What does /pol think about UK police running away?

What does /pol think about UK police running away?

liveleak.com/view?i=405_1498428767

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&index=7&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zIX29HkSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No suprise.

Disgusting.

They really need to rally, arm themselves and use force. Kill one or two of these disgusting muslims and the rest will start to fear their authority once again. If they don't, rinse and repeat.

Don't really blame them, since they can do like... what? Defend themselves with their broomsticks?

Scary as fuck. I want to go to sleep thinking this wouldn't happen in my country but looking at the UK, Sweden, etc. how can one be sure?

That's hilarious.
I can't wait until ever bong gets raped and murdered, they deserve it at this point.

They are literally the "thin blue line" between order and chaos and they fucking run

>What does Sup Forums think about UK police
They are not hot enough

>Click on link
>Lots of shouting

Tell me what happens, I'm at work and CBA to watch it

We don't have a pussy police force, simple as that.
Knowing that our shock police would not hesitate to use an extreme show of force makes me sure that something like this would never happen, or if it does they would not run from them, that's for sure

It's excellent, this is what they were trained to do.

>oi, criminal scum stop right there!
>oh Christ it's a pak- erm English gentleman with dark white skin, shit what did we learn in our training
>DAVE! what the guv say about diversity and that
>if it's white, put up a fight. If it's brown, gotta back down
>right lads, let's retreat for queen and country

Remember the guy who tackled the Muslim that slit the girls throat in London is facing assault charges. Guess he didn't have his diversity cap on.

Yeah wtf, is that Policia Municipal? lmao

Nem mereces resposta atrasado mental.

If they do the job the terrorists win.
Also they have better things to do like police twitter and facebook posts to arrest 14 year olds.

They should learn from our cops.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&index=7&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw

Cops should've just fucking shot them. Better yet send in the millitary.

The only thing that is allegedly not pitiful in italy is the carabinieri.

>t.ahmed

Wtf happened to Britian...

We're taking over bitch

They just needed back up from their K9 unit.

Wrong. If any Muslims step onto US soil, Trump will send the millitary after them.

Kek. Trump is /ourguy/. He's on our side. Not yours, kafir.

Listen, I am going to have anal sex with your wife, you will not stop me. USA belongs to Muslims

It's going to take something massive
Like 1m+ muslims not belonging to any nation going in and taking a place over
Or something bigger than 9/11
Liberals have become children when there eyes and ears closed going "LA LAL AL ALA ALA ALLAH!"

Like every Muzzie in England storming Buckingham, but something MASSIVE is the only way people will fight back

Your country so shit you litterally became refugees in mine after WWII.

And your calabrese girls are insane, one tried to rape me using blackmailing.

So because some Italians were refugees after a war and some Italian girl tried to have sex with you the whole country is shit?

C'mon man, you know in your heart of hearts Belgium has nothing going for it in comparison to Italy. I mean if you were still a white majority country and didn't have the Muslim problem I'd probably rate Belgium a lot higher...but you do have those problems.

> Remember the guy who tackled the Muslim that slit the girls throat in London is facing assault charges. Guess he didn't have his diversity cap on.

Just went on the hunt, found nothing. Do you have a source for that?

Pathetic.

The best way to deal with muzrats is to release the hounds, muzrats hate hounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zIX29HkSo

This is what happens when you lose honor based culture.

goodbye uk and good luck

>Some

Like a fucking quarter of Wallonia is made of Italian. But you are rightfully based. I don't know how you can act throughout your whole school life like litteral arabs and hanging out with them h24 and still succeed. I guess the nona would beat the shit out of you otherwise.

Ide prĂ³ caralho, nu-pol

S O P A
O
P
A

The police in this country are worse than useless.
ALL they do is actively hurt the non-muslim population of Britain and defend muslims at every possible occasion.

They are weak, spineless useless cowards and absolutely cannot be counted on to protect you, especially if it's against Islamic violence.

It's high time the population of Britain woke up to this islamophillic gang of cowards and took measures to defend themselves.

One tower block goes up in flames, there's extreme outrage, the source of the issue is found, tests are done everywhere, the cladding is found to be the issue, and measures get taken to prevent it.

Meanwhile an ideology causes death and destruction across europe in far greater numbers and nothing gets done, no investigations into the cause, no measures taken to stop it.

The police are scum.

>What does /pol think about UK police running away?
pussies

>the last centurion

weak squad tho

I distinctly remember reading about an Eastern European man who fought the terrorist moments after he slit the throats of a female.

I did a google search and found nothing. Which is weird as I can't seem to get any info about the citizens who fought back. It's obviously been purged from google results. I most likely read it on a blog site, like the Ralph retort, or the slog, so take it with however much salt you wish.

Genuinely angry I can't get any info from google. Also no info on the woman who alerted the security at the Grande concert to a Muslim acting suspiciously and was told to fuck off.

Censorship is dangerous.

Doggos deserve better desu

Glenfell tower is a watershed moment, it's going to cause immense anger and division. The government re-homed the survivors and effectively made them millionaires. Most were illegals subletting government apartments to other illegals. Now they have apartments worth 1.5m

No such apartments for the 800 other residents evacuated from other towers, nope, instead they have the comfort of knowing Theresa Mays thoughts and prayers are with them.

I honestly hope you're right, though I fear you won't.

haha that's pretty fucking funny

I worry this country is too rife with spineless fucks, sleeping bluepilled children and broken, apathetic 45-50+ people who just reason-away the shit going on today because they're too tired or old to care anymore, and have been brainwashed away from the idea of having pride or a legacy.

UK cops are nursemaids. They're jokes. As an American cop there is no way I'd let these degenerates bully us.

Don't care. most of Europe is no longer even worth fighting for

Not (((corrupt))) enough

Genuine question. Do burger cops know much about what's happening in the UK? Do you discuss our police force? Do you have respect for our force, considering they are unarmed, and what would you change if could. Very curious to hear about it from your perspective.

>Remember the guy who tackled the Muslim that slit the girls throat in London is facing assault charges. Guess he didn't have his diversity cap on.

Please tell me that's just a shitty troll. Source?