How does it make you feel that this is becoming the new norm...

How does it make you feel that this is becoming the new norm? How does it make you feel that your children will grow up understanding that intolerance is wrong and transgenders are normal?

>your children
kek, good one

pretty good, they will only get more passable with time and technology, plus there will be artificial wombs for children
roasties must be replaced

>born with them there jawline genetics
>throws it all away

completely fine with it. Are you mad that the world mocks you because you're some scrawny beta male white boy whining about how he cant get any to a bunch of other betas on the internet

Quite good, really. Once the tech gets good enough that it can switch us back and forth without pain I'm going to try one of the other genders for a little while and see what it's like, and in the interim it's pretty silly to waste society's resources oppressing people who aren't doing anything wrong.

Why do trannies hate the fact that they're really just gay? Why are trannies homophobic?

Fuck one, marry one.

will the white race really be saved by beta white boys feminizing themselves and getting knocked up by alphas (or more masculine betas) with artificial wombs ?

have we fallen this far from Gods light?

yes, white women will breed with non-whites and create a mongrel halfrace, but in response, white men will create artificial wombs and move on from biological women, deeming transwomen to be the default type of "woman" and single-handedly regenerating the white race

Let's push this narrative

why do people give a fuck about trannies at all? they're like 0.3% of the population. I could care less if they're accepted or not

0.3% of normal population, but 30% of Sup Forums population

not in my shithole buddy

dat (((nose))) though

60% of Sup Forums population tho

Fuuuuck life is turning into an Andy Milligan movie.

Pretty good. People have more pressing matters to worry about than how other people dress/who they have sex with.

IT'S "COULDN'T CARE LESS" YOU STUPID FUCK REEEEEEE

>the feminine penis is real

fuck it i give up. I'm going to bang a tranny this weekend just to cave into maximum degeneracy. I'll never have children, I'm just going to be as degerate as i can be until im dead.

fuck.

I know a tranny "person". I pretty much cut contact and refuse to do more than say hi in passing.

IHMO, the tranny fad is just liberals trying to increase their inverse privilege ranking.

I hope you get AIDS and die soon. Fag.

>being called a fag hurts me in some way

I've long since stopped caring about the opinions of faggots like you on the internet haha xd

Shills are out in force today

because being a tranny isn't the same as being gay
being gay doesn't make you hate being a male that's what gender dysphoria is

Raise you a shekel

I-is that Scott Stapp?

To this people I would say: it's better to be an mediocre looking gay guy than to look like a horrible fucking weirdo

dat chin m8

it's not a fad you idiot
trans people have existed as long as humans have
just because you could more easily ignore our existence before doesn't mean we all came into being within the last 5 years

Stone them with stones. deus vult.

> You don't have a qt trans gf

0.3% is still too many.

i would unironically fuck a passable tranny