What needs to happen to throw America into a civil war? What event would be enough to spark it?

What needs to happen to throw America into a civil war? What event would be enough to spark it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
beforeitsnews.com/survival/2012/06/l-a-riots-a-first-hand-account-2317834.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf6u2x_Qakg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when the majority of boomers are on social security will most likely be the tipping point.

So like 5 years? How would that look

Some horrible disease affecting poultry forcing shutdown of KFC.

Multiple riots in major cities causing martial law, which would devolve into niggers/antifa vs police on a nationwide scale.

The police will win.

A well televised, coordinated, but ultimately failed assassination attempt by the Democrat Resistance on Trump.

This is the most likely trigger.

The Blacks realize their flag is watermelon colored right?

just go for a gun roundup. but first make sure you implement lots of affirmative action laws. Ban only Christians right to practice religion. Try to make a major city adopt sharia law. things like that should do it. Main thing is fuck with peoples property rights and income to be honest.

How close are we to this?

this would only work if the msm was actively supporting it while televising it. If the media started to call for violence against republicans. this would start to rattle the cages of normies. They already do call for violence but they arent owning it. They do it on twatter and on thier little blogs but never on the main channels.

Revocation of the 2nd amendment

We need OP to kill himself before he has to get back to school next fall.

>power grid goes down or a series of natural disasters in major cities
>niggers chimp out and form groups attacking and looting surrounding rural white areas
>open season on niggers

really any open attack on the constitution to be honest. whats sad is they have circumvented most of them with the patriot act.

Quite a ways off I imagine. If Republicans can actually rape Obamacare, we'll get closer. If they kill it altogether, then we might see something interesting.

Shoo shoo summer fag

debt / credit , $ collapse. we import so much, the cities would basiclly stop functioning in a month if we lost the abiltiy to import

dont worry you stupid fagot. they arent going to take away medicaid you poor piece of shit.

wouldnt happen. combo of nato martial law enough to quell chicago

that won't do shit. anyways they won't revoat it, just make it illegal to buy guns or illegal to make them or something, and just wait for them to break down. Doesn't have much to do with 'bearing' they will never gove you your dream of 'house to house' raids for your 'show down'. they will just make it harder and harder to get guns, it will be a slow death

cut gibs to nigers
they turn violent chimp
self defense everywhere
"muh blacks" post modernist antifa making militias

>Implying people are that stupid not to realize jew tricks

massive economic collapse that ends the boomer gravy train by bankrupting state governments, and also destroys the careers of white collar professionals

That kinda happened with the BLM shit over Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown but they stopped after looting their local liquor and shoe stores.

I don't think niggers have the logistical skills to organize transporting large groups of rioters to various areas like Antifa.

never underestimate the enemy

Doubt we're gonna get to that point. Every day there's a "CIVIL WAR WHEN" thread. It's not gonna happen. It's just a fantasy. A pipe dream. By the time we get close to that point, we're most likely going to war with some shithole or the US will do something to prevent a civil war. With the direction things are going you don't think there's a plan in store in DC?

Supposedly there are big transformers that would take months to replace and which we don't have any backup for. Also, maybe a 18 months ago, some transformers were shot at somewhere in California. I don't know whether those are the crucial kind though.

Sup Forums ruling the art world too.

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

I hope they fucking abolish medicaid, and every other form of social welfare.

And don't worry, I have insurance, it's USAA :^)

Not Blue Cross Blue Shield masterrace. Pleb.

When there isn't enough debt to sustain our faux economy. That's why they import shitskins niggers and spics. So they go on welfare. Increasing the ever expanding debt. When the populist movement ends immigration, the system won't have enough debt to support itself. Add that to social security, it's coming soon. Definitely within the next decade. Only then will rwds have a chance of decimating the sub human plague

Not very, but we are advancing towards it.

Think of some insanely trivial bullshit. That will probably do it.

My parents have it, I just went with USAA once I joined and wanted my own plan since you're forcibly dropped from it at 26 anyway.

MSM doesn't need to own it. They just need to give it attention. A British guy tried to grab a security officer's gun to shoot Trump a while ago. The guy in Virginia shooting at Republicans. They had the mindset. News just pushed the narrative along.

And there's plenty of the Democrat Resistance that's willing to make it a group attack. Just look at their Twitter feeds; the mindset is there. Just some training and I wouldn't be surprised if they make an attack.

lol thats a good one.

Americans are too comfy to fight. The economy would need to collapse like the great depression

lol you were talkikng about antifa? those faggots are going to get rounded up and sent to federal fuck you in the ass prison. they are all fantasizing about getting blacked anyway. they would love it.

That's probably why they did this.

Nothing Americans have it too good

America is about making money. There are too many people making money for there to be a civil war.

This is what I'm expecting.

The conditions are not met. It would not happen in America. If it did it would be between a democrat government vs republican militias.

i don't think this would cause a civil war so much as it would be general civil unrest (much like Venezuela at the moment).

Nice try Soros. Not gonna happen.

Ha!
Their rainbow literally looks like shit

Antifa, BAMN, Bash Back, Pastel Bloc, SEIU, etc., etc. - take your pick. Democrat Resistance is a better umbrella term.

You're right about prison: the hardened convicts would use them as sex dolls and slaves.

>What needs to happen to throw America into a civil war?

>implying these things haven't already happened

no (((they))) did this. they are trying to unite everyone who isnt a white christian to fight against them.

thats the joke user. nothing will start a civil war.

gramgram i told you to stop stealing my clothes

It would have to be something that could escalate. Something no one could back out from. Think of how the Revolution and Civil War began.

Revolution
>militarized population from French and Indian War
>rallies against tax collectors
>effigies tarred and feathered
>tax collectors tarred and feathered
>Boston Massacre, rioters threw snowballs filled with stones at British soldiers
>Boycott of British goods
>Committees of correspondence
>Boston Tea Party
>Boston Harbor shutdown
>Colonial Convention
>Lexington and Concord, shots fired

US Civil War
>California enters the Union, Missouri Compromise gets trashed
>status will depend on "popular will" within the territory
>hardliners flock to Kansas
>Bleeding Kansas, militias attack one another, violence increases with each attack
>Abolitionist John Brown emerges as a key leader
>Goes to Virginia and attempts to take the armory at Harper's Ferry to arm slaves and lead a slave rebellion
>captured, tried and executed
>Abolitionists see him as a martyred hero
>Lincoln's election
>South Carolina leaves the Union
>other states leave one by one
>Fort Sumter, shots fired

So basically we need a long costly war or high levels of political violence, a deeply divided public, controversial legislation, and a few martyrs. Couple that with organized resistance and that seems like a recipe for war.

trump eats 3 scoops

Trump getting impeached for political reasons, followed by riots and Texas seceding

And a lot of that is already in place.

DELET

nothing is going to happen until the left forces their hand. Since most rational people saw what was coming and voted trump to prevent the dems from having the power to even start shit like that were fine for the next 15 years at least. Unless trump goes full retard.

I've always figured the longer it's pushed back the worse it will be.

No situations can cool down over time

thats the thing no rational person really want to fight in a war. the only people with this fantasy are losers. either on the left or the right. if they want to fuck up the country its because they have nothing to lose. most of the agitators on the left are liberal babies in college and dont have any real world experience whatsoever.

Maybe. I've seen that time can also build up grudges as well as well as mend them.

>nothing to lose

without conflict there will be nothing worth saving, if there is war it will be all or nothing

or we can all enjoy the slow burn, the boomers should have fought it out in the 60s but they had scary dads from ww2 so as in their character they've pushed it off onto their children and grandchildren

FUCKING LEGENDARY! !!

Are wars within NATO territories even possible?

Nothing will happen until the majority of Americans way of life is disrupted. We're almost there, the typical American lives paycheck to paycheck for their ridiculous consumption based lifestyles, buying houses and vehicles that they cannot afford; higher education means tens of thousands of debt for the average person; the next step will be unaffordable food prices due to the warmer weather that is affecting the planet. The heat waves you may have heard about all across the U.S. are just the beginning.

It's going to get bad. Even with all the dumb political bullshit going on right now, these ARE the good times. It's only downhill from here. The economy never really recovered from 2008, anyone who actually thinks that the stock market is going to keep rising without another massive crash is economically illiterate and forgetful that there has been an economic recession every 8-10 years since the 1970s.

It really depends on why the war is needed. I'd be all for kicking the shit out of Turkey. The only problem with that is Russia benefits too much from it.

you are a child, once you get a real job and a family you will change. People still vote for their beliefs and only when the government stops representing the people that voted for them will you see a real pushback. but this would just be the people against the government and would end with very little violence. Lets just hope they dont get AI police/military bots and offworld bases soon because were going to be in deep shit when their lives arent in danger anymore.

Much like the world is slowly drifting away from conventional wars, you're unlikely to see a fullblown civil war in a western country anymore. I think most people expect a high level of civil unrest in the near future, especially if Trump gets impeached and the chaos that would follow. Maybe martial law declared in a few major diverse cities, more attacks at college campuses, clashes with the police. The rural areas will probably be pretty peaceful, though.

In short yes. In practice it would probably need to be a very narrow set of circumstances. If I had to guess I would say something like an ICE arrest in California that goes horribly wrong involving multiple dead federal agents, illegal immigrants and civilians alike. A tense situation where both the White House and Sacramento could not back down without losing face.

Blood would need to be spilled for anyone to take the whole thing seriously. Imagine if someone had died at a Trump rally during the election. Violence now at a free speech rally doesn't carry quite the same connotations because the average democrat doesn't identify personally with Antifa and the average republican has only a marginal identification with a plain clothes free speech activist. The lukewarm public would need some way to show actual support for either side without going in too deep, like boycotting, organizing or disseminating information.

Lastly the mass media strategy would need to be considered. At Ferguson and in the LA riots they fanned the sparks until there were flames, then quickly covered the efforts to put the fires out. They too would need to be either maneuvered or put themselves in a no exit situation. They would need to feel secure right up until the moment when they are not.

>get a real job
Yes do this. Work experience is always good.
>and a family
Attachments make you weak. I would not advise this point.

Collapse of the Petrodollar.

Everything else is wishful thinking or wrong. The US creates too much wealth for it to have a civil war.

It gives you humanity. then you will understand why people do not want war. If your going to push for war then you must have a family otherwise no one will take you seriously whatsoever.

petrodollar needs to go. It would only cause a readjustment. it would kill off the world banks and would bring back the gold standard.

That's a silly remark. Look at James Mattis and how he handles the U.S. President.

>What needs to happen to throw America into a civil war?
The end of the petrodollar.

When the world no longer needs your fancy greens to buy oil everyone and their dogs will try to get rid of their $$$ and you'll end up with Weimar Republic level of hyperinflation. That's when the government will no longer be able to milk the productive White classes to finance their fancy programs. The gibs are what truly glues America's vibrant diversity of people together: no more gibs no more America.

As for what comes next it has already happened, albeit on a "smaller" scale:
>beforeitsnews.com/survival/2012/06/l-a-riots-a-first-hand-account-2317834.html

The strongest political catalyst within reach of the Left would be major restrictions on either the second or first amendments. This would have to be combined with the general population losing any hope that the system could rectify such rights infringements.

Another potential scenario is the sudden cessation of welfare at all levels of government, but this would require an "account overdrawn statement" to be issued by US creditors.

In any case, a US civil war would send the rest of the world into a downward spiral. Tough to predict what would happen in the aftermath.

maybe thats why we keep fucking around in the middle east.

Ding ding ding.

War makes money. Simple as that.

You think our government now represents people lol? Also I have a real job, you're projecting with the child nonsense if you think our society isn't in deep enough shit that it needs radical change.

Get with it or get ran over

It will happen when the government begins taking people's private retirement savings to attempt to stave off the national debt. There are other ways it could happen but this is the most likely since it's almost guaranteed that this event will occur.

no it doesn't, it's an excuse for manufacture and industry which makes money from populaces forced to pay it directly or indirectly (tax, security etc.,)
War WASTES money.
Selling war makes money.

that and people are dying for the federal reserve/military industrial complex. Its not a good thing. when they run out of things to bomb they will try to turn inward. If they have a black/minority army they may even get a good chunk of them to stay, You know treat it like Worlds biggest gang. But I wouldnt even worry about a situation like that. it would be suicide for the aggressors.

1. 2018 vote every democrat, nevertrumper, career politican out of office.

2. I can't stress 1 enough, seriously, do this

3. Pressure your reps to investigate Califoreignia for anything. Corrupt energy trading, Treason from the Academia, Hollywood aiding enemies.

4. Put sanctions on Cali. Seize thier gold and tax thier water. Cancel thier federal aid, and take control of thier airports. Cut thier public news and broadcast cspan on all channels

5. Watch ousted democrats across the country rally. Instigate and meme into BTFO levels

CIVIL WAR

The trick is to find the base of the enemy and attack it with extreme prejudice. Today the enemy is the progressive left, thier base....

A nationwide loss of electricity, or at least all television & internet access would be the minimum required to cause a civil war to erupt. At this point, I highly doubt anything less than that will do it. American whites are too coddled, lazy, and addicted to home entertainment. Take those things away, and they'd have to wander out of their homes to find out what the fuck is going on.
Even if Trump were assassinated, the vast majority of white Americans would do nothing.

>their base....
The average American can't reach Israel.
Just keep a nice long list of our greatest allies right here at home.

>It will happen when the government begins taking people's private retirement savings to attempt to stave off the national debt.
Well I hope at that point the lead starts flying. I doubt the military will fire on us.

Let me rephrase that.
War makes money for the people selling or owning shares in particular companies. Like LBJ and Bethlehem Steel.

>Israel
Doesn't exist moron
This isn't starcraft kiddo, we're talking about a real civil war here

The first shots have already been fired by the left!
More attacks are sure to come, especially since the shooter is being praised as a hero in liberal circles.
The war is officially on.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf6u2x_Qakg

Just keep people stupid as fuck and mad at teach other. it not that you care about this or that at the and of the day it is that your government say their is a law you must make gay butt fucking cakes. See the problem and remove the government's rule over you. They are making a bill to ban lepercons they are so nuts. When will you people take your freedoms back? The bill will ban having any money or coins even bit coin unclaimed and location submitted or 5 year jail time. They relay are pushing for your own private home to be like the getting on plane today. Take your freedom back its not normal other free country's don't do this about forcing free enterprise to Accommodate faggoty. The say say well the point of a business is to make money so why force them to do anything.

Maybe the President being killed, and another recession like 2008?

solar flares could wipe out tons of old ones. happened in quebec years ago. huge outages. like an emp from space..

They would stop if the police would actually crackdown against leftists. Reagan stopped some crazy hippies squatting on land when he told the police to let loose with the hose and two of them died. They stopped their shit immediately after.

Meanwhile leftists can run naked in the streets and the cops give them pats on the back.

this, thoughtful and true comment.

Trump's assassination or attempted assassination.