Potatoniggers BTFO

Trump is getting rid of ALL illegals, not just spics and mudslimes.

archive.is/EWhlC

Good.
The Irish need to go back and reclaim their country before it's too late.
They already have a gay Indian in power.
I don't think I could take it if I saw a red headed Irish lass with some fucking asshole from Morocco.

yeah that was the fucking point. I love mexicans, but the only way to get these slimy paddies off my land is to not play favorites. At the very least the mexicans can earn their way back in while the drunken irish will probably fight ICE and just get shot anyway.

good, send he original niggers back to the land of no potatos

100 years overdue desu

Trump is deporting white people

>wanting Mexicans in your country
Fuck off back to loddit cunt

I'm all for this even though I have deep irish roots. But I would like to see sanctuary cities dismantled and spics being rounded up in greater numbers.

But that's racis-

>gingers
>white

>Irish
>the kangz of white people

even better
>Irish
>human

Paddy in Canada here.

Good. The Irish Republic will welcome back it's brothers and sisters with open arms. America is lost anyway, we might as well fortify our little island.

Begorrah it's like another potato famine.

it not like Boston Irish vote republican.

MR.
UNPRESIDENTED
--
--
PAY
FOR
YOUR
WALL
!!

>Leader detained
Whoah, whoah, illegal potato nigs are organized with leadership? The fuck is going on over there.

Deport all the motherfucking illegals!

Fuck illegal Irish faggots. They have thousands of these illegal fucks in Navillus (NYC construction compnay) working in construction stealing jobs from hardworking Americans.

Didn't even know that Irish people keep moving to that area. Thought that kind of immigration had eneded by the 1950s.

A few thousand Irish going back to their first world nation is a small price to pay for getting rid of millions of subhumans who are actively destroying our nation

Go away with your divide and conquer, Jew.

good, the irish are the niggers of the white race

Is every thread started by a nose these days?

I'm Irish American.

The issue for me was the legality of the law. There is a process in America to gain citizenship.

Do I think an Irish immigrant is better off for America than a Mexican? Of course.

But all immigrants needs to go through the correct process. I hope these Irish immigrants are granted citizenship at some point. I hope the Mexicans go back to Mexico

America is lost and we arent?

>trump deporting white, hard-working christians
my fucking sides

>Illegal
>hard working

That was established long ago