How the fuck does this even happen? Do Pakis have eyes?

>be paki
>driving
>see explosion
>evaluate situation
>if too close you're dead
>if not, take evasive action
>slow down and be prepared to stop
>if possible, avoid accident and drive on

It's not rocket science!!

That isn't an accurate sequence of events. What happened was:
>tanker wrecks and starts gushing fuel
>locals run to it with containers to collect said leaking fuel
>something causes a spark and ignites it, blowing up all the poorfags trying to get free fuel

They interviewed some guy at the scene, he said a dude in the middle of the oil lit a cig and he turned into flames.

>something causes a spark and ignites it
no, someone ran over to get his free gas and had a lit cigarette in his mouth.

>be paki
>go to eat your food
>went down the road
>find free fuel
>start gathering
>want to fart but qt muslim paki who you always loved is there gathering oil too
>because you don't fart and your stomach if full of spicy food you provoke a spontaneous combustion in your body that make the fuel ignite

w e w

Jesus Christ Manolo people died.

this kind of thing happens on a weekly basis in shitholes like Nigeria, the only reason people are paying attention to this one is that it took out a few future British citizens.

Oh I get it. It's not a pileup, more like a crash then pakis scrambled for the free oil, someone lit a cig and then halal butter chicken curry. All the characteristics of a shithole country

imagine the smell

"people"

No, enemies.

Fuck pakistanis. Those bastards call my house five times a day trying to scam me in some way or other. I hope India nukes them, or destroys the dam that keeps Pakistan from being flooded by Indian poo.

mein Gott

What a way to go

>fuel tank crashes
>pakis run over to steal fuel
>paki lights cigarette
>boom
This story made me kek my pants. We have the fag of peace.

Their basically the same people except one believe in allah and the other have buddha, krishna, nirvana, brahman, castes, etc.

Cigarettes cannot ignite fuel dumbfuck.

>american education

Literally Zoolander

>your education

Its not the fuel dickweed its the fumes.

>Cigarettes cannot ignite fuel dumbfuck.

Tell that to the webbum of the guy playing with the refueling hose with a cigarette inn his mouth that got 2nd degree burns. Gasoline is HIGHLY flammable, you don't even need to be near it with an open flame to set it off and flame trails travel faster than the eye can see.

If you were playing at being smart, you fell short of your goal.

Yeah, but can I interest you in switching your electric to Clean Electric Energy? I'll cut your bill in half the first month.

deus vult via fuel