bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028

>David Davis 'pretty sure' of Free trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40397312

>Corbyn: Teen workers should get £10 an hour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40383699

>Tommy Robinson in trouble (again) after being filmed punching a man at Ascot
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-caught-10684559
archive.is/SgZkq

>Birmingham Eid festival largest in Europe, organisers say people from all faiths are welcome
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40326774

>Phillip Hammond allegedly wanted for interim Prime minister
independent.co.uk/news/uk/ministers-want-philip-hammond-as-a-caretaker-prime-minister-a7807441.html
archive.is/RVRaU

>Prince Phillip not dead
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/25/doting-grandpa-prince-philip-back-action-first-outing-since/
archive.is/gdNvd

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>More cladding on tower blocks has failed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40397790

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkvEp_B5Kq8
youtube.com/watch?v=PJEI7U_wrKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for military style.

THIS THREAD IS A SAFE SPACE LADS

I can actually sympathise with that person in the OP image. But that's because I have serious mental illness and want to die; she's probably just a vapid whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkvEp_B5Kq8

Were you the lad arguing with the Mexican cunt in that Barron thread?

Rightly so did nothing wrong

I don't know much about Phillip Hammond. What is he about?

Yes, women are an entirely different species after all.

Rightly So should stay banned

President Trump approves of this webm

>boomer parents expect me to do better than them

Do better than having a secure and well-paid job with a home at 35?

You bet.

>Remainer
>Current Chancellor of the Exchequer
>Most boring man alive

Why does brit/pol/ invariably have so many tripfags and namefags?

Theyre from venus.

Half way through my 12 HR night shift lads, looking forward to some Coco pops when I get home

Wait was he banned for? I've only just noticed him gone.

WHO /TWINPEAKS/ HERE

We're a unique culture because we deliberately isolate ourselves on a proverbial island. Sound familiar?

Turns out he's a jew

men r from penus

Should Britain turn its inevitable suicide into a murder-suicide e.g. nuke all our enemies past and present, namely the US, China, India, Pakistan, Ireland, Africa, Israel

We need a madman in office to get it done

not being an esa claimant like me.

reporting in

What's night-shifting like? Posting here whilst at work sounds maximum un-comfy.

Tripfags are part and parcel of posting in Brit/pol/

Best/biggest general on Sup Forums, people want to be recognised for their witty one liners.

Burnt earth is a legitimate strategy.

Need to include Germany and France in that list too. We'd be doing them a favour and ending their suffering

>What will forty feel like?

It's a bit of a downer 2bh lad, you start getting thoughts like:

>If I live to 80 (if i'm lucky) then i'm already halfway through my life now, but 40 years is a long time

But then you remember how fast the last 10 flew by, it's all pretty depressing 2bh, at 40 you're on the crest of a wave

hope you had a nice weekend lads

Your Dad's black then?

qts desu

Probably for going "off topic" Some fuckign aspie was flipping out a few days ago because people were posting Babs.

Give me the quick rubdown.

Stop this.

Germany and France don't really grind my gears like the rest of them do. Maybe it'd be a mercy killing

>biggest
But it isn't.

> people want to be recognised for their witty one liners
It kind of seems to be at the cost of the quality of the threads though. Seems a bit selfish.

your parents sound like idiots, so you must be one too. get in the bin

It's pretty comfy actually, I'm training right now to run some extruders so workload is pretty low, and when I've done training and take over its 14 quid an hour, in a 12 hour shift I can expect to work for 3, the rest is just monitoring machines, also I do 4 on 4 off so I get comfy long weekends all the time....I'm never gonna buy a lambo but I'm pretty content

That was pretty good haha even though tripfags are DISGUSTING

How's the NEET life?

Tinderposting

how long are bladders supposed to last this is pissing me ooff

Literally this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=PJEI7U_wrKg

Eating pussy in 2017? LOL!!!

Enjoy throat cancer from hpv

Degenerate cunt, I hope he never comes back

Nope, white as snow, blue eyed ginger here, I get sunburn when it's raining, also only met my dad once, he's a retired corrupt cop and a cunt.

lol I have something like that on my cock
it's not that noticeable but i've got no clue what the fuck it is so I just hope nobody ever sees it

Sounds spot on that, I've applied for loads of jobs like that but never fucking get anywhere.

I've been on Sup Forums for like 10 odd years, there is guys right now coming here in their late twenties like myself or early 30's. Another 10 years could fly by.

If Sup Forums is still online in 10 years I can realistically see a large demographic of it being 40 year olds.

Sup Forums will literally be a mid life crisis site..

Might as well just launch our entire arsenal and destroy the world ecosystem

rev up those VPNs

wouldn't know lad

those other big generals are new, they may not last. /brit/pol has always been here, well for a long time.

Nowhere in the world worth anything but the British Isles.

Who's Elsa anyway?

Starting to sound like an allegory.

Best of luck to you mate were hiring now for my replacement, what with me stepping into the next level, I'd give you the details but I posted my email here once by mistake and my Amazon almost got hacked so nah

>implying you don't know

How can someone on a Brit/pol thread be so abysmal at English?

Pig nosed, 3/10

I am, yes. Who is Elsa?

There was a pic of an American soldier in ceremonial uniform and I said his uniform was shit and that British ones were better, then some spic said our lads looked like clowns.

Coal-burner/10

Yeh that's fair enough, being hacked is nearly a certainty if you post your details here. Cheers though.

I've actually got some good experience and a decent degree, just finding it nearly impossible to get into anywhere. Killing me a bit desu but I'll stop blogposting

Legit. Every planet in the galaxy should be terraformed to resemble the English countryside

If i started watching twin peaks do i have to watch the old series made in the 90's to make sense of it?

Who is Coco Pops then?

>I've been on Sup Forums for like 10 odd years

Same lad, and you're probably right about the chans age demographic, as you know there's no leaving the place, people may take breaks but they all come back eventually, me i'm here every single fucking day, I hate this place it's like being in limbo.

I'm thankful for Brit/pol/ though, it's pretty nice

FFL user still here? Why is the pay so bad?

haha, no, that won't help you.

brit/pol/ is the only reason why i come here
it's one of the best places online
legitimate and enthusiastic discussion

What the hell man
I'm 20 and the last 6 months have felt like a literal eternity
How can ten years just fly by?
Ten years ago I was 10
That's an incomprehensible amount of time
Your mind must just be fucking you over man even one year is a long time don't let it get you down

My friend works for BBC News London (won't say exactly what region because I'm not actually bullshitting and don't want him in trouble) and he was telling me earlier that while initially there wasn't, there has been a D-notice put on the Grenfell death toll now. This means it can't be reported but doesn't stop reporters still being told.things here and there.
Apparently what pushed them to order the notice was that they went into 2 particular flats (on a fairly low level, they're working primarily upwards) on Tuesday afternoon and they both had a dozen bodies in them apiece, and they could identify none of the bodies via dental records because they had no info on them in the database i.e. they were almost certainly all illegals.

I know this is hardly 'news' to anyone, especially here, but this is why the death toll info has halted so suddenly, and the final toll will likely never be reported, but will have to be found out when the papers are declassified in 2067 or so.

I just want a posh bird to whisper naughty things in my ear

The best part is when we all started we all said the "haha look at those old posters, that won't be me, my life will change" and yet here we all are.

I've been here since I was 16, and I'm 22 now
already feel like a lot of time has flown by that I've done nothing with.

Strange experience though, going from assuming everyone is older than you to assuming you're older than a lot of people on the internet.

>but will have to be found out when the papers are declassified in 2067 or so
I'm sure the problem will be entirely obvious by then

Would he be willing to whistle-blow?

Try ASMR

so close god damn

Has he heard what the current estimated death toll actually is? I'm guessing it's well in excess of 100 if this is true.

>2 away
close but no cigar!

past 6 months are a blur of self-hatred
the more depressed you are, the less time has meaning

I used to think like this, but time starts to accelerate rapidly the older you get. Christmas seems like yesterday, and it'll be Christmas again in like a few days.

many of us knew this would be the case from day one.

I'm not that guy you were talking to last thread, but I'm the guy actually leaving to join next month who was answering questions the other day.

Pay is shit because 90% of recruits are third worlders who think the pay is great.

tbph when you don't pay rent or food 1200 odd euros goes a long way.

Karenposter is still on tour

Fucking disgusting practice for the law and government to conspire to protect pakis and illegals, keeps happening and it's completely traitorous

I am, watching it live

Just wait you'll see.

There's a thought...

How does he know this? It's all hearsay?

>I just want a posh bird to whisper naughty things in my ear

>tfw posh voiced gf who calls me sir while I'm banging her.