It's already well known that 9/11 was absolutely an inside job

It's already well known that 9/11 was absolutely an inside job.
But what about the 1994 Oklahoma City Bombing?

Other urls found in this thread:

weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash.mp3
weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash2.mp3
weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash3.mp3
dissentradio.com/radio/07_03_04_Cash.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=B3pOklMu6g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's already well known that 9/11 was absolutely an inside job.

It's well known there was a third Saudi/Arab coconspirator with Nichols and McVeigh. Many witnesses and much evidence of this. You must Google it. The FBI covered it up at the direction of the Clintons. Why? Were the Clintons paid off with Saidi money or was the whole thing a false flag so that Clinton could use it to attack the far right, which he did.

>1994

Of course he did it...

But he was working for some Intelligence Agency.

They covered it up.

The dude isn't dead either. That's what they want you to think.

He's been "Erased".

it was justified based on what the feds did at ruby ridge and waco
Sup Forums doesn't care about dead zog agents

ZOG was totally in-on-this.

You can't suppress evidence like they did.
Kill-Off witnesses, without high-level military-grade operations.

The same company that demolished the building at OK building is the same company that hauled-off, and covered-up the World-Trade-Centers debris.

?

it was a false flag

Nichols helped make the bomb but didn't deliver the van. Timothy delivered the van with suspect #2 as local news called him for the first day of the investigation. After that, Timothy became a lone wolf and suspect #2 was dropped, even though #2 was caught on tape exiting the van with Timothy.

Tim was also seen at a national guard base, I forget where, northern mid state, two years after he was discharged from the army. There was no reason for him to be there after being discharged. The weekend he was spotted there, the national guard had a training seminar on.... demolitions.

Nichols has always said that Timothy had a handler.

Timothy was sheep dipped.

Biggest lesson to learn from this is that similar events will probably be played out in the name of whatever the "Alt-Right" is now. A bunch of wackos turned out for the Bundys, more will turn out for Based Stickman or some other faggot. Then the false flagging will start.

>But I'm on Trumps side, we're his support!

FBI doesn't care. Get too organized, too much weaponry, too much knowledge, they'll want to atomize you. Movement is becoming too fashionable. FBI will make it unthinkable soon. What do you think the FBI light aircraft over Spencer was all about today. Be safe out there if you're up to this shit.

McVeigh:
Stalwart soldier.
No drinking, no smoking ever in his life.
Extremely intelligent, self taught programmer when programming was actually hard.
On personal security detail for highest ranking US General.
Selected to go to SF Q school.
Drops out after his social security number was called during formation.
Leaves military.
Starts drinking heavily.
Takes shit security job way below his skill sets.
Makes a friend with Nichols.
Decides to blow up OKC Fed Bldg for retaliation for Waco raid.
Bomb detonates.
Numerous UXOs found inside the building.
Many workers called in sick that day with little notice.
Bomb blast does not match up with bomb loadout/ability.
The only video for the explosion was "lost" by the FBI.
McVeigh was emotionless during interviews and execution.
Reporter saw him breathing after confirmed dead.
His body was buried in a secret place.
Weeks later, Senator Joe Biden passes bill that pre ambles the Patriot Act that had been voted against twice already. Third time (after attack) it passes without any argument.
You tell me.

horseshit, 9/11 was not a 'inside job'

>It's already well known that 9/11 was absolutely an inside job.

I don't know, all I know is that five israeli spies were arrested and deported and later said on TV that they were there to document the event.

>But what about the 1994 Oklahoma City Bombing?

It was in 1995. If you listen to Scott Horton's interviews and read a few articles about Jesse Trentadue and his brother who died after he was caught by the FBI then you'll see there's a lot of holes in the official story.

>I don't know, all I know is that five israeli spies were arrested and deported and later said on TV that they were there to document the event.

Yes white people did 9/11 good kaffir

Timmy did nothing wrong, forget about muh 168 million. He did nothing wrong.

>If you listen to Scott Horton's interviews

here's a couple of them:

weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash.mp3

weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash2.mp3

weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash3.mp3

dissentradio.com/radio/07_03_04_Cash.mp3

JD Cash was a reporter for the local newspaper

McVeigh was a patriot.

yup. i grew up in oklahoma city and i remember the bombing. in the hours immediately after, police sketches of your typical ahmed started circulating all over the local media, and people were talking about it on the radio. then mcveigh popped up and no one ever said a word about it again, although you can still find information about it on the internet.

I feel like I'm on a list just for clicking on this thread

We're all on a list brother.

Anyway, when I was growing up they used to make a big deal out of this on the TV yearly on the anniversary ... until 9/11 happened. Then everyone forgot, except for the 10th and I think they did a little piss ass thing for the 20th.

Nichols should be free though. He's a legitimate dindunuffin.

Nah, McVeigh was mad that Hillary had bunch of kids burned alive and no one got in trouble for it.

I mean McVeigh was heavily involved in the white nationalist movement which was itself hiding behind the patriot movement (think Oathbreakers) and after Ruby Ridge and Waco, which caused this, the Feds really didn't want another seige to happen if they went up in the mountains to root out the people who radicalized and trained McViegh

It was a false flag to discredit and demonize the militia movement in the 90s. Plus they needed a situation that made the atf look good after fucking up Waco and ruby ridge. Plus there was some shady Clinton bullshit in the building that got destroyed

This

Spencer is controlled opposition.

Everything you need to know. It is long but I promise you you wont regret listening to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3pOklMu6g0