Nashville Tennessee to become "Most Liberal' Sanctuary City

Nashville Tennessee, one of the last majority white cities, to become "Most Liberal' Sanctuary City in the US

Tennessee needs your help polacks. Our cunt liberal mayor in Nashville with the city council and GEORGE SOROS is about to push though a basically unlimited sanctuary city bill here in the next couple of days. We need to protest this, and protest this hard, and publicly. Please spread the word.

>With hundreds of Nashville immigrants cheering them on from city hall, the Metro Council advanced controversial legislation Tuesday night that would limit the city's cooperation with federal immigration officials beyond what is required by law.

>After an intense debate, the council voted 25-8, with four abstentions, to advance an ordinance that would prevent Metro from using city funds and facilities to enforce federal immigration law. That includes a prohibition on agreeing to voluntary requests from federal immigration officials to detain those in the nation illegally in Nashville jails.

>It sets up a third and final vote on the bill next month.

tenne ssean.com/story/news/2017/06/21/controversial-immigration-measures-move-forward-nashvilles-metro-council/408461001/

archive.is/odVHq

tennes seestar.com/2017/06/20/nashville-preparing-to-become-most-liberal-sanctuary-city-in-the-u-s/

archive.is/WY40J

>two ordinances filed by Metro Councilmen Bob Mendes and Colby Sledge, drafted with the assistance of the TN Immigrant & Refugee Rights Coalition (TIRRC) and cheered on by Mayor Megan Barry, will make Davidson County and Metro Nashville the most liberal sanctuary city in the U.S.; in fact, even more liberal in its policies than New York City or San Francisco.

>The Metro Council may hold the second of the three required readings of one or both bills during its regularly scheduled meeting tonight.

>TIRRC, an affiliate of the National Council of La Raza and a recipient of funding from a George Soros front group, has been agitating for Nashville to formalize its informal sanctuary city practices since the election of President Trump. The two bills co-sponsored by Mendes and Sledge which will have their second reading tonight, will accomplish that goal.

If a large city is majority white it's most likely liberal

God fucking dammit I just moved here. People told me it was based and now this?

What did kek mean by this?

Thing is cities all trade liberal population, they shift around like the plague

oh hi

Leftards only become pro-states' rights and local gov't when it comes to opening the borders and coming up with more gibs.

If you advance states' rights and local gov't to promose rightist causes, you're a neo-confederate who wants to bring back slavery.

>not running ad blocker

Cuck. Nice get though.

this is a huge day, i can't wait for blue tennessee :')

Yes, Nashville is getting a shit ton of liberal kikes and (whites) fleeing diversity in LA and Austin texas. If fucking sucks.

They keep driving up the housing prices, just 3-5 years ago a 1000 sq foot condo was 120k now they are 240k for a shit box.

oh snap, kek smiles on me

>one of the last majority white cities
the state of todays America

Goodbye tourism business. In 10 years Broadway will be a ghost town.

Good observation

[[[La Raza]]]
(((Soros)))

Any mayor, city councilman, etc. involved in declaring and enforcing sanctuary city statutes should have military march in, arrest them and be sentenced to death desu

The best solution of for republican governors and congressmen of red states to promote small towns becoming small cities, rather than packing the existing metroplexes up higher. High density always leads to liberal control.

OH HELL NO!

Martial Law when?

Whites live in the burbs mostly

She better get ready, Bill Haslam isn't about to put up with that kind of shit.

I hate liberals. The sort of hatred I feel for these inhuman, unfeeling animals is immeasurable...

These politicians, and the people paying them will one day face the consequences for what they've done.

Nashville Metro Davidson County is a congested shit hole you only go to if you really have to. Rural Williamson county is where it's at.

Fuck this. West TN reporting in. I'm calling my rep and state senator, they need to go into an emergency session to pass the bill to ban sanctuary cities.

Problem is we are all signed onto Agenda 21 and the UN treaties. Trump help us!

Won't this get struck down like that time some libs tried to make Phoenix a sanctuary shithole?

DEFUND

hmmm

>Yes, Nashville is getting a shit ton of liberal kikes and (whites) fleeing diversity in LA and Austin texas. If fucking sucks.
>They keep driving up the housing prices, just 3-5 years ago a 1000 sq foot condo was 120k now they are 240k for a shit box.
They're complete locusts. I don't live in an area like that (mine's already high in noggery and spiceration) but I've been seeing horror stories about this shit for years. First they fled California to Texas (Austin specifically), Colorado (especially after legalization) and places like that. Now they're moving into states like Tennessee and they'll probably make moves on other southern states like Alabama and the like. IIRC they're starting to make their way into the mountain states too (Idaho and Montana mainly).

Sup Forums probably told you to move to TN, I doubt anyone specifically told you Nashville. It's full of rich liberal faggots.

Can someone get Richard "Gotse" Spenser on it.

His DC protest today was pretty good.

The eternal white woman strikes again.

No fucks given, let the monkeys play.

Damn. I thought segregation was over in America.

The plague has to be stopped.

>Megan Barry, discussed at a Jefferson Street church on Monday the role her Catholic faith played in her legislative priorities during the past eight years.

her Catholic faith
her Catholic faith
her Catholic faith

80% of illegals from Mexico and South America are Roman Catholic.
Now you know.

Birminghams mayor, who was voted in by the black majority, is a huge liberal. He wants Birmingham to be a sanctuary city. He is a fucking black dude, I fucking doubt that black would want illegals here. In fact I bet they want them less. There is no way William Bell though about making us a sanctuary city by himself, he had to have been led to do it by the dem party therefore kikes. Im so fucking pissed. I bet you blacks hate illegals more than the whites.

I swear to fucking god if I see one more fucking thing like this i'm gonna fucking race mix.

The sheriff in Austin tx tried this. The state made a law so the can put her in jail.

I can confirm they've taken over Bozeman MT and made a serious dent in Billings. Bozeman is LA east now and probably has more Subarus and latte shops.

>SLAVS SWILL SIMIAN SLIME
SLAVS SWILL SIMIAN SLIME

SLAVS SWILL SIMIAN SLIME

SLAVS SWILL SIMIAN SLIME

SLAVS SWILL SIMIAN SLIME

SLAVS SWILL SIMIAN SLIME

SLAVS SWILL SIMIAN SLIME

Seriously. Women have never defended anything in their fucking lives, whenever they get a chance to run something they can't throw it away fast enough to get attention from people

thats a hell of a lot o 3s

>liberal vs. (((L)))iberal
>not understanding the distinction

kys and your inbred family (slowly), fucking hick

Asshole Catholic vermin detected.

virtue signaling should be classified as mental illness

DEFUND ALL SANCTUARY CITIES UNTIL THEY COME TO HEEL.

Checked. I know user, Alexander's Gordian knot solution seems the only viable one at this point if we want any civilization left for future generations.