shat him

He's practicing for his next meeting with blumpf

Mehmet my son....

Meanwhile trump meets with the highest tech ceos to discuss revamping the governments systems.

BUT MUH RUSSIA

>cervical
Lost

"discuss revamping the government systems"

lol good thing u arent in front of me right now id beat the shit out of you

president of canada has got to be a cushy job...just get to sit around pretending to be a leader knowing your proximity to the us means no one will fuck with you

Why are you replying to yourself?

You should leave and never come back.